Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:51:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of bitcoins  (Read 4016 times)
ParveZ219 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:17:25 PM

In future will the banks be able to exchange bitcoins?
Now we are exchanging from traders...but when (if) the popularity of bitcoin increase a lot then the traders will not be able to exchange such amount of bitcoins...so what about the future of bitcoin?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bbs98

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:29:03 PM

Bitcoin can be exchanged at the bank all depends on government regulations, and when Bitcoin is used more by merchants, the government will not stop trying to accept Bitcoin, because Bitcoin can make the country increase its revenue from Bitcoin Tax, I'm sure the government will not be silent because of the future bitcoin is getting better ..
FacelessCrypto

Activity: 539
Merit: 105

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:45:55 PM

As far as bitcoin as digital cash..
It depends on user requirements.. If "Confirmation fee" of bitcoin exceeds  a  transaction fee of paypal  all legal transactions will switch. Others will still continue.

However bitcoin as investment asset.. That depends on  tax rules regulations  and digital black malls.

Ains_sama

Activity: 608

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:49:43 PM

I think in the future banks around the world use bitcoin for transactions between countries. Perhaps moreover all countries use bitcoin as the official currency, so that every transaction can be done quickly, but many countries are not familiar with bitcoin and its technology. when that happens, it will become a new era in the world economy and finance.
alva5763

Activity: 451
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:53:20 PM

Governments  may not allow banks to deal with bitcoin as with fiat it is necessary to show source of funds if above a certain amount. Bitcoin is anonymous transaction so deals cannot be traced.
soumia

Activity: 611

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:55:31 PM

I think that Betquin will replace money in the future, and this is a personal opinion only

●●●●●●●●[Plastic Finance - Recycle . Re-use . Prosper - Plastic Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸White Paper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn
Exister

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:59:01 PM

Seems like in the future banks will be a form of DAO decentralized and autonomous and always following the policy that it is designed to follow.

This way alot of the technical and operational burden of using cryptocurrency can be reduced without authority infringing on human development.

People really do want convenience and its inefficient anyways to make everyone have to deal with the responsibility of being your own bank.

In the meantime we have to do it person by person and there will be mistakes and losses and anger and madness. Growing pains I hope for the best.
dipok07

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 10:01:51 AM

Bitcoin has become popular all over the world nowadays. The main reason for this is that it is getting more value in the short run. This can increase further in the future. It's not difficult to get the right market right.

CRYPTAL DASH ❍ ❍ ❍ Exchange is LIVE, we're giving away4,7m$ in   trading credits
███████ Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Blog   |   Website   |   Whitepaper  ████████
███████   Telegram   |   Bounty Telegram   |   ANN Thread   |   Bounty Thread   ███████
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:10:39 AM

Now we are exchanging from traders...but when (if) the popularity of bitcoin increase a lot then the traders will not be able to exchange such amount of bitcoins...so what about the future of bitcoin?

Here in my country, when you buy bitcoin you can buy it though banks.  Also when you withdraw your bitcoin, you can go to the bank and pick it up, it is because the wallet that we are using automatically converted bitcoin to cash and cash to bitcoin.  Anyway just to answer your query, it could be possible that banks will be able to exchange bitcoins.  But I do not think that traders will ceased from exchanging and trading bitcoins since it is all about the money.
n4poleon

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:21:24 AM

Why do we need banks when we can exchange bitcoin ourselves, as we scale to lightning which in theory can handle thousands and thousands of transaction. In my opinion, banks may still exist but with lesser power and lesser authority and we may not actually need them anymore.
Nathland

Activity: 317

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:24:20 AM

Yes. I do believe that bitcoin has a bright future and it is evident from the rising popularity among the people which has lead to increase usage and ultimately lead to increase in price of bitcoin, since it had begun. Now shops and stores have also started to accept bitcoin. And many commerce are done via it like trading of money, giving loan and even gambling. So from seeing such increase demand if bitcoin between the people, I think bitcoin does have a bright future.
fateh1313

Activity: 72

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:25:18 AM

once our countries legalese the bitcoin it will definitely accepted by banks also and help them to work with bitcoin which will make there work fast and save time and money .we have no thought that this will also help in economic growth of countries

Stockus Trading Platform — Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰INVEST▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 
  ◆ Twitter Facebook •  Pre-ICO starts on 6.11.2017 • TelegramMedium  ◆[/center
atikurrahman

Activity: 199

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 10:29:48 AM

Bitcoin can naturally be a great force to bring a large number of people under the modern economic system. At present, only modern banking and payment systems are available in more than 20 countries, while on the other hand, about 175 tin countries are still far behind. As a result, many people from many countries can not get the products and services they get in the West. Bitcoin can be used anywhere in the world as a worldwide payment system, which can be a powerful catalyst for the benefit of modern economic systems for everyone living on the planet.

ANN 】 【Instagram 】【 Twitter】 【 Telegram 】【 Medium】 【 Reddit】 【 Facebook
◘ ◙ ▣ ◙ ◘ ◙ ▣ Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker! ▣ ◙ ◘ ◙ ▣ ◙ ◘
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:17:28 AM

Sooner or later the central banks will adapt the blockchain technology for the bitcoin as their system of banking and payment some them will refuse to emerge on this currency and remains on the traditional and old banking system, the future of the bitcoin will all depend on us because there is no individual who owns this currency but we owns the bitcoin, the future of this coin will be innovation or destruction, but the blockchain technology will surely be one of the systems that will adapt by the people.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:50:02 PM

In my opinion, the future of cryptocurrency world and bitcoin itself is very brght. Soon, the banks and the government will realize that bitcoin will never be stopped. Bitcoin trading involves money and probably most of those in banks and government will be interested because of money. I hope that someday, bitcoin will be at its full potential and become widely accepted like the stock market. Economy will surely boost if bitcoin is legalized worldwide. The exponential growth seen on the trend of bitcoin's price is very promising.
AntonDrobot

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:14:18 PM

As the crypto currency is spreading, more and more people are thinking: is bitcoin legal? Due to the fact that this is a completely new kind of money, in one law there are no corresponding rules for the regulation of crypto currency, and the legal status of bitcoin varies greatly.
Zorbak

Activity: 167

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:17:12 PM

I really dont know if banks will offer a service in future to buy/sell bitcoins but I do not think so as it goes against their interests, on the other side they will loose this oportunity? who knows, but what I see clear is that every time will have more and more BTC ATM which will make more easy to exchange it.
Dan D. Lion

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:23:23 PM

In my opinion, the future of cryptocurrency world and bitcoin itself is very brght. Soon, the banks and the government will realize that bitcoin will never be stopped. Bitcoin trading involves money and probably most of those in banks and government will be interested because of money. I hope that someday, bitcoin will be at its full potential and become widely accepted like the stock market. Economy will surely boost if bitcoin is legalized worldwide. The exponential growth seen on the trend of bitcoin's price is very promising.

I think you're a little more optimistic that I am...whenever I read that a government will realize something, I'm skeptical, I mean, governments still haven't realized that wars against other nations or on their own citizens aren't the best way to solve disagreements.  You might be totally correct in the long run, but generally governments and the banks that run some of them usually have to be dragged, kicking and screaming, into a better future.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:25:31 PM

Sooner or later the central banks will adapt the blockchain technology for the bitcoin as their system of banking and payment some them will refuse to emerge on this currency and remains on the traditional and old banking system, the future of the bitcoin will all depend on us because there is no individual who owns this currency but we owns the bitcoin, the future of this coin will be innovation or destruction, but the blockchain technology will surely be one of the systems that will adapt by the people.

central banks and governments love the blockchain, but not Bitcoin. Bitcoin undermines their control over monetary policy. it also undermines capital controls All governments dislike that and authoritarian ones hate that.

googlebtc

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:30:02 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin will be a bright future and now bitcoin is very popular around the world because bitcoin greatly helps the economic growth of society so that more and more users will be more and more money exchange in each bank and we wait when the bank can accept bitcoin bitcoin exchanges to banks and banks will hold some exchanges and banks will be able to use it as an investment to benefit from bitcoin but if the government has used bitcoin in each country then chances are banks will also accept bitcoin as the official currency.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: