Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:45:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest now or wait a while?  (Read 7962 times)
cryptosy

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:05:13 PM

Invest it if you such have high amount of money then divide it by half and buy half of your money right now, Then if it's dump then buy again bitcoin for the reamining of your money. Because we don't know how far bitcoin will go or what would be happened right now? Should pump? Then the half of money you invested will have some profits

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:11:27 AM

Yes. Even if bitcoin is highly volatile and its price fluctuates a lot on every news which comes out. Bitcoin has performed extremely well in 2017. Even more significantly, the digital currency is becoming more widely accepted around the world. So, it may seem like a good idea to buy some bitcoin while it's still in the early stages. Though you have to take your decisions according to the scenario of the market and the state of bitcoin at the time of your entry. Always remember please use your own research before investing. Goodluck.
Your spirits are appreciable in regard of bitcoin. Yes key to success does not come free and to be the one whose dreams and reality coincide you have to run and win the race. People are very happy to get bitcoin because it is allowing them to express themselves and earn a lot and be the top in the race. There is no time for investment you can invest anytime and get a high profit
waldshmidt7

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:42:26 AM

I think the best time to buy bitcoin is now. Many people are living in regret now because they did not buy bitcoins when they were at their lowest years back and now the price just keep going higher. If you say that you will wait for the price to go down, it may not. Invest now, thank yourself later.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 09:09:14 AM

in my opinion (do fast for good things and never west your time ) i think you have to invest in this time because if you still thinking or waiting that should i invest or wait for some time.so don't west you time and invest in that , and i hope you will get a good result,and will make you a happy life.so don't think as much as the time is gone because, the price of the bitcoins is going up day bay day

For me its better if you invest now because the value is keep going higher so don't waste the opportunity to invest if you have enough bitcoin to invest. But if tiu have not much bitcoin you shoukd wait for a while.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
genology

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:06:05 AM

What I do is to start investing now and hold to it long-term. But some of the people buys bitcoin when it goes down so that whenever it rises again, their money goes with it. Try researching online for you to have an idea on what to do.

E l i g m a           AI-driven and blockchain-based cognitive commerce platform     
│| ███████████ |│    JOIN PRESALE   ★  March 20th  ★     │| ██████████ |│
WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      MEDIUM
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:15:45 AM

Hey guys, my name is Thamos and I'm fairly new to Bitcoin. I've been reading up on Bitcoin for like, only, 2/3 weeks now. I was already planning on investing but I wanted to have a bit more knowledge about it all. I guess now I do.

I was just wondering, seeing how Bitcoin's price has increased by a lot over the last couple days, when would be best for me to hop in the pool. Should I buy now or should I wait till the price drops (even if it's only by a small percentage)?

I'm just looking for some advice. Thanks a lot!

That actually depends on whether you have the capability to buy a lot. However, the wise move would be to wait when the price is really really low, that way you'd be able to buy more coins. Afterwards, you can now sell it when the value gets high. Still, you must be patient because things like this is something that takes time.
sudzee2196

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:21:29 AM

The prices are rising and it wud keep rising ...so the more u delay the higher amount u pay to buy it so i wud say u can invest now.
sudip76

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:28:28 AM

I think now is good time to invest. because now price raising. buy now and hold some day for get profit. bitcoin is a good investment to get profit.
pukwengkweng

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:32:46 AM

By now you can probably see that the answer isn't that simple. It’s not just a matter of should you invest, but also a matter of how to invest. Like I said in the beginning, start by educating yourself. Learn about the currency, what affects it, what are its advantages and disadvantages, etc. You can get a lot of basic education through our free Bitcoin crash course (sign up at the bottom of this post).
After you feel you've acquired some basic education it’s time to answer this question. REMEMBER – only you can answer this. You can consult others and read online but never follow someone’s advice blindly. Good luck!
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:33:48 AM

That is one of the top questions which many us ask on a regular basis, you can see how much it has increased over the last month, is it the right time to buy, will it drop once I buy and if I don't buy now and it goes up 10 or 25% will I have missed the boat.

It really is down to your finances, if you can afford to invest now and be okay with it dropping which will only be temporary then go ahead and invest, long term if you invest now you will be happy.
Invest now because the price of bitcoin is not stable sometime up or down. Dont worry  if the price drop is not the end  of the world. Invest now and patient to wait and you will see your investment will gain in high profit income.

kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:40:58 AM

Hey guys, my name is Thamos and I'm fairly new to Bitcoin. I've been reading up on Bitcoin for like, only, 2/3 weeks now. I was already planning on investing but I wanted to have a bit more knowledge about it all. I guess now I do.

I was just wondering, seeing how Bitcoin's price has increased by a lot over the last couple days, when would be best for me to hop in the pool. Should I buy now or should I wait till the price drops (even if it's only by a small percentage)?

Just do not waste a time of opportunity to invest in bitcoin.  Do not wait when its price will goes down and then buy to invest because no one knew when its price wiill goes up or down.   The early investors are lucky to have invested when its price is still low.  So just buy bitcoin and believe that you will earn a good profit with it.
wall101

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:20:59 PM

It's better to hold money than you are in investing sites because most of the investing sites do not last and have trouble but I think it's better to be sure and sure your bitcoin will not be lost just the way hold on here because the price of bitcoin increases every week so I prefer to wait for a while to get you investing money that will not bring you back to full time when it lasts.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:29:07 PM

This is the best time to invest in bitcoins in my opinion because bitcoins price are not stable in the market and that is for me a great time to do buy and sell because you can buy in a lower price them tomorrow it can be on a high price then sell it. That is an easy money, or you can also do long term if you wanted too because bitcoins will always be on top this comibg year because people still believes in them.
Jupeter

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:45:15 PM

best time to invest on bitcoin was yesterday maybe the next best time is today.
For me you can invest now in bitcoin, but if you are still willing to wait, my advice is wait until the price of bitcoin will dump or decreases its value, maybe you should wait until the value of it will be $12000, and that is the perpect time to invest, and i do believe that you can get many profit when you will hold it for long time.

paulo013

Activity: 195

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:47:00 PM

Now is the best time to buy bitcoin and altcoin. Peoples are spending their bitcoin now often because of the holidays thats why bitcoin price is going down. Like What i do i spend my bitcoin when the price is high and to Reinvest it to altcoins. i taking advantage on the coin where is going low and wait for the right time to sell them.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:53:09 PM

This is the best time to invest in bitcoins in my opinion because bitcoins price are not stable in the market and that is for me a great time to do buy and sell because you can buy in a lower price them tomorrow it can be on a high price then sell it. That is an easy money, or you can also do long term if you wanted too because bitcoins will always be on top this comibg year because people still believes in them.

The bitcoin is already on uptrend as it bounced back last tuesday but there still time to buy lower price before it going to soar again. If you going to wait for another price drop just like what happened week, it will take weeks or months  major correction will take place. There is also a possibility that bitcoin price will hit another all-time high early next year.
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:56:52 PM

One month ago bitcoin was near $9600, by middle of the month bitcoin crossed $19600 mark. After that due to xmas holidays and year ending mood bitcoin prices dropped upto $12600 and now again started trading above $16000. Profit booing in bitcoin was the best option for entering in bitcoin currency. Bitcoin price will starts rising by the end of January 2018. If profit bookings by the bitcoin investor continue, then more chances of buying bitcoin at lower rates will be available.
DMiracle1

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:02:00 PM

You've posted last October, bitcoins price by then was $6000, so i guess by now you've already invested in bitcoin. Because the value of one bitcoin now is almost $16000. You have already made a huge profit if you did invest and not wait.
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:04:44 PM

I would say invest in lending bitcoin waiting is not my style,
the bitcoin market can go down at anytime so having a solid investment
can bring you an income daily to your pocket.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Treshkilling

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 02:12:58 PM

investors say that in bitcoin you need to invest in any time, not postponing, but still need to follow the news, as there are correction when to invest the time
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: