Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:24:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest now or wait a while?  (Read 7962 times)
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:44:49 PM

Let's say bitcoin would still be around for another 20 years, the way bitcoin works is it rewards early adopters more as it is a deflationary currency so one should expect that prices would only be going up(unless some major event unfolds). Say for example, you have invested now at this price, surely you have obtain a nice amount of profit by then.

Just do not waste a time of opportunity to invest in bitcoin.  Do not wait when its price will goes down and then buy to invest because no one knew when its price wiill goes up or down.  It is really a good opportunity or the early investors are lucky to have invested when its price is still low.  So just buy bitcoin and believe that you will earn a good profit with it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chimcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:56:32 PM

It absolutely the right time to invest because bitcoin has great future and can still rise .I think you should join the train the train now or it becomes too expensive to invest.
W4terhouse

Activity: 147
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:00:28 PM

Looking back to the past year, the advice has to be: invest. After the cancel of the fork coming up in the middle of november, and the stability of the BTC i think it will not go down that far.
A risk is given every time, as everywhere.

DySWv

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 03:00:39 PM

Investing right now is a bad idea unless you can afford the value of bitcoin today. It's up to you but the practical way is that, you should wait until the price drops. Bitcoin's value as of this day is still high even though it decreased. If you really want a big profit, buy bitcoin at its negative peak value and then hold it and sell it at higher price.

rushel22

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:17:53 PM

Honestly, in my own opinion, this time is not the perfect time to invest in bitcoin because it is too expensive for us to buy now. Yes, we really want to also have our own bitcoin but the price is not affordable for us as buyers so we need to wait quite some time. And if the time comes that the bitcoin price will a little bit affordable, then we need to grab that opportunity and buy some of it.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 04:28:35 PM

i would say you should invest now although you could wait till next week because of the speculations that bitcoin price might drop due to the failed hardfork
MrJacobus

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:35:01 PM

Invest in altcoins because bitcoin is already very high. Bitcoin has dropped 200 dollars now the altcoins are rising up very high this means that you need to invest in altcoins.

You can make a lot of money out of it if bitcoin drops hard.
pratik009

Activity: 365
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:36:29 PM

Hello.welcome to the bitcointalk forum.
I am member here but i still think that when do investment in btc.i think i am not only one but all people are think that when  invest  into btc.beacause nowdays the btc price increasing too much.but yesterday due to fork cancellation the price goes down so that's the best time to invest when price decrease.And btc price fluctuate too much everday.so you can invest any time when price decrease.beacause in future it's more profitable for you.
Eyesvenger

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:41:13 PM

now bitcoin price is on the top.
wait until some month after new year, i think bitcoin price will low again
I think so to but i think that it will go down after a few weeks not after some months because bitcoin is unstable and has rocketjumped like 3k within a month. So it is possible for bitcoin to go down in the near future.
Peppystatik

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:48:46 PM

Just invest because even if you wait i do not think it is going down than 7k it has stayed between 7k and 7.5k a long time and right now i think it can even easily reach above 7.5k at the end of the year it could maybe even be 10k.
Isaacck1

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:51:54 PM

Hey guys, my name is Thamos and I'm fairly new to Bitcoin. I've been reading up on Bitcoin for like, only, 2/3 weeks now. I was already planning on investing but I wanted to have a bit more knowledge about it all. I guess now I do.

I was just wondering, seeing how Bitcoin's price has increased by a lot over the last couple days, when would be best for me to hop in the pool. Should I buy now or should I wait till the price drops (even if it's only by a small percentage)?

I'm just looking for some advice. Thanks a lot!

Hi Thamos, welcome to the club. I'm also a beginner when it comes to bitcoin but I guess it wouldn't hurt to receive an advice from a co-beginner. I've been a while in here and learned something. If you want to invest, invest it now and don't wait for the drop. Because as of now, bitcoin is increasing at such rate. But I still don't know if there's way of knowing whether the price'll go down or not. The best advice I could give you is, to seek advice from the experts because as far as i know, there is a way to know the price of bitcoin even though it's volatile.
Shendy23

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:54:03 PM

Hi I think you should invest now as time passed bitcoin value is increasing. Well, was when the bitcoin was amounted to 5000 dollar. I hope you invest on that time. You should search some survey and statistics and graph showing that Bitcoin value will increase until 2035 if I'm not mistaken. Better research first before investing.

XECTRA (CRYPTO COIN)

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:55:48 PM

Its best time to invest in legitimate project
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:09:08 PM

so far bitcoin price increase rapidly in the past 1 year, I think it's better for you to waiting for prices to fall, because so far the prices never go down, and it is also not possible for bitcoin price is always increasing. Maybe wait down under $7000 it's a good time.

STUDENTCOIN