Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:13:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest now or wait a while?  (Read 7962 times)
Suguha

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:05:07 PM

Hey guys, my name is Thamos and I'm fairly new to Bitcoin. I've been reading up on Bitcoin for like, only, 2/3 weeks now. I was already planning on investing but I wanted to have a bit more knowledge about it all. I guess now I do.

I was just wondering, seeing how Bitcoin's price has increased by a lot over the last couple days, when would be best for me to hop in the pool. Should I buy now or should I wait till the price drops (even if it's only by a small percentage)?

I'm just looking for some advice. Thanks a lot!
If I were you, I would start investing as soon as possible. We all know that here in bitcoin time is very precious, it either make you money or make you loose money. You can start investing right now even the value is still small because the value will still rise as you go on and stay by doing bitcoin here. The only thing that you need to obtain is the patience that everyone here has.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Raju Ahammed

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 03:05:19 PM

I think u should wait and give sometime here and know about it properly.....

micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:17:07 PM

I think u should invest now . Why ? The price is spiking up in next few years it's gonna worth alot more.
I regretted I didn't buy bitcoins when I knew them at 2015 so it's not too late now
It is always depends on us if we are going to invest or not on a particular project or coin. But if you want to have a better option for you to earn and to have a profit you should always need to be open on accepting and learning ways for you to deal with time and decision making. Because the critical part on investment is making the most out of every transaction you will do and choosing the best decision.
Krispin47

Activity: 212

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:22:37 PM

Hey guys, my name is Thamos and I'm fairly new to Bitcoin. I've been reading up on Bitcoin for like, only, 2/3 weeks now. I was already planning on investing but I wanted to have a bit more knowledge about it all. I guess now I do.

I was just wondering, seeing how Bitcoin's price has increased by a lot over the last couple days, when would be best for me to hop in the pool. Should I buy now or should I wait till the price drops (even if it's only by a small percentage)?

If I were you, I would start investing right away so that I may have the chance to earn larger amount. I know that as I keep on investing, the money I invested will continue to grow and as I keep on investing, I will have the oppurtunity on having my money becoming bigger than ever. This is one of the practical answer, you don't need to wait for a right timing rather you should just invest and wait till your investment is enough for your satisfaction.
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:25:03 PM

I don't think waiting till the value is large enough will help you achieve the high profit you are aiming for. Based on what I know, the value of bitcoin is rising continuously so as you keep up on investing, the money you invested will grow together with the rise of bitcoin's value. I think it would be better if you would invest on bitcoin while the value is still low so that you have higher chances of getting high income as the value grows higher and higher as time passes by.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
HandyHan

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:26:34 PM

You should buy in chunks, but some now, wait till it drops and buy more
shawonngp

Activity: 756
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 08:03:51 PM

Actually it is your own matter . But I think , invest is the right choice because bit coin always grow up . Crypto investment one of the best investment in online. Bitcoin's value grows higher and higher as time passes by . So don't waste time and invest here .

Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:35:42 PM

Losing for a better opportunity is gonna be a big regret might happen in your life. Investing with bitcoin is a big chances for us to make difference in the future. Every minute are counted and every time we wasted us just a big lose, invest now because its the right time and don't wait that it will gone.
[/quote
Like what we say time is gold i think this is the right time to invest in bitcoin because the price is very high dont loose the opportunity now. Make up your mind to this investment maybe this is your time that yout future may be better than before.

Faith Joy

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:53:20 PM

Yes you should invest and wait for a while because in bitcoin you just have to invest your bitcoin and wait until the value of the bitcoin becomes higher then sell your bitcoin. With that you can gain so much money and with that you can earn so much money. Your investment will not be in vain.
asmythirl

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:58:58 PM

My Bitcoin Background

I started back in July and i remember at the time wondering if I was too late to start investing. As it turns out there was plenty of time for growth. Indeed, it looks like there is years of growth yet assuming the global adoption rate continues like it has in 2017.

Buying my first Bitcoin

I made my first purchase with Coinbase, they have a nice dashboard and its very easy and convenient to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin. Of course you will pay fees for the convenience but i do not think they are high given that as a newbie they make it so easy. Since then i have migrated all my coins to a Trezor hardware wallet as i own the my own private keys and encrypted pass phrase.

Getting started on Coinbase https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1GB45_d8Vw
Also, if you join Coinbase from that link in the video you will get a $10 sign-up bonus

Investing my Bitcoin

As a beginner in crypto currencies I also found a great way to invest with the big 3 - BTC, ETH and LTC.
Check it out https://youtu.be/IUJ8R202Mmw
What I like is that its a short term investment of only 6 weeks and you can withdraw earnings at any time.

Trading my Bitcoin

I started using https://coincube.io last week, they are a crypto index/hedge fund. They trade the top 30 currencies automatically and will rebalance the fund daily or weekly etc. based on what your risk level is. So far so good but its early days so fingers crossed.

Mining for Bitcoin

I am also doing some mining which makes a nice return, check it out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBGnziClsjo
darkangel020716

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:00:40 PM

you should buy it now the bitcoin has a low value for now don't wait until the pricw of it pumps up, you should invest now or never, but the final decision will be yours, if you don't want to loose a big opportunity then go buy many bitcoin as you can, yes it is risky because the value of bitcoin is not stable it is going down and going up.
carlerha

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:06:09 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2017, 12:28:44 AM by carlerha

Actually it is your own matter . But I think , invest is the right choice because bit coin always grow up . Crypto investment one of the best investment in online. Bitcoin's value grows higher and higher as time passes by . So don't waste time and invest here .

Yes that is right that everyone has their own choice but to me i think that in present time the best option is to invest money in bitcoin and not to miss the golden opportunity. In fact due to upcoming hardork, the price of bitcoin is a little stable and not increasing too much, but i am sure that after successful hardfork, bitcoin price will again become skyrocket, therefore i think it will be more profitable if a person will invest money in bitcoin in current time.
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:06:12 PM

I think it will be a better idea if you'll invest at this moment and at this point wherein the market value of Bitcoin is continuously increasing and for the reason that there's an incoming hardfork in November which actually is a good opportunity especially if will be successful because it will surely make the value of Bitcoin more expensive. And if that happen, huge profit will be to its users and especially, investors.
Sarah08

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:13:16 PM

Yes you should invest now and wait for a while because you need to invest and then wait until the value of the bitcoin becomes higher from that on you can have your return on investment and you can have so much money. With that your investment will not be in vain. Your investment will be productive.
matthona

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Bitcointalk.org

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:15:46 AM

Yes you should invest now and wait for a while because you need to invest and then wait until the value of the bitcoin becomes higher from that on you can have your return on investment and you can have so much money. With that your investment will not be in vain. Your investment will be productive.

Bitcoin is always an best investment but right now I think we should wait till fork as everyone is speculating that price will drop after the fork and if it does then that would be the best time to buy bitcoins so right now I am not investing and watching the price actively and if it goes beyond $6000 in coming days then I will start selling a part of my coins and later on will wait for the price to drop.

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█       ▄▄▄▄▄      █▌
  █▌       ▀▀███      ▐█
 ▐█        ▄█ ██       █▌
  █▌     ▄█▀          ▐█
  ▐█   ▄█▀            █▌
   ▀█▄█▀            ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CRASH

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█    ██▄▄██▄▄██    █▌
  █▌    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▐█
 ▐█      ████████      █▌
  █▌     ████████     ▐█
  ▐█     ████████     █▌
   ▀█▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TOWER

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
     ▄█▀     ▄██▄     ▀█▄
    ▐█       ▀██▀       █▌
    █▌   ▄▄  ▄██▄  ▄▄   ▐█
   ▐█   ██████████████   █▌
    █▌   ▀▀  ▀██▀  ▀▀   ▐█
    ▐█       ▄██▄       █▌
     ▀█▄     ▀██▀     ▄█▀
       ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DOUBLE
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Hamstead

Activity: 805

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:32:56 AM

my advice will be to wait a bit. I guess the price will go down in December and then go and buy it  Smiley
Its a wild guess. I don't feel of having a huge dump by December, instead we hope it will continue increase and reach for $7k maybe. Not only the price today is the basis of having investment but we must consider also a possible to happen in the future. Even though bitcoin price is very expensive but still is an earning investment. We should not be worry of having dump because that is bitcoin really is and it will back again.
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 02:57:39 AM

Hi thamos,
It's time to invest a little as the price is too big, you should have bought when it was around $4k anyway try to buy some small amount at this time and look if the price drops then buy huge amount to hold for next year.

At this stage Bitcoin price will be huge and it really looks to break $6000 from last few weeks. Again I suggest to you invest slowly some money into Bitcoin and see how it makes you happy.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
cyclotronmajesty

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:12:49 AM

my advice will be to wait a bit. I guess the price will go down in December and then go and buy it  Smiley
Its a wild guess. I don't feel of having a huge dump by December, instead we hope it will continue increase and reach for $7k maybe. Not only the price today is the basis of having investment but we must consider also a possible to happen in the future. Even though bitcoin price is very expensive but still is an earning investment. We should not be worry of having dump because that is bitcoin really is and it will back again.

I think price will go higher at the end of the year as we witnessed the same thing last year and price went above $1000 so history may be repeated once again and this time we will see price touching around $7k to $8k at the end of the year and if it does then I am sure majority of people will start selling their coins to grab huge profits on their investments.

███  ███
    ███      ███
  ███          ███
███              ███

███              ███
  ███          ███
    ███      ███
      ███  ███

LANCECHAIN

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████
 ▀▀▀█████▀    ▄██████████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████
 █████▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
myworkstrade

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:15:40 AM

For me, its right time to invest. In range of 5000-5300 is good invest bitcoin price, nextweek is hardfork and they said if you hold your bitcoins before  october 25 you will receive an bitcoingold token like same with bbc last august but always take precaution do research and learn how to do risk management when you decide to invest or buy bitcoins.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD

Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:16:42 AM

If we continue to wait then we will get a more expensive price, believe me and the fact is the price will continue to rise. I knew bitcoin about a year ago when the price was $ 875 and I waited to buy but after 3 months the price went up $ 1200 and I do not think long anymore so buy it at the price of $ 1200.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: