Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:13:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest now or wait a while?  (Read 7962 times)
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:24:44 PM

There is no best time to invest in bitcoin then now, why I said now is because you inability to invest yesterday is the reason why you regret and can not take advantage of the high in price of bitcoin today.
In January this years 1btc was around 700$ dollars and today one btc is over 8400$ just imagine the rise in price of bitcoin, so I will advice any one to invest in bitcoin at any time you are able to invest because bitcoin has mentian a steady increase in price since the bigining of this year to this period.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 07:29:23 PM

Hey guys, my name is Thamos and I'm fairly new to Bitcoin. I've been reading up on Bitcoin for like, only, 2/3 weeks now. I was already planning on investing but I wanted to have a bit more knowledge about it all. I guess now I do.

I was just wondering, seeing how Bitcoin's price has increased by a lot over the last couple days, when would be best for me to hop in the pool. Should I buy now or should I wait till the price drops (even if it's only by a small percentage)?

I'm just looking for some advice. Thanks a lot!
Now is the best time to buy Bitcoin or invet in Bitcoin for if you are to wait till later you may end up regretting that you have made a very big mistake which may take you a longer time to recover from such a missed opportunity. I believe by this time next year we should be talking of Bitcoin is now at the rate of $15,000 .which many people will be saying had i know when Bitcoin value was less than  $10,000 i would have invest. So, is better you invest now than to wait till later with the hoping that the price will decline.
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:38:09 PM

Hey guys, my name is Thamos and I'm fairly new to Bitcoin. I've been reading up on Bitcoin for like, only, 2/3 weeks now. I was already planning on investing but I wanted to have a bit more knowledge about it all. I guess now I do.

I was just wondering, seeing how Bitcoin's price has increased by a lot over the last couple days, when would be best for me to hop in the pool. Should I buy now or should I wait till the price drops (even if it's only by a small percentage)?

One thing about bitcoin that most people don't know is that every time you spend waiting to make a conclusion on whether to invest or not has an effect, cause immediately you invest, there might be a drop or rise in the price of bitcoin.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:44:16 PM

Now is the best time to buy Bitcoin or invet in Bitcoin for if you are to wait till later you may end up regretting that you have made a very big mistake which may take you a longer time to recover from such a missed opportunity. I believe by this time next year we should be talking of Bitcoin is now at the rate of $15,000 .which many people will be saying had i know when Bitcoin value was less than  $10,000 i would have invest. So, is better you invest now than to wait till later with the hoping that the price will decline.

I have no doubt that investing in bitcoin at any time will always be a good decision. However, given that the upward climb has been so intense these days, I would analyze the possibility of investing a part of my capital in altcoins that have remained relatively stable and at any time can pump.

But regarding to invest in bitcoin, if we take into account that many predict that bitcoin can reach $100,000 in a few years, buying now at $8,500 still seems like a good opportunity.
musaonliner

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 07:56:35 PM

think  you should invest now. Bitcoin has increased a lot i guess it will increase more. So you should invest now and wait for it to reach 10k-12k $.then when you get it reaches this time should you sell it.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
yourialfa

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:58:53 PM

Hi thamos. You should invest in bitcoin right now. because with you waiting then you miss the chance in your life. We all know that bitcoin has the potential to continue to rise and become a very popular coin in the world of cryptocurrency. So immediately invest in bitcoin and save for a long time (long-term investment)
plaintiff77

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:10:29 PM

Its should be better if you will invest now because as you can see the value of bitcoin keeps on increasing and if you will invest now you can have a chance to get rich because bitcoin has really increasing rapidly and thats is really a good way to invest alot in bitcoin and wait for its value to reach $15k before youll sell it so you will be able to get rich instantly.It is the opportunity that alot of people has been waiting for and dont miss the chance to invest in bitcoin now before you regret it in a long run because bitcoin investment in really the best and will made you rich.
Avity

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:15:17 PM

Buy now.  If you have the money to invest, I would definitely advise in buying now.  The price will continue to increase and the future you would have wished you invested now.  Just make sure to secure your coins securely.  Either on a hardware device, paper wallet, secure computer, something.  Good luck to us all.  Enjoy the ride.
sandos

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:25:54 PM

You should buy Bitcoin now. Do not be wait. You will waste much profit which you will receive if you invest now

Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:43:49 PM

If you had invested instead of waiting you would have made a nice profit. I how you did. Please don't sell your ur htc good night t them for the price to raise more. After all Bitcoin should not be seen as something to make money as in fiat but something to profit off of in btc directly since you would use bitcoin nstead of fiat so your spending power if your bitcoin increases. We just use USD value to measure that increase.

teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:19:58 PM

i will strongly advice you invest now. bitcoin price will surely increase from time to time. the only thing that can make price of bitcoin go down is when there is panic which barely happens. invest in bitcoin now and smile soon
Morgann

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:25:13 PM

I think u should invest now . Why ? The price is spiking up in next few years it's gonna worth alot more.
I regretted I didn't buy bitcoins when I knew them at 2015 so it's not too late now
I think theres no time for investing bitcoin why? Because some prediction says that in the future bitcoin will become a million dollar so as an investor i need to hodl all my funds and wait until bitcoin reach that price.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:14:37 PM

I think u should invest now . Why ? The price is spiking up in next few years it's gonna worth alot more.
I regretted I didn't buy bitcoins when I knew them at 2015 so it's not too late now
I think theres no time for investing bitcoin why? Because some prediction says that in the future bitcoin will become a million dollar so as an investor i need to hodl all my funds and wait until bitcoin reach that price.
that is right but i think the price can take acorrection therefore we should wait a little
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:17:48 AM

Invest now because the value of bitcoin is still increasing ty to invest or regret someday if you invest in bitcoin you should need to be patient all the time even the value of it decreased jus hold i and follow the flow of the bitcoin.
karnwillbit

Activity: 105

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:59:32 PM

Hi ! for me, know first what is bitcoin, how it works, and should it be used in the future . It is really hard to think if you gonna invest or not . but for now make research first.
Bitcoin is vast in researching. You can’t just make a decision to get involved in it once and then start diving into it. No, there would be many problems if you do this. Better option it’s to make proper research in it. As you said, FAQs should be cleared to you that how it all works, what are pros and cons of it and why someone should get into it. Then you are very good to go and take a proper start.
JohnsonX

Activity: 120

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:06:00 PM

Bitcoin=$10000 may become a fact at the end of the year.

or in a couple of hours

Rludd

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:17:32 PM

If you want invest - invest now
plpatel

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:31:34 PM

At the time when your wrote this post, if you had invested in in Bitcoin, return on your investment would had been 70 percent. However you can still invest in Bitcoin at the current price. Looking at the current price trend, it has potential to cross $10000 within a span to 10 to 15 days.

lzby2000

Activity: 379

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:36:03 PM

Hello, Thamos. Whether you buy it now or not, I think it's risky to invest in bitcoin at this point. There are many speculators in the market now, not at this time of last year. It is recommended that you have your own investment plan, so that you can control the risk within your own limits.

--►Telegram --►Twitter
--►Ann Thread              PIPSCHAIN - HYBRID EXCHANGE
Bringing you fiat & crypto currency in one platform!     --►Whitepaper--► Website 
--►Medium
CodeGroup4

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:36:39 PM

The previous trend shows that bitcoin prices are increasing day by day. So, if you want to invest here, then you should buy immediately.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: