Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:33:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 [212] 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain  (Read 162091 times)
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:29:22 PM

I have a question related to content creation. Also what does the platform allows its users to do?
 Huh
The MARK.SPACE platform is designed to give users all the necessary tools for VR content creation. The current prototype allows for the creation of residential, shared and business VR spaces (offices and malls), filled with preselected or custom elements of furniture, interior design, appliances and multimedia content. In the future, there will be an option to add any usercreated digital content like articles, books, paintings and music.
Well, also I’m very interested in 3D objects. Is it possible to create it in the platform? And can I see maybe some examples? Is it convenient?
At present, we are developing our own scripting language that is going to make it possible for users to create their own 3D objects and applications. Alternatively, you can already easily virtualize the interior of any existing premises by using a 360° camera and importing it to MARK.SPACE.
How are the goods and services are distributed? Also I want to understand the consumption level.
The MARK.SPACE Shopping area will allow both the distribution of goods produced in the real world and any content created within the platform. This will include the ability to sell custom elements of furniture and decor created by users (our platform already facilitates this) as well as carry out operations with entire personal or business spaces acquired by users previously.
Freelancers will be able to create their own virtual offices for advertising and selling their services. The ability for all users to advertise in common areas (like sidewalks or roads) between buildings and mall interiors will also be implemented.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
23coins

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:29:37 PM

I have a question related to content creation. Also what does the platform allows its users to do?
 Huh
The MARK.SPACE platform is designed to give users all the necessary tools for VR content creation. The current prototype allows for the creation of residential, shared and business VR spaces (offices and malls), filled with preselected or custom elements of furniture, interior design, appliances and multimedia content. In the future, there will be an option to add any usercreated digital content like articles, books, paintings and music.
Well, also I’m very interested in 3D objects. Is it possible to create it in the platform? And can I see maybe some examples? Is it convenient?
At present, we are developing our own scripting language that is going to make it possible for users to create their own 3D objects and applications. Alternatively, you can already easily virtualize the interior of any existing premises by using a 360° camera and importing it to MARK.SPACE.
How are the goods and services are distributed? Also I want to understand the consumption level.
The MARK.SPACE Shopping area will allow both the distribution of goods produced in the real world and any content created within the platform. This will include the ability to sell custom elements of furniture and decor created by users (our platform already facilitates this) as well as carry out operations with entire personal or business spaces acquired by users previously.
Freelancers will be able to create their own virtual offices for advertising and selling their services. The ability for all users to advertise in common areas (like sidewalks or roads) between buildings and mall interiors will also be implemented.

I have one more question about cities and squire miters that cities consists of?
 Huh
elrugrim

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:29:51 PM

Huh

I have one more question about cities and squire miters that cities consists of?
 Huh
The MARK.SPACE Platform consists of cities that, according to certain rules, a community, company or person can create on their own. The first city on the platform will be launched according to the Roadmap. The number of cities in the system is unlimited. A city is a virtual space with a maximum estimated area of 713,440,000 m2, which is divided into districts, blocks and units
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:30:09 PM

Huh

Huh
The MARK.SPACE Platform consists of cities that, according to certain rules, a community, company or person can create on their own. The first city on the platform will be launched according to the Roadmap. The number of cities in the system is unlimited. A city is a virtual space with a maximum estimated area of 713,440,000 m2, which is divided into districts, blocks and units
Thank you very much)) You have explained me everything)) I’m really glad
 Smiley
elrugrim

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:30:25 PM

Huh

Huh
Thank you very much)) You have explained me everything)) I’m really glad
 Smiley
Not at all))) Contact us again if you have any questions)
miraxgr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:31:52 PM

In case I would participate in your project, what you allow me to do?? I’m very interested in it)
 Smiley
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:32:08 PM

In case I would participate in your project, what you allow me to do?? I’m very interested in it)
 Smiley
At present, each user has access to the following personal information:
•   Settings
•   Friends list
•   Messages log
•   Personal photo gallery
•   Personal content (files, documents and links to the content sent from other systems)
•   Personal blog
•   Personal apartment with assigned address that allows visits even from the unregistered users
•   Personal belongings, furniture and the elements of decor located in the apartment
•   Personal fitting room for storing clothes and trying them on
•   Gifts from other users
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:32:24 PM

Nevertheless, I would like to continue the topic of guarantees. This is the crypto world, guys, today the developers "guarantee" that they will not sell their huge stocks of tokens, and tomorrow they will take YOUR money and disappear. In this project you can rely on a guarantee of bestowal?
miraxgr

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:32:46 PM

Smiley
•   Settings
•   Friends list
•   Messages log
•   Personal content (files, documents and links to the content sent from other systems)
•   Personal blog
•   Personal apartment with assigned address that allows visits even from the unregistered users
•   Personal belongings, furniture and the elements of decor located in the apartment

What does the platform allow me to in the platform?
 Huh
Fritz93

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:33:05 PM

Smiley
•   Settings
•   Friends list
•   Messages log
•   Personal blog

Huh
The platform allows for:
•   Message exchanges between users (real time chat)
•   Private chat
•   Personal blog
miraxgr

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:33:25 PM

Smiley
•   Settings
•   Friends list
•   Messages log
•   Personal blog

Huh
The platform allows for:
•   Private chat
•   Personal blog

What is HUB? Explain me please the meaning of this term. What does this abbreviation means?
 Roll Eyes
Fritz93

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:33:42 PM

Smiley
•   Settings
•   Friends list
•   Messages log
•   Personal blog

Huh
The platform allows for:
•   Private chat
•   Personal blog

What is HUB? Explain me please the meaning of this term. What does this abbreviation means?
 Roll Eyes
HUB - storing references to data blocks; addresses of DATA SERVERs and SERVICEs; accepting requests from servers and clients (UI); locating servers for executing tasks and returning data about these servers and access keys
miraxgr

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:33:58 PM

Smiley
•   Settings
•   Friends list
•   Messages log
•   Personal blog

Huh
The platform allows for:
•   Private chat
•   Personal blog

Roll Eyes
HUB - storing references to data blocks; addresses of DATA SERVERs and SERVICEs; accepting requests from servers and clients (UI); locating servers for executing tasks and returning data about these servers and access keys
I have a question about tokens! What is the maximum amount of money, that platform allows? Is it possible for course to be changed?
Fritz93

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:34:15 PM

Smiley
•   Settings
•   Friends list
•   Messages log
•   Personal blog

Huh
The platform allows for:
•   Private chat
•   Personal blog

Roll Eyes
I have a question about tokens! What is the maximum amount of money, that platform allows? Is it possible for course to be changed?
Participants understand and accept that the they can send an amount of ETH or BTC equal to not less than 10.00 (ten) USD according to the cost of ETH to the date of the beginning of the MRK Token Sale into a smart contract system on Ethereum and receive an amount of MRK Tokens in exchange. The maximum contribution amount is 10,000 (ten thousand) ETH. Please remember that all transaction amounts at all times fluctuate based on the applicable exchange rate of either ETH or BTC.
miraxgr

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:34:31 PM

Smiley
•   Settings
•   Friends list
•   Messages log
•   Personal blog

Huh
The platform allows for:
•   Private chat
•   Personal blog

Roll Eyes
Participants understand and accept that the they can send an amount of ETH or BTC equal to not less than 10.00 (ten) USD according to the cost of ETH to the date of the beginning of the MRK Token Sale into a smart contract system on Ethereum and receive an amount of MRK Tokens in exchange. The maximum contribution amount is 10,000 (ten thousand) ETH. Please remember that all transaction amounts at all times fluctuate based on the applicable exchange rate of either ETH or BTC.
Tell me please the exact dates of token sales???What is the term?
Fritz93

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:35:05 PM

Smiley
•   Settings
•   Friends list
•   Messages log
•   Personal blog

Huh
The platform allows for:
•   Private chat
•   Personal blog

Roll Eyes
I’m so sorry, but we have already finished the pre-sales ((
The sales will be available at the 28 January 2018 till the 28 February 2018.
miraxgr

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:35:27 PM

Smiley
•   Settings
•   Friends list
•   Messages log
•   Personal blog

Huh
The platform allows for:
•   Private chat
•   Personal blog

Roll Eyes
I’m so sorry, but we have already finished the pre-sales ((
The sales will be available at the 28 January 2018 till the 28 February 2018.

Thank you))) I’m thinking about participating)) I’m interested in your project  Smiley
contactmike1

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:37:17 PM

For the sale of its author's 3D model, will there be any commission or percentage for the platform itself? After all, it is logical that this should be, because the platform for content creators is of great service and invests a lot of money in the work of the system Roll Eyes
Sakiri4

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:41:39 PM

To the topic of tokens - they are released a limited amount in this project? Can someone tell? Huh
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:53:08 PM

"The HARD-CAP of stage 1 is 35 000 000 USD
The price of one MRK Token is set forth in USD and increases with time, depending on the stage of the Token Crowdsale Campaign".
Perhaps this is the information, right? Wink

Probably. Already intolerant to create his visual model for profit))) is the rare project when you can not only earn money, but also do what you like. And to create something from which you get pleasure)))
Pages: « 1 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 [212] 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: