Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:12:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 149 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are so many people against bitcoin?  (Read 19286 times)
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:46:48 AM

I'm trying to understand why are so many people against bitcoin?  is it the innovation that scares them? the feeling of staying behind? the fact that that money will go to the wrong hands?

Because they dont believe in bitcoin and they dont know how good bitcoin is. If they understand bitcoin they will be in bitcoin side and they will work hard. When they are working to bitcoin they will see the good influence of bitcoin in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quietman

Activity: 292
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:14:31 AM

I'm trying to understand why are so many people against bitcoin?  is it the innovation that scares them? the feeling of staying behind? the fact that that money will go to the wrong hands?

Because they dont believe in bitcoin and they dont know how good bitcoin is. If they understand bitcoin they will be in bitcoin side and they will work hard. When they are working to bitcoin they will see the good influence of bitcoin in the future.

Mostly people disagrees or dislike something if they themselve do not experience the benefits of it. And maybe some are afraid to invest and loss their money. Many people still doesn't have any idea of what bitcoin can give and the opportinities they can have through bitcoin.

I remember asking my friend to try investing in bitcoin even a small amount, 100USD specifically and explained everything as much as I can. That was when bitcoin hitted $3000 mark. And too bad she did not listen because she's afraid that it might be a scam. And right now bitcoin has reached almost $6000 and I told my friend about it. Now she's regretting it.
im posible

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:17:31 AM

I think they are not against but they just have not understood, their mindset is not yet open to change and and less able to take advantage of opportunities.  Like my own experience that initially hesitated and did not believe there was a kind of criptocurrency system that could eventually make money, but after learning (now I'm still in the learning phase) and trying to understand the flow now I feel this system makes more sense and has a big chance in the future  to facilitate human transactions. 

│▌            p a y M e            ▐│         ►  FACEBOOK      ►  TWITTER      ►  INSTAGRAM
TRIVIA QUIZ CONSOLE   |   ...Empowering Futures For All
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Akash55

Activity: 222

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:23:27 AM

There are many people who are against bitcoin because they do not believe in bitcoin, they do not want to understand that what is btc? As a result, many people are against bitcoin.
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:25:18 AM

I think they are not against but they just have not understood, their mindset is not yet open to change and and less able to take advantage of opportunities.  Like my own experience that initially hesitated and did not believe there was a kind of criptocurrency system that could eventually make money, but after learning (now I'm still in the learning phase) and trying to understand the flow now I feel this system makes more sense and has a big chance in the future  to facilitate human transactions. 
I agree with that, I think your right maybe some people are not understand the opportunities they were incurred if they can get bitcoin in their life. That's why they were need to promote bitcoin to the other people, especially to the local services. Because if they understand the good things of bitcoin I'm sure that they were accept it as currency.
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 09:39:18 AM

in my opinion, one of the reasons is that the use of bitcoin is very risky considering its rising and falling drastically in a certain time besides beneficial also risky loss should be considered before taking action.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
aizenbryle

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:40:13 AM

CherryICO

Activity: 65

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:42:33 AM

I guess these people are a bit conservative and are afraid of adopting new things.
By the way, there're some typical rumours, that bitcoin is something illegal and breaks the law.
That's the reason I think, but is a complete nonsence
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:47:05 AM

In my opinion, the only people who are against bitcoin are the ones who don’t really know much on how it works and how to benefit from it. It’s common for people to fear the unknown so to speak. I believe once they do a thorough research about it, they’ll end up investing their money on bitcoin as well. They can also sign for signature campaigns to get some bitcoin without investing money, just their time to do postings.
suncut

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:55:57 AM

Others hate it because they didnt know it, they have a lack of knowledge and information about it. sometimes they jealous to those who profit.
Bakemat

Activity: 779

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:59:58 AM

these people are not conservative and have not an good observation. they don't know what the importance and the good benefit og bitcoin if they used and invest it .because bitcoin can really be your life saver when the time that you don't have enough money bitcoin is really usable in terms of this. and its so normal if they hate it because they don't know about the bitcoin and because of it this being not recognizable but in the other country people is used bitcoin for the bad activities that's why some against of it.
DimaS1574

Activity: 448
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:10:46 AM

For example my mother in low told me that bitcoin is a fake and againts my interest in bitcoin, she told that free cheese only in a mousetrap, but she doesnt mind that i spend several hours every day  for cryptocurrency
johan36

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:23:08 AM

I think only a few people against bitcoin , maybe some of them who are in financial institution , they can't control bitcoin because bitcoin is decentralization.
noel watson

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:50:28 AM

When I told my brother that I was thinking of investing in Bitcoin, not just for it's asset value but also for it's ethical value for the whole World, he told me to 'avoid it like the plague!'

He said not many people understand anything about bitcoin and I should never even consider investing my hard earned money in something that could collapse to zero at any time.

I mentioned Bitcoin to my optician last week. He said that Bitcoin was just nothing but numbers so how could it have any value. My Uncle who has been investing in stocks and shares for decades said the same.

I have listened to hundreds of hours of bitcoin videos and podcasts over the past few months and very few of these have negative content.

Apart from bitcoin all of my investments are in real estate. I recognize that the graphs for real estate draw comparisons with those of bitcoin in that the trend is always upwards.

Both real estate and bitcoin have scarcity value and ever-increasing levels of demand.

So many people are risk averse that they wait until everyone is piling into the party and by that time the bubble bursts and the party is over, or at least until the values are reset and another bubble can emerge.

fabioganga

Activity: 478
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 10:51:12 AM

A lot of people are just scared about changes....
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:54:40 AM

Most of them are the arrogant ones that doesn't really know anything about bitcoin aside from what they hear in the news. They often say bad things about bitcoins because they are jealous to the high profit you can get from investing on it. I think they don't see bitcoins as a form of investment. They are afraid that bitcoins will cause something great, and they are not part of it.
jc89

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:14:51 PM

Maybe those people are againts btc because they are afraid of it. I think some of them are the elites who have seen how btc made new millionaires just by owning hundreds or thousands of btc earlier for a lower price. They are bunch of insecures because they didn't believe it at first and they just went on working their ass to stay in power while new millionaires just purchased coins and became millionaires in just a matter of time. We know that insecurity is the cause of hatred and that's how I see them people who hate bitcoin.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
brainape

Activity: 328

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:20:21 PM

There are so many people that are against bitcoin because they think that bitcoin is not a good currency and it is just take people's money because the price can moves down faster than the usual speed of a market and that is why the people are not interested in bitcoin but if they will get oriented about bitcoin then they can easily understand and clear their confusion and misunderstandings.
Yes you are right those people who hate bitcoin are present everywhere and also lovers but those people those people who hate bitcoin only heard negative about bitcoin and the reason is the price of bitcoin, they think bitcoin is a wastage of time that’s why they don’t invest and like bitcoin and when will they know the advantages of bitcoin is life and uses then they will get their world again.
doch

Activity: 371

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:22:04 PM

Yes I know there are a lot of people who hate bitcoin a lot and don’t want to invest in bitcoin because they don’t believe and don’t know the value of bitcoin is present time, when they realize it I know they will feel bad for this act they do and I am sure one day they will apologize to their acts against bitcoin because is only able for good people not bad.
hunterkrypto

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:00:03 PM

because many of them are unaware and afraid to invest because the bitcoin price is quite high or expensive Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 149 »
  Print  

Jump to: