Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:09:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 [186] 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain  (Read 162091 times)
Sakiri4

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:30:49 AM

I am not sure hot long does it take for mainstream adoption of vr, but when that happens, these kind of projects have an advance since they were prepared it from a start.
I feel the same way. I think we're about 10 years away from that, but since projects like this are already there, they can steer the market.
You must be kidding about this. In my opinion VR will be adopted in a few years. There are already many devices like PS VR or Oculus Rift
One time I experienced Oculus Rift glasses - it's very cool technology, full immersion in virtual reality makes experience many vivid emotions. And this technology at the initial stage of development - It's hard to imagine what awaits us in the future.
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:35:55 AM

Besides providing platform are you planing to create contents too?

I think the point is, that every company that wants to be present in mark space virual reality, has the option to design their own space.  So I believe content creation will be from the client's side. 
I hear they develop some tools, that help in creating content. And virtual reality space really opens up the creativeness side of the marketing, and they all basically compete with each other in this limited space, whoever has the coolest or best user experience wins the most customers, earns the most profit.
yeah, imagine going thru a virtual mall and having different businesses on your left or right , all without exiting your home.

Yes, that's the point of VR. Going through a virtual world, without leaving your home. I think there are actually a lot of people who would love to do this. Imagen you would go shopping like you go on amazon, but you can see the stuff there already in 3d and not just from pictures.

During the period between the 1st stage of the ICO and the 2nd stage of the ICO, the tokens that are sold to investors will be frozen? Or will we be able to trade the tokens?
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:36:18 AM

I am not sure hot long does it take for mainstream adoption of vr, but when that happens, these kind of projects have an advance since they were prepared it from a start.
I feel the same way. I think we're about 10 years away from that, but since projects like this are already there, they can steer the market.
You must be kidding about this. In my opinion VR will be adopted in a few years. There are already many devices like PS VR or Oculus Rift
One time I experienced Oculus Rift glasses - it's very cool technology, full immersion in virtual reality makes experience many vivid emotions. And this technology at the initial stage of development - It's hard to imagine what awaits us in the future.
I've been pondering what kind of vr should i buy, developing curve has been rising very fast and i want to make sure if i boy the rigjt one it has some future with it. It's too expensive for me to end up buying wrong product. I am huge believer in the augmented reality, but at the moment i wish that something would gain a standard in that tech.
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:41:29 AM

I think the point is, that every company that wants to be present in mark space virual reality, has the option to design their own space.  So I believe content creation will be from the client's side. 
I hear they develop some tools, that help in creating content. And virtual reality space really opens up the creativeness side of the marketing, and they all basically compete with each other in this limited space, whoever has the coolest or best user experience wins the most customers, earns the most profit.
yeah, imagine going thru a virtual mall and having different businesses on your left or right , all without exiting your home.

Yes, that's the point of VR. Going through a virtual world, without leaving your home. I think there are actually a lot of people who would love to do this. Imagen you would go shopping like you go on amazon, but you can see the stuff there already in 3d and not just from pictures.

During the period between the 1st stage of the ICO and the 2nd stage of the ICO, the tokens that are sold to investors will be frozen? Or will we be able to trade the tokens?

Of course, it will be able to trade tokens. Otherwise, it would be meaningless.
Sakiri4

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:41:52 AM

I've been pondering what kind of vr should i buy, developing curve has been rising very fast and i want to make sure if i boy the rigjt one it has some future with it. It's too expensive for me to end up buying wrong product. I am huge believer in the augmented reality, but at the moment i wish that something would gain a standard in that tech.
Waiting for more detailed info. I've completed the steps, what next? What will be its use and initial value per token?
MehdiBmm

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:46:32 AM

But i really wonder how they will make the second ico while token active on the exchanges? How will they set a price etc.
Neymar10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:46:53 AM

Waiting for more detailed info. I've completed the steps, what next? What will be its use and initial value per token?
What I like from VR is due to the fact that distance won't be an issue anymore. We can get the experience like in the real life when we wanted to visit a specific place in this world. VR is the future of online world!
skovbitcoin

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:52:00 AM

But i really wonder how they will make the second ico while token active on the exchanges? How will they set a price etc.

And where it says that they are on the stock exchange prior to the completion of the second phase of the ICO? I believe that tokens should be frozen, otherwise the second stage may not happen.
Sakiri4

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:52:20 AM

What I like from VR is due to the fact that distance won't be an issue anymore. We can get the experience like in the real life when we wanted to visit a specific place in this world. VR is the future of online world!
We are waiting for an interesting future, people will be immersed in another reality.
MehdiBmm

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:57:09 AM

And where it says that they are on the stock exchange prior to the completion of the second phase of the ICO? I believe that tokens should be frozen, otherwise the second stage may not happen.

Tokens won't be frozen until 2nd ICO stage. Dev wrote about it earlier.
Neymar10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:57:36 AM

We are waiting for an interesting future, people will be immersed in another reality.
Nah, im still hoping that this will only be an alternative, useful alternative.
The real one is always better.
skovbitcoin

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:03:24 AM

Tokens won't be frozen until 2nd ICO stage. Dev wrote about it earlier.

This project reminds me of the new upcoming movie from Spielberg called Ready player one http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1677720/ which is happening in virtual reality. Maybe you will get some ideas from after it will be released in the end of March.
Sakiri4

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:03:50 AM

Nah, im still hoping that this will only be an alternative, useful alternative.
The real one is always better.
I agree. Do not confuse reality with virtuality. In the virtual world are all well and all wishes come true, but to live in reality.
Frank37

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:19:16 AM

If the price of VR headset goes down that even people with a tight budget can afford one, then will see a mass adoption of VR content creator will surely capitalize on it.

I think we are almost so far. With Google Cardboard there are cheap solutions available, so its only a question of mothes, I think, till we see a mass adoption of VR.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 09:26:08 AM

If the price of VR headset goes down that even people with a tight budget can afford one, then will see a mass adoption of VR content creator will surely capitalize on it.

I think we are almost so far. With Google Cardboard there are cheap solutions available, so its only a question of mothes, I think, till we see a mass adoption of VR.

Probably the next year prices will start to be more accessible
the_donald

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:37:02 AM

I hope they will get more accessible and easier to wear/use. it's a shame that headsets are so cumbersome these days.

cevap

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:38:34 AM

Nowadays the technology develops so fast that it takes no time to mass adopt new concepts and products. Remember how it was with computers and  smartphones, the same will happen with VR, just much faster.

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:01:47 AM

Nowadays the technology develops so fast that it takes no time to mass adopt new concepts and products. Remember how it was with computers and  smartphones, the same will happen with VR, just much faster.

well and now even vr developed pretty fast. htc vive is bringing out a wireless device for their headsets already Smiley next step, brain vr Smiley
pizza_dev

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:03:07 AM

Time is running so fast, everyone needs to be on the market and invest in good ideas.
webwakko

Activity: 350

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 10:50:13 AM

I'm just curious, what happened with the Google Glasses?
If we are talke about VR... how nice would it be to have it integrated with that piece of hardware Smiley

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Pages: « 1 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 [186] 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: