Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:16:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌎【ANN】【ICO】🌎 LWF - First decentralized logistics platform - 🌎  (Read 53154 times)
romgenie

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:09:17 AM

As for me, I believe that the platform gives both the users and the forwarders an opportunity to deliver parcels not only to other countries but also to other towns within one state or even to deliver them within a town. All in all, it’s a convenient service, you can create lots of interesting things basing on it.
Hah, I’m wondering wjy you should create anything new if the developers of the project have already created all the things?)))

What do you mean by that? I’ve never seen anywhere that LWF will provide delivery within a town.
Such an option will be introduced in a LWF mobile app. It will be called “express-delivery” and will let users deliver parcels within one town. This is an absolutely secure option ‘cause the client has all the data related to the forwarder.
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:20:45 AM

As for me, I believe that the platform gives both the users and the forwarders an opportunity to deliver parcels not only to other countries but also to other towns within one state or even to deliver them within a town. All in all, it’s a convenient service, you can create lots of interesting things basing on it.
Hah, I’m wondering wjy you should create anything new if the developers of the project have already created all the things?)))

What do you mean by that? I’ve never seen anywhere that LWF will provide delivery within a town.
Such an option will be introduced in a LWF mobile app. It will be called “express-delivery” and will let users deliver parcels within one town. This is an absolutely secure option ‘cause the client has all the data related to the forwarder.

Sounds great) That’s exactly what I wanted)) Thank you for the info!
bittcrypt

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:25:45 AM

Greetings! Will this option be introduced immediately after the launch of the platform?
Gamelander

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:32:21 AM

Greetings! Will this option be introduced immediately after the launch of the platform?
Hi there, bro! Look, if I’m not mistaken, it will appear only in some time after the platform is launched, unfortunately. And what this period will be depends on the speed of development of the platform. But I believe that the project will develop fast and we won’t have to wait for a long time)
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 09:47:08 AM

Hi there, bro! Look, if I’m not mistaken, it will appear only in some time after the platform is launched, unfortunately. And what this period will be depends on the speed of development of the platform. But I believe that the project will develop fast and we won’t have to wait for a long time)

^^the project will develop fast and we won’t have to wait for a long time^^ This sounds good, but not always true.
hunterofmoney

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:20:34 AM

Tell me please, will be bonus for investors be valid during all the ICO?
bit679

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:26:25 AM

Yeah, that’s right. But the size of the bonus will gradually reduce as the end of the ICO approaches.
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:52:23 PM

^^the project will develop fast and we won’t have to wait for a long time^^ This sounds good, but not always true.
The project is continuing very well, every week there are great new news. they are working on multiple fronts, I believe that we will soon see the results of their work.
I follow the path from the chat telegram   https://t.me/lwfofficial
dredson1983

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:00:53 PM

Yeah, that’s right. But the size of the bonus will gradually reduce as the end of the ICO approaches.

If you support now, you have more bonus. This is a pre ICO bonus. During the ICO, the bonus is smaller and in the final you dont have any bonus.
gazman

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:02:31 PM

Good afternoon. In which countries will be situated private collecting points where users can receive their parcels? 
robinzzon

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:05:09 PM

According to your white paper, LWF will provide the same services as large centralized logistic companies. Can anyone list all these services provided by LWF? Except of the delivery of the parcel by the forwarders, it’s already clear to me.
Veecker

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:01:48 PM

Why do you allow the advertisers only to place the booklets within the framework of the targeted advertisement? I believe that it would be great to put some discount cards or bonus coupons into the parcels. It will draw more attention of potential consumers.
g8stTDas

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:04:10 PM

Hi everybody. Will the company publicize the users’ personal data in order to provide targeted advertisement?
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:18:49 PM

What’s up. If the soft cap isn’t collected by the end of the sale, will the timescales of the ICO be prolonged?

Nobody is talking about softcap when the project has already raised about 87 BTC. I think we should be anticipating hard-cap and hope for this target or anything close to it to be achieved.
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:35:59 PM

What’s up. If the soft cap isn’t collected by the end of the sale, will the timescales of the ICO be prolonged?

Nobody is talking about softcap when the project has already raised about 87 BTC. I think we should be anticipating hard-cap and hope for this target or anything close to it to be achieved.
Hard cap is at the moment the real goal since the amount collected is so high. Also big interest for the project gives the high hopes. People see the good sides and invest in which is the good deal.
hollybit

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:53:45 AM

Hi everybody. It’s an interesting project, but I wasn’t pleased with the fact that there won’t be a department dealing with disputes and conflicts between suppliers and recipients. But these conflicts will definitely take place, it’s impossible to work in such an industry without any mistakes. I hope, someday LWF will correct this shortcoming.
dredson1983

Merit: 101

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:55:11 AM

According to your white paper, LWF will provide the same services as large centralized logistic companies. Can anyone list all these services provided by LWF? Except of the delivery of the parcel by the forwarders, it’s already clear to me.
These are some of the services :

*LWF P2P Portal in ALPHA on December 20th!!*

The Alpha version of the P2P Portal is currently in development.

The Portal will have the main functions available such as:

- User registrations and KYC verification
- P2P Freight Forwarding, P2P Express Delivery and Packages collecting services available to be prepared.
- Sales Offer by Forwarders can be created
- Integration of Crypto's Payments
- First minimal Blockchain Integration
- Feedback
- Beta-Forwarders will be imported from PRE-SALE subscriptions as exclusive testers

newboi

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:02:31 AM

Hi everybody. It’s an interesting project, but I wasn’t pleased with the fact that there won’t be a department dealing with disputes and conflicts between suppliers and recipients. But these conflicts will definitely take place, it’s impossible to work in such an industry without any mistakes. I hope, someday LWF will correct this shortcoming.
Hello. Perhaps you haven’t read the description of the structure of the project or just received false information. There will be a team of experts in LWF responsible for solving disputes and conflicts between suppliers and recipients.
hollybit

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:08:12 AM

Hello. Perhaps you haven’t read the description of the structure of the project or just received false information. There will be a team of experts in LWF responsible for solving disputes and conflicts between suppliers and recipients.
Well, yeah, I’ve read this info on one Russian forum; it seems there someone didn’t get a full idea there. I’m wondering how this process be carried out.
newboi

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:15:56 AM

Well, yeah, I’ve read this info on one Russian forum; it seems there someone didn’t get a full idea there. I’m wondering how this process be carried out.
It’s still little known about it, but I can tell you for sure that resolving   disputes will be occurred according to a specific set of criteria and best practices in order to ensure full protection of safety of the clients.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: