Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:57:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest now or wait a while?  (Read 7962 times)
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:00:33 AM

You should Invest now! The more you wait the more that you let the opportunity pass. As I can see Bitcoin's rate will continously increase from day to day basis and a slight drop will also happen from time to time, and as of the moment the rates are quite low so don't miss the chance, sieze it. The early you invest, is much better for a bright future ahead.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gslgroup

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:07:32 AM

I think it is not good option to invest now. The rise of bitcoin seems to be connected with huge influx of new bitcoin adopters and, in my opinion, it will have only temporal effect. It will drop. Otherwise, in case of continuous growth it will loose it's main function to be settle the payments as nobody will want to spend bitcoin. The another thing - think about bitcoins that was never used - what impact can they impose on market being released?
bayong

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:12:44 AM

You should invest now.Don't wait for tomorrow,Do it now.Because bitcoin now is always rising.If you can afford to invest go for it then after that hold your bitcoin for future.
littlewizard

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:48:23 AM

The best time to invest is yesterday, the worst time to invest is tomorrow.
If you want to  hold for a few years, invest now and hold steadyfast, don't be bothered by the up and downs.
kalawang

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:51:11 AM

Hey guys, my name is Thamos and I'm fairly new to Bitcoin. I've been reading up on Bitcoin for like, only, 2/3 weeks now. I was already planning on investing but I wanted to have a bit more knowledge about it all. I guess now I do.

I was just wondering, seeing how Bitcoin's price has increased by a lot over the last couple days, when would be best for me to hop in the pool. Should I buy now or should I wait till the price drops (even if it's only by a small percentage)?

I'm just looking for some advice. Thanks a lot!
its up to you sir but my advise to you is dont wait just invest now or if you want to invest or to win? try to buy bitcoins if the value of bitcoin goes down and then you need to hold it until the time that if you want to sell it . it is your decision. Smiley
meebs

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:56:26 AM

Hey guys, my name is Thamos and I'm fairly new to Bitcoin. I've been reading up on Bitcoin for like, only, 2/3 weeks now. I was already planning on investing but I wanted to have a bit more knowledge about it all. I guess now I do.

I was just wondering, seeing how Bitcoin's price has increased by a lot over the last couple days, when would be best for me to hop in the pool. Should I buy now or should I wait till the price drops (even if it's only by a small percentage)?

its up to you sir but my advise to you is dont wait just invest now or if you want to invest or to win? try to buy bitcoins if the value of bitcoin goes down and then you need to hold it until the time that if you want to sell it . it is your decision. Smiley

Price of bitcoin is low now if we compare to the price of last 2 days which gives me a feeling that its a good price to buy bitcoins as price will start recovering once again in next couple of days or weeks and if you buy it now and hold at least till end of the month then you will be making good profits in one month's time.

▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
           ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
        ▄██████▀▀             ▀▀██████▄
      ▄█████▀▀                    ▀▀█████▄
     █████▀                          ▀█████
    ████▀          ▄▄███████▄▄         ▀████
   ████▌        ▄██▀▀▀    ▀▀▀██▄        ▐████
  ████▌       ▄██▀            ▀██▄       ▐████
 ▐████       ██▀   ▄▄█▀▀▀█▄▄    ▀██       ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▀  ▄▄   ▀▀             ▐████
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
▐████       ██  ▐█  ▐█                     ████▌
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▄  ▀▀   ▄▄    ██▀      ▐████
 ▐████       ██▄   ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀    ██▌       ████▌
  █████       ▀██▄            ▄██▀       █████
   █████        ▀██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██▀        █████
    █████          ▀▀███████▀▀         █████
     █████▄                          ▄█████
      ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄             ▄▄██████▀
           ▀████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀
              ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀▀
Global Cryptocurrency
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DECENTRALISING PRODUCTION, LOGISTICS AND PAYMENT 
                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   3D SERVICE      32 BAY     GCC WEBWALLET
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

vinz7229

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:58:52 AM

hello thamos, welcome to the forum, i think it not the right time to buy bitcoin because its so high, just wait to dump the price so you could buy  and hold it. for now try to read a lot about bitcoin, specially in trading, cause trading is a fast way to earn money, so if you want to invest your money in trading you need to read everything about trading.  i suggest go to trading discussion in order for you to learn some tips  on how to start in trading, specially like you being newbie here in this forum.
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:11:25 AM

hello thamos, welcome to the forum, i think it not the right time to buy bitcoin because its so high, just wait to dump the price so you could buy  and hold it. for now try to read a lot about bitcoin, specially in trading, cause trading is a fast way to earn money, so if you want to invest your money in trading you need to read everything about trading.  i suggest go to trading discussion in order for you to learn some tips  on how to start in trading, specially like you being newbie here in this forum.

Why wait? Everything is moving, if you would wait, I think it would take you a long time or maybe not anymore for the price to drop into your ideal. So, if you are planning to trade then you must start now, other wise you will be wasting time while your money is sleeping.

Everyday is a new opportunity in Bitcoin, so ride when it pass by in front of you.

KwizatzHaderach

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:15:39 AM

Invest now, boat has not left yet. Sure to gain are BTC and ETH. You can move on to ICOs also.

nicesquawk

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:17:52 AM

The one thing that always gets me is when people have to ask if they should invest now or wait later? If you have to wait later, you're already missing out on so much on bitcoin. Don't wait any longer.
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:19:30 AM

There can be no better time to invest than now.

beerbathe

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:38:37 AM

Noone can tell you what to do here, we are all in this together- your investment and decision to invest in bitcoin is entirely your decision to make.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:44:00 AM

For you should wait for the right time because bitcoins price will continue to increase but if you think you have earn a lot from it then maybe its up to you you can sell it. Bitcoins price and value continue to increase and increase and if you can wait for 2 to 3 years, I guess you can have a much more profit.
spinach98

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:54:54 AM

Its better to invest bitcoin now because if you will not invest now you cannot earn big,as we all see that bitcoin is rapidly increasing although bitcoin price volatile but theirs no need to worry because always recover and increase its value so if you invest in bitcoin now and wait for a couple of months to increase bitcoin value atleast $20k before you sell your bitcoin so that you can earn big almost 50% if your investment will be your profit so theirs no need for you to wait a while so that you wont regret that you dont invest in bitcoin now.
Tashi

Activity: 391

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:59:14 AM

There is no exact time nor perfect time in investing in Bitcoin. Value may go up or down, you really can't tell. But, as of now, you can see that Bitcoin is still continuing to pump, mooning rather, yet we can still say that it's unstable. But my suggestion is that you must invest in Bitcoin if you have the money or afford to buy one, then go. Bitcoin is profitable, investing would such a good idea.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
akmittal

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:03:37 AM

Crypto market is never to wait. Take entry immediately if you decided to invest. But invest 25% of your amount immediately and balance 75% in two  - three attempts after understanding the trends crypto market.
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:07:45 AM

Crypto market is never to wait. Take entry immediately if you decided to invest. But invest 25% of your amount immediately and balance 75% in two  - three attempts after understanding the trends crypto market.

But it looks like you'd better wait for the right time of Bitcoin's price goes down to invest it. Wink
EmmaAllen

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:50:35 AM

I think you should invest now. The price of Bitcoin increasing day by day and now it hits $10,00. This is right time to invest
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:12:39 AM

There is no Perfect Time for any Investment. If you want to invest in bitcoin, please google a little about investing and also dig this forum about Bitcoin Investment. Then when you feel ready, you can start investing in Bitcoin. Personally, I always try to buy Bitcoin during the low.
Xiestar

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:33:09 PM

But it looks like you'd better wait for the right time of Bitcoin's price goes down to invest it. Wink

investing when its too high is a risk wait until it drops even a little bit, watch out for it, since this past fays it pumps then suddenly drops and pumps again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: