Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:09:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest now or wait a while?  (Read 7962 times)
bubble pop

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:30:07 PM

Hey guys, my name is Thamos and I'm fairly new to Bitcoin. I've been reading up on Bitcoin for like, only, 2/3 weeks now. I was already planning on investing but I wanted to have a bit more knowledge about it all. I guess now I do.

I was just wondering, seeing how Bitcoin's price has increased by a lot over the last couple days, when would be best for me to hop in the pool. Should I buy now or should I wait till the price drops (even if it's only by a small percentage)?

I'm just looking for some advice. Thanks a lot!

You should invest now, as soon as possible because you are missing a lot of pump already. The best time to buy and invesy on bitcoins is when china banned it in their country because the price drops a lot. But look at it now, bitcoins are on their highest value. So if you ever invest on bitcoins in that time, you already get an easy income right away. Just trust bitcoins and invest in it. Do not wait a little more longer because the price of it are getting to expensive, just think about how much prifit you can have if you just invest much sooner.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
whalesburg

Activity: 268
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 04:42:26 PM

I think it is worth now - many predict the rapid growth of Bitcoin to 6000.
Also you can pay attention to the altcoins - firstly their price will fall soon and this will be a good time, and secondly - to protect your money. But be careful choosing project
natsu_koo

Activity: 186

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:01:35 PM

I think you should invest now if you think you can afford bitcoin's price since bitcoin is still in an ongoing process to its higher value, it would be much better if you invest now because there are lot of people predicted (including myself) that bitcoins price will get higher which very possible to happen, so if i were you i will invest now because these days are the best day to invest bitcoin and also if the prediction of people will occur there's no doubt that your profit will be doubled.

Oh and by the way before i forget, welcome to the world of bitcoin Thamos. Smiley

Laccoin: It starts here with your Money
▨ Debit cards, P2P Loans, Index Fund ▨
➤ Whitepaper ➤ Facebook ➤ Twitter ➤ Telegram
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:29:27 PM

is a perfect time to invest in bitcoin now. it will be more expensive after the fork
doblok

Activity: 285

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:34:43 PM

indeed we have to invest and should need to wait patiently to get maximum results and I do that right now because in bitcoin requires patience if you want to get satisfactory results.
hxk451

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:41:43 PM

You don't have to wait as the price of bitcoin is increasing day by day if you wait then it
will be more expensive in future then you only say if i buy a bitcoin that day i don't have
to see that day.
Ultegra134

Activity: 1554
Merit: 744

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:44:20 PM

Hey guys, my name is Thamos and I'm fairly new to Bitcoin. I've been reading up on Bitcoin for like, only, 2/3 weeks now. I was already planning on investing but I wanted to have a bit more knowledge about it all. I guess now I do.

I was just wondering, seeing how Bitcoin's price has increased by a lot over the last couple days, when would be best for me to hop in the pool. Should I buy now or should I wait till the price drops (even if it's only by a small percentage)?

The price is way too high now, I wouldn't be surprised if a correction happens anytime soon. I would definitely wait if I were to invest into buying Bitcoin right now, it's way too risky now. Keeping track of the price charts and waiting for the right moment (decent price drop) is advisable.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
hxk451

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:05:14 PM

Its price is increasing day by day and if you wait more then you are in loss brother so invest in it right  now to get some handsome profit.
rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:35:42 PM

Its price is increasing day by day and if you wait more then you are in loss brother so invest in it right  now to get some handsome profit.

If you can afford bitcoin then buy it now or you should wait for a little time and buy the dip. Bitcoin will increase this coming few days and up until the end of this year bitcoin price would be 10,000 usd. i hope eveyone would be happy when the price hit its target.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

Zenithar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:24:51 PM

I think you should invest now,  this is best time because after the fork btc might move to $7000 and by December ending $8000 is very likely
I think the best time to invest in bitcoin was that when it dropped to 3000$, i think that was the reasonable time to trade bitcoin, even now it is good option to invest in bitcoin but for long term investment, because we can expect that in future the price of bitcoin will continue increasing for along time and hopefully will easily cross 8000$ at the end of 2017, therefore still it is good to invest money in bitcoin.
sonic212

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:27:16 AM

there are many things we should think about if you are going to invest the best time to buy BTC is when the outside goods and coin prices again fall disitulag the best time to buy if you are buying money with money and survive for investments in bitcoin form.
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:39:17 AM

I think you should invest now. Bitcoin price keeps rising and it might be too late if you wait for a while.
Yes your right, i agree with you this is the right time to invest bitcoin, because it will be more expensive after the fork and i think the value of bitcoin going to $7000 and up after that fork that's why this is the right time to invest bitcoin.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
Pansamantala

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:48:56 AM

I think that it is best to set your limit in investing , if it is to expensive simply wait and then when the right price is set invest in it so that you will not lose to the investment and you will gain your expected profit in it.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 03:09:41 AM

If you are planning to invest in bitcoin, do it now. If you have money to invest then invest some of your money in buying bitcoin. As we can see, the price of bitcoin is rising as years pass by or if you want wait for the bitcoin's price to go low and hodl it until the price goes up.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:14:24 AM

If you can do some trading better do it right now. The earlier investment, the better. Price changes may occur any time soon because BTC is very unstable. Do some research and learn some basic techniques in trading. Through reading here you will surely learn a lot.

Lei Crypto bounty

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:39:04 AM

there's no perfect time on investing , i suggest that you should buy now and get some and wait to price to increase if your looking for income for long term Smiley

A.nayem

Activity: 81

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:51:18 AM

That is one of the top questions which many us ask on a regular basis, you can see how much it has increased over the last month, is it the right time to buy, will it drop once I buy and if I don't buy now and it goes up 10 or 25% will I have missed the boat.
Bitcoinbitcoin0909

Activity: 268

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:00:36 AM

Now is the perfect time to invest in Bitcoin. Why? Because its value is now at its peak of increasing! It goes higher and higher. So better invest now, maximize the use of technology by understanding trading, mining and cryptocurrencies. Surely, your earning and profit here will be higher that you expected.

luigidosado

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:12:51 AM

We cannot say if you should invest now in bitcoin. Before investing, we should analyze first and study the market before putting money in to it. So instead of investing now, you should probably wait for a while first.

DewiKirana

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 09:17:18 AM

If you are waiting to invest the possibility of bitcoin prices going up, and it will surely regret you. If you wait for bitcoin prices to fall in my opinion for too long, if you want to invest then now is the time, the sooner the better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: