Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:42:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 229 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] LaLa World : An ecosystem for migrants and their families  (Read 66703 times)
nomadedigital

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:48:51 PM

Is this LaLa related to the teletubbies family? Cheesy
Where  does the funny name comes from?
How do this token helps migrants? what are the advantages to other established cryptocurrencies?

███████████ 🌐 PlusUltra 🌐 Asset Platform, Crypto Debit Card & ERC20 Token  ██████████
████████████████ [ Website ]  [ Whitepaper ]  [ Twitter ]  [ ANN ] ████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
meltoooot

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:51:26 PM

How do this token helps migrants? what are the advantages to other established cryptocurrencies?
i think you should read the whitepaper all the details about LALA are there.

PINAGPALA

Activity: 317

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:56:18 PM

I'm sure that too many people will encourage LaLa World Because this kind of application is easy to use and so very helpful.

Everything in theory sounds great my friend, but LaLa wallet is not @ it fully functional mode yet, of course, there are still many works to be done, looking forward for more features and what LaLaWorld brings.

I think they are still in beta, they released the unfurnished version of it in order to find what they are lacking.

yes, this is the new generation that all of the things are easier. LaLa becomes a bridge to the needs and wants of the people in just one click. You can get whatever you want. So It's not impossible for LaLa to be in top 10 trusted wallets in the whole world.
i think theirs are other application like Lala, what is the different's? but this lala is one of the listed application have potential to make it on the top. good project i mean.
to think that a lot of same application are running in our country.. lala world is the unique of them all. they ensure that migrant will be the heart of lala.. and they re the reason why lala is created... this is not just a business,, it a business with a heart..

LaLa is unique but it doesn't mean it's not hard to reach the people. Having an idea that is unique is somehow complicated, why? Because it's new to the ears of the people and somehow they doubt it. In order for this project to be successful...they must maximize all the platforms related to advertising.
Yeah its new to ears of new people thats why where here to advertise it and answer the question of some people that dont know this.
meltoooot

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:02:57 PM

I think I dont wanna waste my time reading thru, I want Dev to explain what´s the use/innovation in comparison to already established cryptocurrencies.
ok no worries, but i dont think the devs are here right now,.

Conquermountains

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:07:43 PM

SEEMS TO BE A GOOD PROJECT.

BEST REGARD
yah this is  good and in demand project as of now, they have a lot services that other wallet doesn't have. and they intended to help the migrants and unbanked people thru this services.
the benefits that we can find on this project are very interesting. so it deserves to be the best choice when you support this project. projects that offer a lot of ease in every transaction with ease
Supporting this project will help unbanked people or migrants to manage their financial stability.
oh i see the target is the migrant people to help their problem with financial. seems a good project to me.
did you notice it just by now?? they build this project for migrants and for unbanked people.. like what written on their white paper... hmmm..

Yes,  originally they build this project for migrants and unbanked people but I can see that even non migrants can also avail the services that lala world has to offer.
nomadedigital

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:07:58 PM

Where  does the funny name comes from?
I think I dont wanna waste my time reading thru, I want Dev to explain what´s the use/innovation in comparison to already established cryptocurrencies.
so why are u replying then?

I read the whitepaper and  I can´t see anything revolutionary as compared to other tokens, there´s humaniq and other projects that already try to cover the unbanked. So what would be your winning points over competition? I mean competiotion is healthy, but why would somebody choose this LALA over other projects. (Really, the name sucks it´s just you know..)

███████████ 🌐 PlusUltra 🌐 Asset Platform, Crypto Debit Card & ERC20 Token  ██████████
████████████████ [ Website ]  [ Whitepaper ]  [ Twitter ]  [ ANN ] ████████████████
ukelover

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:32:16 PM

I hope lala would only charge minimal amount of wallet transfer..

I really hope so. I think a lot of customers will use this wallet if they will be affordable compared to other platforms with the same kind of service.
Yeah if they will let their project affordable and efficient, that is how people will notice and give them credits. Some of the existing project have a good and brilliant idea but the problem is the pricing or cost, that is why even if that project is great only few people are availing it because it has a problem with the pricing. I hope Lala world is not one of them.

For sure Lala world will make it affordable especially this project is dedicated for unbanked migrants,  we just have to wait for the exact price of their services.
Mynameisange

Activity: 308

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:54:33 PM

I appreciate the advocacy of the team. This will change the lives of migrants when it comes to financial needs and requirements. I am going to support this one. Just starting to read some info about this.

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:13:48 PM

What are the advantages and disadvantages of this project in the other Wallet? I hope they will answer it.
I think having lala wallet is the best advantages because it has a cheap cost to the people who use this. And it is very helpful and about the disadvantages i dont see anything because in their app as you can see it easy to understand everything about them because it has a info in any services they have. I think if this project continue to the end of the ico im sure its more better than what you see now..
Maybe this application or project still have disadvantage. One example is when the users will abuse what Lala wallet can do. I mean one feature of Lala is the lending, what if the user are irresponsible enough to handle it and use it for wrong doings. But I think it is the problem of the customer, not the application.

Hannahfern

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:25:58 PM

I can conclude that future immigrants will be safer or will be at peace knowing that this kind of app exist, Hope to experience it in our country. Great job!
how do you conclude that they are safe?? how they will be in peace?? in what way?? hope you could answer it...just to enlighten..Smiley do lala world can ensure the security of users..:?Smiley
Maybe you are right on your questions but do you think that if it is not safe in the other countries like Malaysia, India  there should be
complaint that just means he's safe.
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 03:50:09 PM

I haven't been online for a quite a while now and it seems like the pre-ico ended, any idea how they perform in the crowdsale?

mervane020

Activity: 63

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:23:16 PM

I appreciate the advocacy of the team. This will change the lives of migrants when it comes to financial needs and requirements. I am going to support this one. Just starting to read some info about this.

Yeah if this project will succeed the migrants will benefit from this and can change their daily lives.
neths29

Activity: 169

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:27:45 PM

Interesting and important project.
Are they going to have an iOS app? Couldn't find any info about it.
i don't think so, but maybe they giving all access/chance to download  android or ios. is useful for every this application open for all.
There's some development so I think we should wait and be patience I believe all of people can use the lala wallet.
If all people will used this kind of application job will become easy specially the migrants when they want to give money to other place/country they will transfer the money easily.

kingbadjah

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:31:27 PM

I'm sure that too many people will encourage LaLa World Because this kind of application is easy to use and so very helpful.
Its so very helpful LaLa World helps to many people especially migrants and unbanked people.

◦◦○○●●●   KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ●●●○○◦◦       
║   100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH   ║
●●●●●●   Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!   ●●●●●●
l3irsonbahar

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:35:55 PM

Website looks very nice. Good luck dev!
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:44:21 PM

Interesting and important project.
Are they going to have an iOS app? Couldn't find any info about it.
i don't think so, but maybe they giving all access/chance to download  android or ios. is useful for every this application open for all.
There's some development so I think we should wait and be patience I believe all of people can use the lala wallet.
If all people will used this kind of application job will become easy specially the migrants when they want to give money to other place/country they will transfer the money easily.
for now the application of lala wallet is only for the Android user, but i think the ios the next target of this project, dont worry about that the devs they have solution for that.

mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:09:02 PM

i find this comment blasphemous. if you are not interested please do not spam post here.
and please read whitepaper for you to educate yourself because it is all written there.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
nomadedigital

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:34:52 PM

i find this comment blasphemous. if you are not interested please do not spam post here.
and please read whitepaper for you to educate yourself because it is all written there.
Fortuntely I live in a free society, don´t know about you, so free speech is a standard over here. I can speak my mind whatever I want unless Im hurting others rights, which is not the case.
You have the right to find my comment whatever you want, but that doesn´t mean is actually what you think.
Cryptocurrency is about freedom, breaking the status quo rules etc, better educate yourself before typing something that will embarrass you later.
The name is hilarious and funny, and amateurish and indeed reminds to that teletubbies character the dumb one.. I read the whitepaper, there´s nothing revolutionary about this project there are similar projects, I asked what are the advantages over other projects, I guess you don´t even know if there are such advantages, otherwise you should have explained to me, people need to do well informed decisions and im hunting for that info, which I couldn´t find within the WP.
Cheers.

rdny

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:44:08 PM

I read the whitepaper and  I can´t see anything revolutionary as compared to other tokens, there´s humaniq and other projects that already try to cover the unbanked. So what would be your winning points over competition? I mean competiotion is healthy, but why would somebody choose this LALA over other projects. (Really, the name sucks it´s just you know..)

They have mentioned in their whitepaper that lala is not just an all in one wallet of sorts but is also a platform for transactions like paying bills and sending or receiving money as well. Furthermore, they have the lala id which basically is a globally accepted document proving one 's identity, hence reducing the need for plentiful identification and kyc requirements as the lala id will suffice.
nomadedigital

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:02:18 PM

They have mentioned in their whitepaper that lala is not just an all in one wallet of sorts but is also a platform for transactions like paying bills and sending or receiving money as well. Furthermore, they have the lala id which basically is a globally accepted document proving one 's identity, hence reducing the need for plentiful identification and kyc requirements as the lala id will suffice.
Like government ID? oh wow.If it succeeds certainly it will be first of its kind, but still kinda naive to think that govt´s and companies/agencies will accept a global ID named LALA issued from a private company. Anyhow good luck to all of you that decides to invest, hopefully not, but this is the kind of project that in the end will end up in the Scam Reports section on these forums.

Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 229 »
  Print  

Jump to: