Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:19:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 149 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are so many people against bitcoin?  (Read 19288 times)
Darklinkz

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:10:49 AM

Country with poor economies are against because their people can't even afford their won cellphone so transactions with each other is going to be very limited. I know they want to accept btc but they know that it's not suited for their country for now.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tsmiles

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

Passion brought Us here....

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:15:36 AM

most of those against BTC are either ignorant or want to buy low,they missed the train and try create FU D so as to bring price. down and aquire more.
BitCoin  and block chain technology is the new bubble that's gonna stay for a long while.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:20:25 AM

I'm trying to understand why are so many people against bitcoin?  is it the innovation that scares them? the feeling of staying behind? the fact that that money will go to the wrong hands?

It is because also of the news that have been spreaded.
They have been fed with just bad news against bitcoin and they thought it is just used for that reason. Have talked to a number of people and that is all they think about.
Also now because of its expensive price that makes them back off. They think it is just for rich people.
Ultegra134

Activity: 1554
Merit: 744

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:20:25 AM

Country with poor economies are against because their people can't even afford their won cellphone so transactions with each other is going to be very limited. I know they want to accept btc but they know that it's not suited for their country for now.
most of those against BTC are either ignorant or want to buy low,they missed the train and try create FU D so as to bring price. down and aquire more.
BitCoin  and block chain technology is the new bubble that's gonna stay for a long while.

I'm trying to understand why are so many people against bitcoin?  is it the innovation that scares them? the feeling of staying behind? the fact that that money will go to the wrong hands?

beacuse bitcoin will destroy the current centralized banking system that only the oligarchs wins.
bitcoin is decentralized meaning the peoples money will not give a damn to the banks that incurred unncessary fees that ordinary people pays.

Probably none of those to be honest, it's a combination of lack of knowledge about digital currencies and online work in general. People are afraid of innovation, no matter its subject. Have a look at electric cars for instance, they are a great innovation, although, a new innovation for the public, we are not ready for those yet. Same goes for Bitcoin, it's still at a young stage to be trusted by the majority.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
vinc3

Activity: 309
Merit: 251

Make Love Not War

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:41:00 AM

Change is the only permanent in this world. That many of us can't accept many of us including the Fudders prefer their old, boring, tied to the government currency than accepting this life-changing currency. We understand that it is not easy to  use a system that is new, but sometimes using new technology wil bring good things to our lives. Let us just look at the internet, many of the ninetys predecessors of ours who took advantage of it lives a comfortable life right, this goes the same with our bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
kiddeon123

Activity: 291
Merit: 101

https://icoenergy.org/

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:43:56 AM

many people are against bitcoin because they are afraid of it or jealous of it. Bitcoin is Indipendent and it cannot be controlled by anyone and that is the main reason why some people are agaist it. they are so greedy that tgey also want to control bitcoin.

pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:48:59 AM

Yes they are fear on bitcoin because they think about bitcoin in traditional investment are like stocks, gold or forex.
They must invest into instrument of investment that be guaranteed or the rules of government,
 they are always bad think about bitcoin without learning first the system and benefits (innovation) of bitcoin
so they against bitcoin and other digital coins.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:58:26 AM

I don't think that they are really against Bitcoin. Maybe they just lack knowledge about it. Some people thought that Bitcoin is primarily use for illegal activities. Some people thought that you can't have Bitcoin if you don't have big capital. All we need to do is educate them about it and I'm sure that we can change hate to love. They will learn to love Bitcoin if they have proper knowledge about it. Smiley
PokerStein1

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:44:39 AM

People not against Bitcoin , Rich people , governments , power holders are against Bitcoin because Bitcoin give power to normal people because Bitcoin made and will make them rich , that why they against at Bitcoin.

Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:12:27 AM

People againsts bitcoins are the persons a lack of informations about bitcoins. They definitely know the advantages of this in life. It's because they afraid to lose some of their money or their mind is closed to this kind of thing. If a person have no interest in a thing, they don't excert any efforts to know what this really is.
Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:47:10 PM

People or human by nature is some kind of what you see is what you believe. They or we always need an assurance. Maybe that's why so many people are against bitcoin because they need to see it. I think millenials and open-minded individuals are in to it now because they beileve in bitcoin. So for some people who are earlier than the millenials tendency is they will always do the usual. They are more on the manual ways. They do not easily adapt the changes.

Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:10:56 PM

Plain and simple, everyone is afraid of what they don't know.
And most people don't know what Cryptocurrency is.
All they hear is the media spout that Crypto is just used for bad things on the internet.
Whereas 99% of Crypto is not used in any negative way.

That's like saying USD is bad because some guy bought drugs with it once.
Yes but it is a illegal thing and bitcoins are been used there as a mean of payment as bitcoins are anonymous currency and can't be easily tracked by the government. Bitcoins are the best option to earn a good profit but these days also there were some rumors about the cryptos and they were simply spoiling their importance.

Media plays an vital role in spreading any news then it may be good news release bad news. Bitcoins surely have some drawbacks but they also have most of the benefits and helps a lot in earning a good amount of money online by spending some time online with a good knowledge and skills.
Rakibislam

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:15:39 PM

I think alot of people haven't taken the time to understand what it is.They don't understand the true meaning and value of bitcoin.
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:16:40 PM

For me why there are so many people against in bitcoin, because they can’t understand what is bitcoin. They don’t know the benefits of bitcoin, what can bitcoin do to our economy and what can bitcoin to help them in their financial problems. They just want to earn a lot of money without doing anything. Smiley
CoffeeForMe

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:42:00 PM

Many people are agains't bitcoin because they don't believe that they can get a lot of money in easy way. Because of that they don't understand what to do in bitcoin. But also bitcoin have a many supporter's, and they scared because they think bitcoin is a kind of social gambling that catch them when know the police their employed. Smiley
Zandra

Activity: 418

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:52:24 PM

As far as i know the most against in bitcoin is bank, maybe the reason is if many people use bitcoin they don't get any charge. That's the only reason i see.
jimn

Activity: 360
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:56:17 PM

There is so many people against Bitcoin, because there is a lot of rumors and fake news about this crypto currencies , especially in social media platforms. Many people can't easily find the right infos. Also there is some people have real doubts about the volatility of BTC's price

████████████████
                           ████████████████████████
                    ████████                      ██████
                   █████                █████       ███████
               █████                 █████████            ███
            ████   █████   ██████████████████████           ████
           ████   █████████████████████████████████          ████
         ███      ███████████         █████████████████         ████
         ██       ███████████        ██████████     ████████████  ███
       ███        ████████████████████       ██       ██████████   ███
      ████      █████████       ██████       ████     ███████████   ██
     ████     ████    ██     ███     ██████████████████████████     ███
     ██       ████   ███     ████    ██████    ███    █████████      ███
   ███      ████     ████████████████████████  ███      ████████      ███
   ███   ███████████████     ███████████████████████   ███   ███      ███
  ████ █████████████   ██   ██████████████████ ███████████   ████     ████
  ████ ███████████     ███████████        ████████    ████   ████       ██
  ████ ███████████     █████ ████          ███████    █████  ████       ██
  ████   ██████████  ████████████          ████████████   ██████████    ██
  ████    █████   ██████   ██████          ████  █████    ███████████   ██
  ████     ████    █████   ███████       █████████████     ██████████ ████
   ███     ████    ██████████ ███████████████████  ███    ███████████ ████
   ███      ████   ██    ██████████████████  ██    ████████████████   ███
   ████     █████████    ████████████████████████ ██████    █████     ███
     ██     █████████      ██    ████████ ████████████     ████      ███
      ███   ████████████████████████████  ████     ███    ███       ██
      ████  ██████████████████████   ████████      ███ █████       ███
       ████ ███████████      ███      █████████████████████      ████
         ███████████████     ████    █████   ██████████████      ███
          ████         ███████████████        ██████████████   ████
           ████         ████████████████     ██████████████  ████
              █████         ███████████████████       ██  █████
               █████         █████████████              █████
                   ██████       ██████             ███████
                        ██████████████  ████████████
                            ██████████████████████
Gaze Coin

BLOCKCHAIN-VR/AR TOKEN 

=
  [Facebook][Twitter][Telegram]
[Reddit] [Steemit]
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:02:04 PM

beacuse bitcoin will destroy the current centralized banking system that only the oligarchs wins.
bitcoin is decentralized meaning the peoples money will not give a damn to the banks that incurred unncessary fees that ordinary people pays.

well i think they are the people who was poison on the word scam and they are now afraid of trying new thing that can really change thier life in a moment.i believe that they are now negative in all kind of transaction that is done through internet.maybe people will realise someday that  bitcoin is not really a networking that we have to build a neywork in order to gain from the refferal.bitcoin is an investment a work an opportunity.
I think half and half of people are against but some are nust confused about bitcoin. Maybe they are against because they don't know how to deal with it right there. On the other hand,confused because how and where does the money come from.  In addition,others are against due to scam that is happening mostly from the internet or even fake advertisements that turned into a general information including bitcoin or they think as a whole thing or maybe they already experienced one time and don't want to try another experience but they are not sure if it works on them or they'll end up the same thing.
sammiko

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:03:22 PM

people who fight bitcoin may be those who have not fully understood the bitcoin that can make a profit, sometimes there are still many people who do not understand bitcoin as gambling even as a fraud is harmful, and some are against it because they already feel left behind the price of bitcoin at this time and expect bitcoin prices to come back down for them to buy, once they buy them turn around the price of bitcoin rises as high, maybe that's one of their ideas. Grin Grin Grin
jonval21

Activity: 588
Merit: 111

I love the Cryptocurrency world

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:05:28 PM

because many people still dont understand bitcoin, people dont know how fiat money is created. if they look for information about bitcoin and how banks works and understand the differences, they will start to use bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 149 »
  Print  

Jump to: