Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:25:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 229 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] LaLa World : An ecosystem for migrants and their families  (Read 66703 times)
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:47:37 AM

Is there any security measures involve for every transactions? Seems good to have a one wallet that can cover all receiving and paying methods but it should have the best security features too.

I think that is what the Lala ID is for. It will be used to verify who is the owner of a certain account. And for wallet security, I'm pretty sure they will implement stringent measures like the 2 factor confirmation systems which is very common nowadays.

I believe that and the fact that they are using block chain technology will be a big advantage as well. I am also looking forward about their updates regarding this project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bry0908

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:48:46 AM

Having lala world is a excelent idea because we know that lala world is having a good service at sending money to our family in a fastest way and also people can access their capital in an instant by using their phone and it's nice to know that blockchain support and cut the operational cost that many banks target.. I hope that this project grows and be success

Yes i agree with you, it is wonderful to know that there are projects like Lala world who also prioritize unbanked and poor people to experience more convenient and cheaper way of living.Soon enough, I know this project will be successful bec of its huge potential not only for entrepreneurs but also for crypto users.
is it safe to store your money in this app..?? what are the counter measure of this app if someone try to breach or hack the account of users..?? will they pay for the stolen money?? im just concerned
podrick17

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:53:20 AM

any news regarding funds collected so far? can't see it on their website. I'm positive towards the result of this project but i want to see the facts too Smiley
I will try to ask in telegram, me too im interested on that part. Most ICOs reflects their presentation and feedback from the community base on collected money.

jonland22

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:57:38 AM

Having lala world is a excelent idea because we know that lala world is having a good service at sending money to our family in a fastest way and also people can access their capital in an instant by using their phone and it's nice to know that blockchain support and cut the operational cost that many banks target.. I hope that this project grows and be success

Yes i agree with you, it is wonderful to know that there are projects like Lala world who also prioritize unbanked and poor people to experience more convenient and cheaper way of living.Soon enough, I know this project will be successful bec of its huge potential not only for entrepreneurs but also for crypto users.
is it safe to store your money in this app..?? what are the counter measure of this app if someone try to breach or hack the account of users..?? will they pay for the stolen money?? im just concerned
Yes of course, using blockchain makes this project invulnerable to attacks though if something like that happens to Lala of course they should give back how much the user deposit to their wallet.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
kengeorge21

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:09:29 AM

This project have a potential to compete in the market. But I still wondering what will be advantage of having LALA instead of other application who also offers the services they offer ?
Lala World target is unique, not to profit but to help solve the lack of services for people.
especially to unbanked migrants and solving real life issues faced by this population.
Correct, the project itself is just a simple but the purpose and the vision of this project will broad and has a lot of impact to the economy. It is one of the project that is not thinking about the profit and earnings, they more focus on the impact and usefulness in the people.
If that's the case, Lala will be the future of blockchain banking and the tendency of this more groups will copy this kind of setup or platform and then lala will be on the top of them all  Cool

Mynameisange

Activity: 308

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:10:51 AM

Well this interest me, would like to know more. Im starting to read the whitepaper.

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
saaux

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:54:31 AM

I just wanna asked what the difference between the LaLa world and its competitors in the market

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   Smart Banking Ecosystem   █
▀▄▄▄▀[https://platio.io]▀▄▄▄▀
Hannahfern

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:01:19 AM

This kind of project is sure to be successful because it has this foundation and is tested abroad
such as malaysia and india, this project is in the process of expanding it so that others can reach
or use good services they have long time. And I want to accelerate the growth and expansion of this
project. More power team lala.
Oh really it is already tested in those countries? Honestly, I don't know it coz I don't read any publication about it. But if it is true, it will add trust to the future customers and investors.
The fiat prototype is being tested on those countries and it builds good feedback and make the system
more stable. Many of Lala World products have definitive agreements are being signed by MOU's in some parts of
the world, one already Africa and Middle East. Lala World has focused on success because of its good inten-
tion, good product.
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:52:23 PM

Lala world primary objective and mission is to provide a financial ecosystem to the unbanked migrants. Especially to those who dont have a financial backgroud. I am hoping for more updates regarding this platform they are making.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
kingbadjah

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:06:22 PM

The block chain of immigrants has finally come out, now the coin project is more and more in-depth subdivision field, depth mining become the leading coins in the field of subdivision, is also quite promising Tongue Tongue Roll Eyes

Thats true...  I hope that all immigrants will be aware about this amazing project, Im recommending this to my immigrant friends because they deserve this kind of service.  
it should be recommend to all of my immigrant friends because of this application they transfer to their family in other country easier.

◦◦○○●●●   KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ●●●○○◦◦       
║   100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH   ║
●●●●●●   Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!   ●●●●●●
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:23:07 PM

Hi, I just signed up for the airdrop. They will be giving away 200,000 LaLa Tokens for 10,000 participants. Kindly go to their website.

Yeah , I heard about it . Thats great news I believe. 200,000 Lala tokens for their participants .
I will participate in the airdrop , thanks for updating us about this.

sad ,i already missed this chance to earn free tokens ,when will tokens hit exchange ,i want to invest .

Even me, I hope there still more airdrop for this token , I want to get some of the tokens of LALA.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:32:34 PM

IMPORTANT NOTICE -

Hello Everybody - we are seeing few posers and scammers posting our details to obtain ETH & BTC. PLEASE STAY ALERT.

LALA World is not posting it's address any where in the public domain. The only place you should trust and use is the one from within our token sale site.

https://tokensale.lalaworld.io/dashboard
Im glad you immediately update us about this. It makes the supporter of LALA aware of the scammers. Thank you for your promptly actions.

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:47:06 PM

Lala world primary objective and mission is to provide a financial ecosystem to the unbanked migrants. Especially to those who dont have a financial backgroud. I am hoping for more updates regarding this platform they are making.
i suggest you to join to the telegram for more update and the developer is always active there.

thunderjet2983

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:15:38 PM

This will be a good project. But Im wondering if the security will be equal to a bank or even better. Is there a way that we can see how is the secure will this be. Because at this age, phones can easily be hacked and even credit cards can now be cloned. Will there be a requirement on the consumer side like, do you need the latest phone or something like that.
ofeniaano

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:19:53 PM

I just wanna asked what the difference between the LaLa world and its competitors in the market
about the competition in the market, there's so much differences on LaLa World compared to the other companies. LaLa World focus on the needs of the people like: physical kit, card (physical & virtual), low transaction cost, high transaction speed. check our white paper for more information.
harasdamagans

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:35:30 PM

I wonder what would be the system in terms of 'lending.' how can they say that this person is qualified to borrow some money if he/she don't have work but will start a business? what if he/she can't pay for it in the given timeframe? what would be the penalty given by LaLa World to the said customer?
Hannahfern

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:47:26 PM

Right. it is important to see in a product what it will bring in the future. Our eyes do not focus on
just what it can give to us, but on the whole product. Most of us are aware of the outcome of Lala World.
Papapat22

Activity: 267

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:04:03 PM

The block chain of immigrants has finally come out, now the coin project is more and more in-depth subdivision field, depth mining become the leading coins in the field of subdivision, is also quite promising Tongue Tongue Roll Eyes

Thats true...  I hope that all immigrants will be aware about this amazing project, Im recommending this to my immigrant friends because they deserve this kind of service. 
it should be recommend to all of my immigrant friends because of this application they transfer to their family in other country easier.
thats is one of the priority of lala world, to become easily the money transfer, using only the application. And also you can check your wallet daily because of the application

IYAH

Activity: 230

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:17:32 PM

I need the lala wallet to secure my money   ;Dit has a several service offer lending,bills payment,money transfer. good benefits for everyone unbanked
Yeah it will truly secure your money because their protection system is a blockchain techonology based. That is also the reason why they offer those kind of service.
The project of lala wallet helps people to explore things which they dont realize that it will make thinks easier like banking.. Transfer money and paying bills..

Iambatman

Activity: 171
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:04:15 PM

The service they propose to offer seems interesting. It will help a lot of businesses for sure. Treuly revolutionizing, it will change how we make transactions through providing better networks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 229 »
  Print  

Jump to: