Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 10:58:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 149 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are so many people against bitcoin?  (Read 19296 times)
shimbark123

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:08:59 PM

These are the people that doesn't want to experience the change we are having. These are the people who are sad because they envy us of having knowledge about the cryptocurrency we are studying.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Fakyaboy

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:14:16 PM

Honestly,many people against in bitcoin simply because of money and easy way to earn money.I know that as a user of bitcoin we get money on bitcoin in easy way.According to my friend he give me an advice to how to earn a lot of btc or money.
Joyceshiroor
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:16:03 PM

Mainly because it involves the risk of security which means alot to some kind of people
SonicDoom

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:19:16 PM

It is because they don't fully understand bitcoin. Although many of people are using it and earning some money.
kuyaJ

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:49:06 PM

I'm trying to understand why are so many people against bitcoin?  is it the innovation that scares them? the feeling of staying behind? the fact that that money will go to the wrong hands?

I want to know why some country banned bitcoin in their country? I believe that it can help to their own country, but why? I didnt know, it because by their country is rich so they not need bitcoin?
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:09:00 AM

They are simply against bitcoin because they lack knowledge about it. And I dont think that there were lot of them, people who actually against it are those who were left behind or those who just knew about it. If someone is not into bitcoin he will not loss anything, but anyone who is into bitcoin he gain everything. There is no reason to be against with bitcoin, the only reason would be personal interest or a group interest that might possibly bitcoin becomes a threat to them.
Yes there are several peoples who start spreading false news about any thing if they don't understand the importance behind it. Bitcoins are complex to understand but once you get them you can earn a good profit. Bitcoins too are not easy to understand.

There are two sides about bitcoins. One is legal and the another is illegal. It totally depends on you that which side you choose. We all know the benefits of bitcoins and the profits behind it. Rather then trusting these rumors it is good to continue having profits legally in bitcoins.
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:02:35 AM

In my own opinion why people are against bitcoin because, Bitcoin is tax Free. you can transact everytime you want with lesser fess than Bank. it has so many Papers that you have to sign in, and most of all. you can see the history and transaction of bitcoins.
Many politicians or greedy people are against bitcoin because they cannot earn from it without stealing it.
Smith871

Activity: 80
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:06:01 AM

Actually the people are not that much familiar with benefits of having bitcoin they think that any sort of misfortune can happened and our money will be loss which is not the actually case its a trusted money evry one who can understand its worth have invested a lot in it.  
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:51:26 AM

Maybe they still do not really know / understand what all the advantages of bitcoin and more see of disadvantages side than the advantages of bitcoin till become negative impression for them. People like that of course still tend to feel a high sense of doubt about bitcoin which in facts is beneficial and can encourage a finance. But I'm sure little by little.. people who hate / against to bitcoin will be reduced as by goes time.

francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:43:08 AM

I'm trying to understand why are so many people against bitcoin?  is it the innovation that scares them? the feeling of staying behind? the fact that that money will go to the wrong hands?

They are against bitcoin because they didn't have any knowledge in cryptocurrency. They don't believe that they can convert bitcoin into real money.

And also because they heard wrong news about bitcoin especially to those who got scams by HYIP site or investment site.

khanjan12

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:46:27 AM

many of those "many people" you see are not against bitcoin. they are actually heavily invested in it but they pretend otherwise. someone who is spreading FUD in 99% of the times wants the price to drop so he can either short bitcoin or because he has some buy orders placed ahead of time at certain low prices.

i honestly can not think of anybody who does not benefit from bitcoin! even banks that some people say are against bitcoin or bitcoin is against them are happy about bitcoin. not only bitcoin introduced blockchain technology to them to improve their business but also it has opened up new ways for banks to make money. banks are in fact making a lot of money because of bitcoin, all these traders are using banks to handle their money transfers and there are lots of them Cheesy

Well that's one kind of people. There are others who don't since they are afraid to try new things especially the old ones nowadays since the impact of the news they heard in TV.

peoples are against BTC becuase of its high rates some people can not buy BTCs and also china banned BTC in their country for some time thats why some people are against BTC.
Bittoshi

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:46:55 AM

People against Bitcoin do either not fully understand the concept of a decentralized currency or are already influenced by their governments and media propaganda against cryptocurrencies. Also, most bankers fear Bitcoin because they could lose their jobs if Bitcoin would become the No.1 currency worldwide.

Bitgesell (BGL):  A modern and truly scarce store of value. Burn rate is 90% of tx fee. Yearly block reward halving.

It's just the beginning!
jubayerjb25

Activity: 186

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:49:48 AM

Those who have not fully understood the bitcoin that can make a profit and can make money without banks are the main people playing role against Bitcoin but these types of people are very small in number . Bitcoin has already made its legality in cryto-currency around the world.  Cool
trk

Activity: 228

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:16:41 AM

Because we dont even know the founder, why they even make it in the first place, who's got the biggest chunk to control the price
Nothing's certain here, I think that's why many people against it

Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004

SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:19:32 AM

they may have hoped so much for bitcoin, but, because of some problems, the price goes down for a long time, and they do not accept it, so they fight bitcoin. besides, many also disagree with bitcoin, so there are so many reasons to dislike bitcoin for them.

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:24:48 AM

They are against bitcoin because they didn't have any knowledge in cryptocurrency. They don't believe that they can convert bitcoin into real money.

And also because they heard wrong news about bitcoin especially to those who got scams by HYIP site or investment site.
Main reason is that most of the users while getting into bitcoin has big dreams of becoming rich in a much lesser time. This gets them trapped into the scam investments making them to loss big. Such a bad reputation, because of users over expectations make negative output. And the same gets portrayed in a much bad manner by the media. This makes certain group of people stay away from bitcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:42:39 AM

It's in human's nature to fear or reject what they don't understand. Like bitcoin for example, most people don't understand the whole idea of bitcoin, some of them even fear to use bitcoin. That's the reason why people are against bitcoin.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:52:51 AM

today if the people heard about the online job and other that can use as a buy and sell things in the internet many people was scared because they're afraid to get scam.and bitcoin is alive in the internet, i think why so many people against bitcoin because of its characteristics that being in internet they don't believe in the bitcoin and the advantage of it.
JTASSOCIATES

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:05:15 AM

The day when I came to know about Bitcoin even that is for the first time only I heard and blindly told ya its one more scam this is the thing happens with Bitcoin from most of people they are not against Bitcoin just afraid of something happening in this world.

After few years again I hear about bitcoin and now I am associated with Bitcoin so things will change only thing is it will take some time to achieve now I am very much confident about Bitcoin and I believe like me lot of people in this forum.

▂▂▃▃  TRADE CRYPTOCURRENCIES | INDEXES | FUNDS ▃▃▂▂
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬● BITOTAL.COM ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
░▒▓█ DEPOSIT BONUS | 0% TRADE FEES | WIDE COIN OFFER | EXCLUSIVE ICO'S █▓▒░
ltcatcher88

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:06:22 AM

People simply dont have enough faith, efforts or time to invest in bitcoin, but they know, for sure, that large amount of people around the world are getting richer beacuse of this cryptocurrency instead of these simple-minded persons. Thats why they have envy or disbelieve, which are essential for any human.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 149 »
  Print  

Jump to: