Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:38:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 229 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] LaLa World : An ecosystem for migrants and their families  (Read 66703 times)
lukesimon

Activity: 339
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:33:41 AM

Do you use your own fingerprint as a password retina scan ?

Hi, as the whitepaper says, they are implementing a biometric-based security for their app. So, probably, fingerprint scanning and/or retina scan will be the option for their security measure. However, they are following KYC procedures aswell.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:37:56 AM

Yup lala word use a fingertlprint password for a high security to prevent from hackers and the retina scan that's the best one to be a password
I heard that the primary security measures they will implement is the finger print scan. But I am not sure about the retina scan, I didn't heard of about it. Maybe I just skipped it while I'm reading.

It is a good thing to hear that lala world is implementing strict security measures for its users protection and safety. What other measures aside from finger print scanning are they going to implement as well?

They have implemented the KYC procesdures to ensure the user's identity linked to their profile. In terms of using the app, I'm pretty sure that fingerprint scanning will be implemented. Other option will follow as they have told in the whitepaper that they are using biometrics procedure. It could be a retina scan or a face recognition program.
memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:46:49 AM

I just wanna know if you lend in lala is there colateral or what?
Yes if someone will lend or borrow money from Lala wallet, it is included in the terms and condition that it have collateral if you unable to payback the money you lend. I read that information in their telegram because someone is already asked it.
what would be the collateral if they are migrants and unbanked?? to know that they dont have properties to be a collateral...
Actually based on their whitepaper, it is stated there that in crypto asset backed loans it has a prepayment penalties for the user who did not able to meet the due date of the prepayment while in micro lending for small community projects, it said that no collateral but it has competitive interest rate. Regarding to what kind of collateral, they did not mention it on their whitepaper, maybe we should ask it on their telegram.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
thunderjet2983

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:05:32 AM

nice. hard to find a good project like this on December. But I see many project focus on payment like this. hope Lala can do better

Well, they working tirelessly on security features. they also prioritize poor people with family working abroad which is for me is far different from other wallets.
As bitcoin transactions get more expensive time for other coins will come
Yes i agree to you lukesimon this project will help a lot of people everybody needs a money to support their needs to buy foods,personal use paying bills thanks lala and the team member for making a good platform.

This project will benefit our relatives who working abroad. It makes them easy for daily lives.
Not just easy but also their money is safe when they use Lala wallet or have a transaction using Lala wallet. It also gives them a convenience and hassle-free transferring money to others.
True, as they are also following the biometrics and KYC process. In that way, only the owner can access the wallet.
I think this features makes Lala wallet a unique application and also the safest online application that other competitors don't have, that's why many people can benefit with this and for sure the satisfaction that customers need will be able to deliver by Lala World.
take note, LaLa card can also be used as a debit and credit card which we can use in PoS,ATM or online.
there's a Lala card? is this like a membership card or something? I did not know this from before, is this the a development from lala?
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:06:18 AM

Just watch your youtube video about this cool app, I think its informative enough to attract customers globally. I will surely visit LALA website for further more information. So excited!
can you share the link? thank you in advance
Find below youtube link.you can see more videos related to LALA World.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCcnh2DTw_mXECPgOOBN84Q/videos

Wow, such a informative publication about the application LALA , I just hope it will continue to grow and make more improvements so that it can compete to the market where they choose to offer their services. GoodLuck !
I think, It will grow. In this kind of project that has a good goal for fellow human beings not only to earn but to help and provide good service to each other, it is not impossible to succeed in the end and achieve this goal.

Youre right about that sir , LALA team give their best job just for this project and their application to become an application that everyone or every customer feel satisfied when they use the LALA application .

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
ukelover

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:08:11 AM

I haven't been online for a quite a while now and it seems like the pre-ico ended, any idea how they perform in the crowdsale?

Dont worry the next ICO will happen on January 5- February 5 2018, so you still have time to participate in the ICO. Take note of the date they might release some promotions.  
zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:14:57 AM

Hi, as the whitepaper says, they are implementing a biometric-based security for their app. So, probably, fingerprint scanning and/or retina scan will be the option for their security measure. However, they are following KYC procedures aswell.

Yeah , off course you need to use your own fingerprint for the accessibility on your acct. This is what the team LALA plan to do . By this we can be sure and feel safe about your account .

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:18:44 AM

Yup lala word use a fingertlprint password for a high security to prevent from hackers and the retina scan that's the best one to be a password
I heard that the primary security measures they will implement is the finger print scan. But I am not sure about the retina scan, I didn't heard of about it. Maybe I just skipped it while I'm reading.

It is a good thing to hear that lala world is implementing strict security measures for its users protection and safety. What other measures aside from finger print scanning are they going to implement as well?

They have implemented the KYC procesdures to ensure the user's identity linked to their profile. In terms of using the app, I'm pretty sure that fingerprint scanning will be implemented. Other option will follow as they have told in the whitepaper that they are using biometrics procedure. It could be a retina scan or a face recognition program.
Yeah those kind of security measures are strong enough to handle and protect the important files. What if other people will be the one who access their account? For example I will let my friend open my account, how he/she can access to my account if it is accessible only on biometics?

SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:24:40 AM

Yeah those kind of security measures are strong enough to handle and protect the important files. What if other people will be the one who access their account? For example I will let my friend open my account, how he/she can access to my account if it is accessible only on biometics?

I dont get the point why you need to give an access to your friend for you account . But maybe the team also provide the login , with password and username. Fingerprint scan are just for the protection and security on your account sir .The purpose of this is to be more durable your account and security.

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:30:36 AM

I can conclude that future immigrants will be safer or will be at peace knowing that this kind of app exist, Hope to experience it in our country. Great job!

I think they are targeting people, worldwide. So you will experience it in your country as soon as LaLa Wallet been spread out to the world. For now, we'll wait until the application is stable.

The application is not yet polished , the team still exploring and making more adjustment so that the LALA wallet will improve the services so that every customer and investors will see the worth of the application . Just wait for the team to finished their development to the application .

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
Faiyz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:35:11 AM

I haven't been online for a quite a while now and it seems like the pre-ico ended, any idea how they perform in the crowdsale?

They dont have yet publication and news about the crowdsale , I also wait for the updates about this and when will be the ICO starts. Also Im curious of the plan and strategy they will do for able for them to reach the hard cap and to make more investors.
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:40:32 AM

I dont get the point why you need to give an access to your friend for you account . But maybe the team also provide the login , with password and username. Fingerprint scan are just for the protection and security on your account sir .The purpose of this is to be more durable your account and security.
Maybe he is just giving a sample scenario wherein how the users will let access his/her account by other people even if it is biometrics. So it looks like the password or pincode is just a secondary security of Lala wallet and their primary security is the biomets.
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:02:48 AM

Yeah , off course you need to use your own fingerprint for the accessibility on your acct. This is what the team LALA plan to do . By this we can be sure and feel safe about your account .
if the finger print is the security of lala no one can use this except you. This is the best security, yes you feel safe when it comes to your account

ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:45:17 AM

if the finger print is the security of lala no one can use this except you. This is the best security, yes you feel safe when it comes to your account
That is right but I think they should still include to put password and username for the emergency purposes. Because if the only person who can access your account is just you and there is some emergency and you are unable to open your account because of some reason, then you can't do anything about it. That is why aside from finger print, retina scan and facial recognition, they must still put username and password.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mathtoughfat

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:46:55 AM

this is nice, other's wont be taking the advantage to breach your account. guaranteed safety for every user. this is an erc20 right hope this will not be like the others who are phished easily.
lalawallet

Activity: 658

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 05:15:36 AM

I just wanna know if you lend in lala is there colateral or what?
Yes if someone will lend or borrow money from Lala wallet, it is included in the terms and condition that it have collateral if you unable to payback the money you lend. I read that information in their telegram because someone is already asked it.
what would be the collateral if they are migrants and unbanked?? to know that they dont have properties to be a collateral...
Thanks! somebody with a bit of common sense around! Cheesy Roll Eyes This project smells and screams scam from the begining, but no worries, they´ll get people to buy their ICO and runaway. I hope Im wrong but only time will tell, and if all people putting money on this gets scammed, they probably deserve it for being greedy and not doing any research. If not, well, congrats to the happy holders of this shitoken and newest millionaires on cryptoworld.  Roll Eyes
LALA is real for real people. Let me answer your question. In LALA Lends, there are four services;
1- Crypto Asset-backed Loans: Here user will put his crypto as a collateral and will receive loans.
2- P2P Lending: Here any lender can provide loans to any borrower on the basis of his comprehensive LALA Score.
3- Microlending For Small Community Projects lending: Here LALA with its investors will provide loans to Community based projects (for e.g. small solar farm in a remote village) or small retailer loan based on their sales, trade data and invoice all embedded inside LALA ID and one Score – LALA Score
4- Installment based crypto buying: Here any user can buy any crypto on EMI at competitive interest rates.

To know more join our telegram group here: https://t.me/LaLaWorld

LaLa World - Website || Telegram || Reddit || Facebook || Twitter
lalawallet

Activity: 658

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 05:22:26 AM

Is this LaLa related to the teletubbies family? Cheesy
Where  does the funny name comes from?
How do this token helps migrants? what are the advantages to other established cryptocurrencies?

Estalished cyptocurrency like BTC and ETH can not be used for Day2Day activities because of their high price and transaction cost. But LALA token can be.
To know More read tokeneconomics and whitepaper at tokensale.lalaworld.io
You can also join our telegram group (https://t.me/LaLaWorld) here we are 24*7 available to help you.

LaLa World - Website || Telegram || Reddit || Facebook || Twitter
PINAGPALA

Activity: 317

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:32:18 AM

oh thant nice that they have that kind of security but for me much safer if they have authentication for our safety cause anything is possible to hackers
vinceB

Activity: 257

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:11:01 AM

oh thant nice that they have that kind of security but for me much safer if they have authentication for our safety cause anything is possible to hackers
yes i think its good to have a google authentication or number authentication for safety
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:39:28 AM

Oh I see , Great move for the team . They make and focus in launching their application so that they can attract and make more investors . If the investors can see and try their application at first time they see this ICO and they find its a worthy project then they will not double think and they will invest.
I think lala world will be worth to invest. Their roadmap of the project and whitepaper itself is a good one to read. A promising project in the sector of online financial services.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 229 »
  Print  

Jump to: