Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:22:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain  (Read 162091 times)
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:14:57 AM

The idea of the project is amazing, I think that the technology has long since moved to that level to develop this segment of the industry! For each VR it remains something new and I believe that this will bring success to the company! I am sure that the project will fulfill all the tasks assigned to them!
I fully agree with you, the idea is really very promising, given that the growth in popularity of VR is just beginning.
I always really liked the ideas associated with the future, virtual reality, robots and flying machines. But there is one nuance, do not you think that while our technology has not reached the level to successfully produce this kind of technology?
No, I do not think so! I am sure that now the very beginning of the development of VR technologies, and projects based on this will occupy a significant segment of the world market, not only the gaming industry!
Just look at other companies that have been developing in this direction for a long time and every year show all the best results, I think that Mark Space can easily compete with them and take a large share of the market!
I did not say that he has no future, I believe that he does not have a rapid development in the near future. I just think that the final product will not be very high-quality and technologically advanced.
looking what you mean, talking about the near future! I think that in the next 2 years a lot of large companies will become partners of Mark Space! Already, look at the list, a lot of great brands, such as Jaguar, Land rover, Baldinini.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:18:10 AM

Tell me, I probably did not fully understand, it is planned to create as a microcosm, where everyone will lose his avatar, will be able to rent rooms, sell goods, etc.?
Yes, here I was also interested, maybe it's at some point to turn into a virtual world)
In general, the platform implies the possibility of creating their own 3D objects, selling different objects, advertising, digital content, etc.
What then is the main goal in general?
The goal is to provide the maximum possible number of economic interactions. Advertising will be one of the most significant sources of income for communities. Different communities created on the MARK platform will have the opportunity to organize events. Members of the community will be able to participate in such events using their avatars. By selling tickets to these events, the elected representatives of the community will be able to cover the costs associated with the life of the community. The community can open its store in the MARK shopping area and sell various products or provide services
It turns out again somehow everything comes down to advertising?
Advertising is like one of the ways of income of those who work inside this platform. And where do you not see the advertisement now? Our whole world is one continuous advertisement. This project gives us a new level!
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:19:01 AM

Are you serious? HitBtc is a terrible exchange, you never know if you get your coins or tokens out or in. Maybe they are cheap to get listed on because I see them often announced as the first exchange. I don't trust them and don't use them, I don't want to get burned by high fees or getting my coins stuck in limbo while the price is pumping or dumping.

Just had to get that out of my system. Consider yourself warned but I'm sure there will be more exchanges.

Sure, HitBTC is not the best exchange but it's a good start and I think a lot of us here prefer it over trading the tokens on Etherdelta.
I have never traded on the HitBTC, this exchange is not credible and the price of the coin will not grow.

I also do not like hitbtc. There's a very confusing interface. Still separate balances for bidding. And in general, now the best popular exchange is kucoin.

There is a say that hitbtc making bogus volume to show them attractive. I really believe that because most of the coins don't make pump on hitbtc. It just floats near always.

I would prefer kucoin. Less volume but better results for listings.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
Teal Deer

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:23:05 AM

The idea and implementation of the project is really on top. But can MarkSpace compete with other strong companies developing in this segment?
I do not fully understand what you mean?  Huh
Well, for example, such giants as Google, Microsoft, HTC. They have long been working in the field of development and implementation of the opportunities of virtual and augmented reality in everyday life.
As far as I know, a professional manager will answer for this. It turns out that it will be the link between your investments and your profit.
And in which countries is it planned to launch this platform?
Well, obviously, yes. After all, this person should somehow make a profit for his services.
In addition, it will be a ganat of the success of his work, because not only your profit but his commission will depend on his investments.
But you understand that in order to become famous throughout the world, you need quite a lot of money, do not you?
costgranda

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:26:35 AM

The idea of the project is amazing, I think that the technology has long since moved to that level to develop this segment of the industry! For each VR it remains something new and I believe that this will bring success to the company! I am sure that the project will fulfill all the tasks assigned to them!
I fully agree with you, the idea is really very promising, given that the growth in popularity of VR is just beginning.
I always really liked the ideas associated with the future, virtual reality, robots and flying machines. But there is one nuance, do not you think that while our technology has not reached the level to successfully produce this kind of technology?
No, I do not think so! I am sure that now the very beginning of the development of VR technologies, and projects based on this will occupy a significant segment of the world market, not only the gaming industry!
Just look at other companies that have been developing in this direction for a long time and every year show all the best results, I think that Mark Space can easily compete with them and take a large share of the market!
I did not say that he has no future, I believe that he does not have a rapid development in the near future. I just think that the final product will not be very high-quality and technologically advanced.
looking what you mean, talking about the near future! I think that in the next 2 years a lot of large companies will become partners of Mark Space! Already, look at the list, a lot of great brands, such as Jaguar, Land rover, Baldinini.
Well, maybe you are right, but why are you so confident of the success of this company?
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:29:43 AM

Tell me, I probably did not fully understand, it is planned to create as a microcosm, where everyone will lose his avatar, will be able to rent rooms, sell goods, etc.?
Yes, here I was also interested, maybe it's at some point to turn into a virtual world)
In general, the platform implies the possibility of creating their own 3D objects, selling different objects, advertising, digital content, etc.
The goal is to provide the maximum possible number of economic interactions. Advertising will be one of the most significant sources of income for communities. Different communities created on the MARK platform will have the opportunity to organize events. Members of the community will be able to participate in such events using their avatars. By selling tickets to these events, the elected representatives of the community will be able to cover the costs associated with the life of the community. The community can open its store in the MARK shopping area and sell various products or provide services
Advertising is like one of the ways of income of those who work inside this platform. And where do you not see the advertisement now? Our whole world is one continuous advertisement. This project gives us a new level!
Here you are absolutely right! Believe me, I have nothing against this project, I just want VR to develop, I just do not fully understand the main idea of the project
okaypool

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:31:58 AM

The idea and implementation of the project is really on top. But can MarkSpace compete with other strong companies developing in this segment?
Well, for example, such giants as Google, Microsoft, HTC. They have long been working in the field of development and implementation of the opportunities of virtual and augmented reality in everyday life.
As far as I know, a professional manager will answer for this. It turns out that it will be the link between your investments and your profit.
Well, obviously, yes. After all, this person should somehow make a profit for his services.
In addition, it will be a ganat of the success of his work, because not only your profit but his commission will depend on his investments.
But you understand that in order to become famous throughout the world, you need quite a lot of money, do not you?
How can I know such details, I've never seen such information. Most likely, they will look for participants of this project, those who have invested.
Probably there will be some kind of interview or something like that.
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:35:22 AM

Well, maybe you are right, but why are you so confident of the success of this company?
I support the guys from the very beginning and saw how much work was invested! Many people share the idea and are ready to help in development! Not for nothing Mark Space is called one of the most promising projects of 2018!
Teal Deer

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:38:49 AM

Here you are absolutely right! Believe me, I have nothing against this project, I just want VR to develop, I just do not fully understand the main idea of the project
I advise you to read White Paper more attentively, go to their site and include a demo version, you will immediately see all the possibilities and potential of this platform!
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:41:35 AM

How can I know such details, I've never seen such information. Most likely, they will look for participants of this project, those who have invested.
Yes, I saw that there are a lot of Russian guys in the team, the project should turn out just great!
hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:45:45 AM

I support the guys from the very beginning and saw how much work was invested! Many people share the idea and are ready to help in development! Not for nothing Mark Space is called one of the most promising projects of 2018!
It's true, McAfee said that the company's capitalization can increase many times after the release of their tokens! Correspondingly, like the price of their tokens, so I advise you to hurry if you want to participate! As I know, they already collected most of the planned capital!
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:48:24 AM

I advise you to read White Paper more attentively, go to their site and include a demo version, you will immediately see all the possibilities and potential of this platform!
Well, I certainly will. In any case, I wish good luck to the project!
okaypool

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:48:35 AM

very cool project, watching him for a long time,in my opinion, it is necessary to invest in every person who understands the subject of ICO
I also been watching him, and I love it
have long paid attention to the project audience is growing every day this is also incredibly cool
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:49:25 AM

very cool project, watching him for a long time,in my opinion, it is necessary to invest in every person who understands the subject of ICO
have long paid attention to the project audience is growing every day this is also incredibly cool
of course this means that investment is quite large and the profit will be very good for every investor
erik777

Activity: 504

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:49:54 AM

of course this means that investment is quite large and the profit will be very good for every investor
are you really think so?

.▄███     ██████     ███▄
██████   ███████   ██████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
IMPRESSIO     ▄███████████████▄
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▄██▀   ▄▄█████▄▄   ▀██▄ ██
 ▄██  ▄███  █  █████▄  ██▄█▀
 ██  ███         █████  ██
██  ██████  ███   █████  ██
██  ██████  ▀▀▀  ▄█████  ██
██  ██████  ▄▄▄▄  █████  ██
██  ██████  ████   ████  ██
 ██  ███          ████  ██
 ▀██  ▀███  █  █████▀  ██▀
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
okaypool

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:50:53 AM

Yes, I saw that there are a lot of Russian guys in the team, the project should turn out just great!
Yes, it is, I think it will be so!
costgranda

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:52:46 AM

It's true, McAfee said that the company's capitalization can increase many times after the release of their tokens! Correspondingly, like the price of their tokens, so I advise you to hurry if you want to participate! As I know, they already collected most of the planned capital!
Well, I'll definitely think about this issue! In any case, I wish the company good luck!
Neymar10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:53:11 AM

are you really think so?
I have no reason to speak differently.I just have been working in this field and already know what to expect from any project and for some indicators it is possible to understand the quality of the project
erik777

Activity: 504

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:55:43 AM

are you really think so?
I have no reason to speak differently.I just have been working in this field and already know what to expect from any project and for some indicators it is possible to understand the quality of the project
cool when people really understand investing and shares his experiences

.▄███     ██████     ███▄
██████   ███████   ██████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
IMPRESSIO     ▄███████████████▄
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▄██▀   ▄▄█████▄▄   ▀██▄ ██
 ▄██  ▄███  █  █████▄  ██▄█▀
 ██  ███         █████  ██
██  ██████  ███   █████  ██
██  ██████  ▀▀▀  ▄█████  ██
██  ██████  ▄▄▄▄  █████  ██
██  ██████  ████   ████  ██
 ██  ███          ████  ██
 ▀██  ▀███  █  █████▀  ██▀
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Neymar10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:00:14 AM

are you really think so?
cool when people really understand investing and shares his experiences
because the project is worthy of a large investment in my opinion
Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: