Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:18:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 229 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] LaLa World : An ecosystem for migrants and their families  (Read 66703 times)
Alex12989

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:51:04 AM

nice. hard to find a good project like this on December. But I see many project focus on payment like this. hope Lala can do better

Well, they working tirelessly on security features. they also prioritize poor people with family working abroad which is for me is far different from other wallets.
As bitcoin transactions get more expensive time for other coins will come
Yes i agree to you lukesimon this project will help a lot of people everybody needs a money to support their needs to buy foods,personal use paying bills thanks lala and the team member for making a good platform.

This project will benefit our relatives who working abroad. It makes them easy for daily lives.
Not just easy but also their money is safe when they use Lala wallet or have a transaction using Lala wallet. It also gives them a convenience and hassle-free transferring money to others.
True, as they are also following the biometrics and KYC process. In that way, only the owner can access the wallet.
I think this features makes Lala wallet a unique application and also the safest online application that other competitors don't have, that's why many people can benefit with this and for sure the satisfaction that customers need will be able to deliver by Lala World.
take note, LaLa card can also be used as a debit and credit card which we can use in PoS,ATM or online.
there's a Lala card? is this like a membership card or something? I did not know this from before, is this the a development from lala?
Yes, there's lala card. Check their whitepaper for more details about LaLa card.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:35:08 AM

Oh I see , Great move for the team . They make and focus in launching their application so that they can attract and make more investors . If the investors can see and try their application at first time they see this ICO and they find its a worthy project then they will not double think and they will invest.
I think lala world will be worth to invest. Their roadmap of the project and whitepaper itself is a good one to read. A promising project in the sector of online financial services.

Its true , they just like other wallet like coins.ph, they have a potential to grow and to become popular in the market because of the services they offer . Some of the member of this forum are all haunting and finding wallet that can be use to hold their assets .

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Faiyz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:37:55 AM

Do you use your own fingerprint as a password retina scan ?

Hi, as the whitepaper says, they are implementing a biometric-based security for their app. So, probably, fingerprint scanning and/or retina scan will be the option for their security measure. However, they are following KYC procedures aswell.

Yeah , off course you need to use your own fingerprint for the accessibility on your acct. This is what the team LALA plan to do . By this we can be sure and feel safe about your account .
if the finger print is the security of lala no one can use this except you. This is the best security, yes you feel safe when it comes to your account

Is there any ways they plan to do for the security and accessibility of their application ?  Or just a fingerprint scan ?
It could be better if they have the login button or any kind of thing to access the accounts .
rdny

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:44:38 AM

I just wanna know if you lend in lala is there colateral or what?
Yes if someone will lend or borrow money from Lala wallet, it is included in the terms and condition that it have collateral if you unable to payback the money you lend. I read that information in their telegram because someone is already asked it.
what would be the collateral if they are migrants and unbanked?? to know that they dont have properties to be a collateral...
Thanks! somebody with a bit of common sense around! Cheesy Roll Eyes This project smells and screams scam from the begining, but no worries, they´ll get people to buy their ICO and runaway. I hope Im wrong but only time will tell, and if all people putting money on this gets scammed, they probably deserve it for being greedy and not doing any research. If not, well, congrats to the happy holders of this shitoken and newest millionaires on cryptoworld.  Roll Eyes
LALA is real for real people. Let me answer your question. In LALA Lends, there are four services;
1- Crypto Asset-backed Loans: Here user will put his crypto as a collateral and will receive loans.
2- P2P Lending: Here any lender can provide loans to any borrower on the basis of his comprehensive LALA Score.
3- Microlending For Small Community Projects lending: Here LALA with its investors will provide loans to Community based projects (for e.g. small solar farm in a remote village) or small retailer loan based on their sales, trade data and invoice all embedded inside LALA ID and one Score – LALA Score
4- Installment based crypto buying: Here any user can buy any crypto on EMI at competitive interest rates.

To know more join our telegram group here: https://t.me/LaLaWorld

Thank you for that clarification, I have also read that you have an algorithm built in lala systems to tell whether a user has the capability and the willingness as per their criteria for their loan applications to be approved. Can you please enlighten us also on this? thanks a lot!
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:52:17 AM

Oh I see , Great move for the team . They make and focus in launching their application so that they can attract and make more investors . If the investors can see and try their application at first time they see this ICO and they find its a worthy project then they will not double think and they will invest.
I think lala world will be worth to invest. Their roadmap of the project and whitepaper itself is a good one to read. A promising project in the sector of online financial services.

It is sir , in fact the services of LALA World services is in demand to this forum . The wallet who can keep and hold their money and tokens.

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
ukelover

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:54:21 AM

Yes if someone will lend or borrow money from Lala wallet, it is included in the terms and condition that it have collateral if you unable to payback the money you lend. I read that information in their telegram because someone is already asked it.
what would be the collateral if they are migrants and unbanked?? to know that they dont have properties to be a collateral...
Thanks! somebody with a bit of common sense around! Cheesy Roll Eyes This project smells and screams scam from the begining, but no worries, they´ll get people to buy their ICO and runaway. I hope Im wrong but only time will tell, and if all people putting money on this gets scammed, they probably deserve it for being greedy and not doing any research. If not, well, congrats to the happy holders of this shitoken and newest millionaires on cryptoworld.  Roll Eyes
LALA is real for real people. Let me answer your question. In LALA Lends, there are four services;
1- Crypto Asset-backed Loans: Here user will put his crypto as a collateral and will receive loans.
2- P2P Lending: Here any lender can provide loans to any borrower on the basis of his comprehensive LALA Score.
3- Microlending For Small Community Projects lending: Here LALA with its investors will provide loans to Community based projects (for e.g. small solar farm in a remote village) or small retailer loan based on their sales, trade data and invoice all embedded inside LALA ID and one Score – LALA Score
4- Installment based crypto buying: Here any user can buy any crypto on EMI at competitive interest rates.

Thanks for this information,  Theres alot of people asking about how lending works,  well i guess this information will be helpful.  And pointing this services actually help me understand lala world more.  
lalawallet

Activity: 658

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 07:59:51 AM

Hello Everyone!!!
To Know More About us Join Telegram Group Here
THANK YOU!!!

LaLa World - Website || Telegram || Reddit || Facebook || Twitter
Gagayalano123

Activity: 104
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:09:43 AM

I can conclude that future immigrants will be safer or will be at peace knowing that this kind of app exist, Hope to experience it in our country. Great job!
how do you conclude that they are safe?? how they will be in peace?? in what way?? hope you could answer it...just to enlighten..Smiley do lala world can ensure the security of users..:?Smiley
as far as i remember, there's someone who already answered this question but for you to know: they hired a 3rd party security in order to prevent hackers in accessing the account of a user. they also added additional features so they can't access it and transact in malicious sites.

╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲▂▃▅▇VESTARIN▇▅▃▂╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲
Website ♦️ Whitepaper ♦️ Telegram◄►Marketplace of goods and services for cryptocurrency◄►Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️ GitHub
╲____________________________╱╲_______________________________________________╱╲________________________╱
Leetukyang

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:12:41 AM

Hello Everyone!!!
To Know More About us Join Telegram Group Here
THANK YOU!!!

Great thank for this, this are for the member of this forum and the supporters who wanted to know more about the happenings of this project. Please join their telegram so that all of us become updated.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:12:55 AM

Thanks for this information,  Theres alot of people asking about how lending works,  well i guess this information will be helpful.  And pointing this services actually help me understand lala world more.  
It's more accurate if you join to their telegram group. Just click above and participate in internal discussion about Lala World. Including the most updated news is in their telegram. This is a good project even inside or outside.
wgq1981

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:18:17 AM

Actually based on their whitepaper, it is stated there that in crypto asset backed loans it has a prepayment penalties for the user who did not able to meet the due date of the prepayment while in micro lending for small community projects, it said that no collateral but it has competitive interest rate. Regarding to what kind of collateral, they did not mention it on their whitepaper, maybe we should ask it on their telegram.

Collateral is necessary. Otherwise, it is not binding for the behavior that can not normally repay the maturing funds, and can not achieve good risk control. So this project is very difficult to succeed.
zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:31:03 AM

Do you use your own fingerprint as a password retina scan ?
Yup lala word use a fingertlprint password for a high security to prevent from hackers and the retina scan that's the best one to be a password
I heard that the primary security measures they will implement is the finger print scan. But I am not sure about the retina scan, I didn't heard of about it. Maybe I just skipped it while I'm reading.

It is a good thing to hear that lala world is implementing strict security measures for its users protection and safety. What other measures aside from finger print scanning are they going to implement as well?

They have implemented the KYC procesdures to ensure the user's identity linked to their profile. In terms of using the app, I'm pretty sure that fingerprint scanning will be implemented. Other option will follow as they have told in the whitepaper that they are using biometrics procedure. It could be a retina scan or a face recognition program.
oh thant nice that they have that kind of security but for me much safer if they have authentication for our safety cause anything is possible to hackers
yes i think its good to have a google authentication or number authentication for safety

Another good idea , by this we can be sure that the access of our account will be base in us , If its needed authentication number then I guarantee it will be safe for the hackers .

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
podrick17

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:34:03 AM

Actually based on their whitepaper, it is stated there that in crypto asset backed loans it has a prepayment penalties for the user who did not able to meet the due date of the prepayment while in micro lending for small community projects, it said that no collateral but it has competitive interest rate. Regarding to what kind of collateral, they did not mention it on their whitepaper, maybe we should ask it on their telegram.

Collateral is necessary. Otherwise, it is not binding for the behavior that can not normally repay the maturing funds, and can not achieve good risk control. So this project is very difficult to succeed.
How can you say hard to succeed? collateral is part of lending and many financial institution regardless of they are blockchain based or not succeed with collateral as part of the contract. LaLa world is just doing the same but using crypto as collateral and not personal and real properties so i don't see any difference in that which makes it hard to be successful.

mervane020

Activity: 63

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:52:47 AM

I haven't been online for a quite a while now and it seems like the pre-ico ended, any idea how they perform in the crowdsale?

Dont worry the next ICO will happen on January 5- February 5 2018, so you still have time to participate in the ICO. Take note of the date they might release some promotions.  

Mark the date for the next ICO so we can't miss it Smiley
erasheed28

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:55:33 AM

I'm not here to bash the project but don't you think it is risky to use cryptocurrency as a collateral as any time its value may go down and we know that a collateral must be higher than the value of what you lend.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
lalawallet

Activity: 658

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 08:59:26 AM

hello! what is the difference of micromoney and lala world? thanks for the answer Smiley
The services that LALA World Ecosystem offers will be centred around LALA Wallet platform providing financial flexibility to its users.LALA products will be quick, reliable and easy to use. Our Product is LALA Transfer,LALA Lends,LALA Card,LALA billpay, etc...
To Know More About LALA World Join us on Telegram Group here:-https://t.me/LaLaWorld

LaLa World - Website || Telegram || Reddit || Facebook || Twitter
kabzon_btw

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:01:41 AM

I do not understand yet how this will help migrants?
rdny

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:13:28 AM

This will help migrants since lala's platform can be used for remittance services which have little transaction fees involved when sending money to their loved ones abroad. Also, they can avail of low interest short term loans for their financial needs. There are other services as well but it is best to read their white paper mate.
yourboss

Activity: 300

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:17:19 AM

I am not sure whether it Osborne good to confine your target audience to just one group of people. The whole idea is ok but most migrants will never learn about it
tangtang800

Activity: 317

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:26:03 AM

You'd better read the white paper over and over, with a detailed account of it. It is mainly to provide services such as quick transfer, small loan demand and so on.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 229 »
  Print  

Jump to: