Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:19:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of bitcoins  (Read 4025 times)
Gagamboy

Activity: 54
Merit: 12

a new dimension in cryptocurrency investing.

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:10:08 PM
Merited by Magkirap (1)

In future will the banks be able to exchange bitcoins?
Now we are exchanging from traders...but when (if) the popularity of bitcoin increase a lot then the traders will not be able to exchange such amount of bitcoins...so what about the future of bitcoin?
We are all clueless on what the future holds but as we can all see, bitcoin has changed the way we live so much and it has already influenced our lifestyle. We have all seen bitcoin grow more and more each day and its improvements shows its capability to survive for a long time even after too many obstaces. Let us keep on supporting bitcoin and keep on hoping for the best for it.

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ █ SYMMETRYFUND █ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀
NEW DIMENSION IN CRYPTO INVESTMENT (https://symmetry.fund/)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬██▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
wahyu.prist

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:54:22 PM

The government has not allowed banks to deal with Bitcoin, because it still needs to research and analyze the source of funds if it is above a sufficiently large amount. Bitcoin is an anonymous transaction so the government is difficult to track in case of later problems. Thanks #CMIIW
Jake Virus

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:18:19 PM

The future of bitcoin is not known to anyone because it is not a predictable currency in the cryptocurrency market. So it's up to you to decide whether to invest such an unstable currency or invest in another.
I am sure that the future of bitcoin can be really good and can be very bright because right now there are many people are buying bitcoin and i think in the future bitcoin will still be really popular and i think bitcoin will exist in this world for many years.

danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:55:36 PM

Today bitkoyn became popular all over the world. The main reason for this is that in the short term it becomes more valuable. This may further increase in the future. It is not difficult to get the right market right.
You are right, many people know bitcoin. Moreover, the news is booming when it reaches a price of more than $ 10,000. Many people are interested in investing with bitcoin, but it's not as easy as imagined because it needs basic knowledge of market analysis, let alone the bitcoin price is volatile. Moreover, bitcoin does not yet have strong legality, that is what hinders its development. But, sometimes if it is resolved, I'm sure bitcoin will increasingly exist.

Will.Smith

Activity: 415
Merit: 103

"Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 01:35:57 AM

Sooner or later we will see the massive blockchain technologies integration in our society. With this some simple mobile apps will come, that will make any exchange as easy, as simple money transfer from card to card.

rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:58:55 AM

Now we are exchanging from traders...but when (if) the popularity of bitcoin increase a lot then the traders will not be able to exchange such amount of bitcoins...so what about the future of bitcoin?
Banks could be used to exchange bitcoins in the near future for all we know. They pose high promise of being good ways of exchanging fiats, tgen they could also potentially be good at trading cryotocurrencies. The only problem is crowding. Since we all know that cryptocurrency trading is a bit saturated right now, their servers might get overcrowded if they wouldn't upgrade their systems.
soodungg26

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:07:26 AM

it's really difficult to answer this question , there are different miners, some such and pull volumes, and banks are buying futures , shows will continue to unfold as everyone
Kakek sugiyo

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:28:17 AM

currently bitcoin is very satisfied penginvesnya because d when the current bitcoin is rapidly rising rapidly and attract thousands of pairs of eyes in the world, so if bitcoin does not last long or to kepannya very difficult or bad so unfortunately because this bitcoin is the place and the pitches of future successes, and therefore hopefully in the coming year and forever bitcoin remains the pride and the persuasive penginves pengangves who have a goal of success like us all.
Kinthil

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:30:57 AM

currently bitcoin is very satisfied penginvesnya because d when the current bitcoin is rapidly rising rapidly and attract thousands of pairs of eyes in the world, so if bitcoin does not last long or to kepannya very difficult or bad so unfortunately because this bitcoin is the place and the pitches of future successes, and therefore hopefully in the coming year and forever bitcoin remains the pride and the persuasive penginves pengangves who have a goal of success like us all.
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:38:04 AM

yes, I think if the popularity of bitcoins is increasing I think maybe bank will accept bitcoin, but we need to see about he legalize about bitcoin, if bitcoin is not legalized in the country I think it can't be in the bank and bank will not accept bitcoin as their investment. so beside we make popular bitcoin we need to make sure that bitcoin is legalized in the public

lonmobilio

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:50:29 AM

With the development and popularity of bitcoin it is possible that the state will legalize Bitcoin and make the bitcoin rule exchangeable at the Bank, I think it will happen, only we need to wait a few more years.
basicbasiccha

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:51:26 AM

Bitcoin is a smart digital currency, currently Bitcoin is still very valuable and many people are interested in it.  this is future of Bitcoin. I am sure that the future of bitcoin can be really good and can be very bright .
Gagamboy

Activity: 54
Merit: 12

a new dimension in cryptocurrency investing.

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:57:01 AM
Merited by Star_Bucks (3)

We are all clueless on what the future holds but as we can all see, bitcoin has changed the way we live so much and it has already influenced our lifestyle. We have all seen bitcoin grow more and more each day and its improvements shows its capability to survive for a long time even after too many obstaces. Let us keep on supporting bitcoin and keep on hoping for the best for it.

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ █ SYMMETRYFUND █ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀
NEW DIMENSION IN CRYPTO INVESTMENT (https://symmetry.fund/)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬██▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Big Show

Activity: 173

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:25:09 AM

In my opinion the future of bitcoin is still unclear what it will be like. It could be more glowing and there is also the possibility of getting worse but in at least 5 years into the future bitcoin is still there and will remain popular.
Satwantkaur

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:41:07 AM

It is pretty sure that bitcoin is future in technology world and every government, every other platform will accept bitcoin in coming years. Like I read news this week that an Arzentinian  bank start trading cross-border transactions with bitcoin.
jennygamilo

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:50:23 AM

I think it will increase  . Because bitcoin is very famous and familiar with the other people specially for those who need money for some financial problems .
Alex_He

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:56:29 AM

Bitcoin has a bright future as a crypto-currency in crypto marketplace. Because though the bitcoin price is now low but after a while it will be increased at a high range amount. Because of trade in the marketplace the bitcoin price occurs ups and down in its price. Bitcoin future is so much upgrading to the bitcoin marketplace. So it is a good news to the bitcoin trader and earners who are included with it directly and indirectly. In fine it is the clear statistics to the crypto worker that bitcoin will face a golden era of time when it will be the most valuable crypto currency. So everyone should be included and work with it.
ManuxPa

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:01:35 AM

I think it will increase more
Kray

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:03:45 AM

Bitcoin will have a good future because there are many people interested in bitcoin because its price is very expensive. But no one can guarantee if bitcoin would be accepted by every banks in this world in order to exchange to all currencies in this world. Even now many countries are banning bitcoin because those countries cannot control it for the economy of the country. I think bitcoin exchange through trading will not stop even though it’s very expensive.
jerix

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:10:11 AM

I think in the future the bank still can not exchange with Bitcoin. Too many banks hate Bitcoin and it would be very difficult if the bank could accept Bitcoin again. I'm not sure this can happen, not because I doubt Bitcoin. But the bank has indeed really hated Bitcoin and banned all the use of Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: