Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:53:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Announcing ZED!  (Read 9364 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Sivainvest

Activity: 378
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:34:57 AM

And in the addition to all that was written here in the thread about the main partnership for the ZED Network, I`ll make some quotes from the press-release on the cryptobriefing.com under the title "Interstellar Prepares For Warp-Speed Transactions" about the recent partnership of ZED Network with Interstellar.

"... Interstellar is ready to transcend time and space—at least when it comes to international payments. The company, which was only recently formed from the merger of Lightyear and Chain, announced its first partnership with ZED Network, a Canada-based startup for global payments."

"Interstellar is hoping for an intuitive, easy-to-use solution for Money Transfer Operators without the complexities and technical problems usually associated with blockchain payments."

"Unlike the current SWIFT system,” ZED Network says on its website, the new system “eliminates dependency on banks in favor of a global, distributed network of licensed MTOs to create a faster, cheaper, more transparent money transfer network. (says Paul Arnautoff, Interstellar’s Head of Sales and Partnerships - my note in scopes)"

best news of the day! in my opinion this is the real appliction for cryptocurrency! to make money transfers cheaper, faster and more safe!
Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:54:20 PM

Great news from ZED Network partner - Stellar-Based Zero-Fee Decentralized Crypto Exchange StellarX Is Now Fully Launched!
After being unveiled in July of this year, the zero-fee decentralized trading platform StellarX, based on the Stellar protocol, has now been fully launched.
The launch was announced in a blog post by Interstellar, the company behind the platform.
You could read more in the press release - https://cointelegraph.com/news/stellar-based-zero-fee-decentralized-crypto-exchange-stellarx-fully-launched
That means a lot for ZED currency IMO)
Mariahuhu

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:58:07 AM

This approach of the project team is quite understandable. By the way, this will eliminate fast speculators from holders of the project's token. Only those who believe in ZED will such a long time span with them.
Those who truly understands the project of Zed network will support them until the very end because those people or supporters really knows how this kind of technology works and will really work in the our world in the future once the Zed team completes their projects.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
Mariahuhu

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:38:57 AM

I asked Alan why the period of the ICO is so long to the end of 2019. This is the answer I received from him:
"We are focused on building out the product, going to market and  getting some early traction to prove our product market fit, etc.  We are not in a rush to get public funding and, frankly, after the last couple of years of bogus ICOs, investors should appreciate that we put our emphasis on finishing out product, signing up customers, reaching some transaction volume and revenues  before selling our token s instead of just massive marketing and quick fundraising.   We are self funded and are also raising a small round of equity so we can afford to wait for the right time to actively market our Private Offering (closer to the end of the year)."

EOS also had a long ICO, but for now, after they started main net and made a swap to their own blockchain tokens, it is one of the most perspective ICO in the market. I`m confident that the hype period of only "whitepaper" blockchain projects is going to the end and now the product itself and its stage of development are the facts that matter more for investors.
EOS had a huge hardcap. This made the project not very attractive. At the same time, in terms of technology, EOS is certainly interesting. I think that these two projects are a bit wrong for comparison.
Because before there are few ICOs only unlike right now that there are too many ICOs but ofcourse you have to make sure that the ICO you want to support are quality and really great which makes Zed network is one of them and I really believe on the Zed network team that they will make a big change in the future.

Sivainvest

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:03:13 AM

Last week updates of ZED Network. https://medium.com/zed-network/zed-network-weekly-update-sept-24-30-e459520c2405
new partnerships, private sale start and more...
Mariahuhu

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:05:19 AM

I agree with you that the project can make a breakthrough and show everyone how profitable a decentralized approach can be. Let's hope that this really happens.
If each and everyone of us that are here will support Zed network team until the very end of their projects for sure everything are possible. We all known how great the goals of Zed network team in the future regarding the use of their projects to the real world and once that happen for sure this project gonna be really huge.

Sivainvest

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:13:18 PM

1) LOW COST ZED transactions require no mining and costs only 1%. 2) INSTANTANEOUS ZED transactions are settled with MTO partners across the globe within 3 to 5 seconds. 3) TRANSPARENT ZED transactions are saved on a verifiable and immutable public distributed ledger. 4) GLOBAL ZED Network connects Money Transfer Operators to partners around the world, providing instant global reach. 5) DATA RICH ZED transactions allow for the secure transfer of data with each payment, eliminating traditional reconciliation headaches. 6) COMPREHENSIVE ZED is an all-in-one digital solution for MTOs including state of the art web and mobile apps, a robust back office and comprehensive built-in KYC/AML reporting.
Nadia_l

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:42:07 PM

Last week updates of ZED Network. https://medium.com/zed-network/zed-network-weekly-update-sept-24-30-e459520c2405

I was surprised to read that ZED Network has already signed up two MTOs to our pilot program:
- one in Canada that processes about $150 million in volume per year, and
- one in Vietnam with the following options for payouts:
1) Cash Pick-up: All local banks, Post Office, etc. (over 15,000 locations)
2) Deposit to Accounts: 39 banks real-time & Direct to ATM cards
3) Mobile Remit: with most telcos and e-wallet providers
4) Home Delivery: anywhere in the country

Amazing work from the ZED Network team. I`m looking forward to the next week product and business development)
Sivainvest

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:31:44 PM

I was surprised to read that ZED Network has already signed up two MTOs to our pilot program:
- one in Canada that processes about $150 million in volume per year, and
- one in Vietnam with the following options for payouts:
1) Cash Pick-up: All local banks, Post Office, etc. (over 15,000 locations)
2) Deposit to Accounts: 39 banks real-time & Direct to ATM cards
3) Mobile Remit: with most telcos and e-wallet providers
4) Home Delivery: anywhere in the country

Amazing work from the ZED Network team. I`m looking forward to the next week product and business development)
looks like there is a lot thing happening at the backstage. fortuntely Zed team decided to post news about the project every week.
Sivainvest

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:53:23 PM

Actually Zed Network is self-funded company. They want to show working product before ICO ends. I think it is a proper decision.
Nadia_l

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:37:10 PM

Actually Zed Network is self-funded company. They want to show working product before ICO ends. I think it is a proper decision.

They know that it is important to have and form a supportive community even for self-funded companies.
These weekly updates on the development of the project is also an important sign for comfortable come in for further investors.
Sivainvest

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:22:23 AM

They know that it is important to have and form a supportive community even for self-funded companies.
These weekly updates on the development of the project is also an important sign for comfortable come in for further investors.
they work like they do not hurry anywhere. not screaming everywhere that they are best project ever. at the same time they just post news according to roadmap.
Sivainvest

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:37:00 PM

I asked Alan why the period of the ICO is so long to the end of 2019. This is the answer I received from him:
"We are focused on building out the product, going to market and  getting some early traction to prove our product market fit, etc.  We are not in a rush to get public funding and, frankly, after the last couple of years of bogus ICOs, investors should appreciate that we put our emphasis on finishing out product, signing up customers, reaching some transaction volume and revenues  before selling our token s instead of just massive marketing and quick fundraising.   We are self funded and are also raising a small round of equity so we can afford to wait for the right time to actively market our Private Offering (closer to the end of the year)."

EOS also had a long ICO, but for now, after they started main net and made a swap to their own blockchain tokens, it is one of the most perspective ICO in the market. I`m confident that the hype period of only "whitepaper" blockchain projects is going to the end and now the product itself and its stage of development are the facts that matter more for investors.
EOS had a huge hardcap. This made the project not very attractive. At the same time, in terms of technology, EOS is certainly interesting. I think that these two projects are a bit wrong for comparison.
I mean that this a new way of conducting ICO when the public sales are conducted after the successful private sale rounds while softcap is reached before during the private sale rounds. It was not about the hardcap I mentioned above comparing both. And who knows if it is not more attractive to participate in such ICO!  
of course ICO will be much more attractive for people if softcap reached during private sales. it means that serious investors join the project.
Sivainvest

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:38:07 PM

as for me, another advantage of ZED Network is that they are planning to launch working product before crowdsale ends. It will attract more investors.
Nadia_l

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:40:57 PM

as for me, another advantage of ZED Network is that they are planning to launch working product before crowdsale ends. It will attract more investors.

Especially when the product has such a big demand as ZED Network has!
Also, I can`t remember another blockchain startup that has such specific goals and product. Is ZED Network currently the one platform that will provide services for MTOs (of course except for Stellar and Ripple) or I missed smth there?
Sivainvest

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:29:00 AM

Especially when the product has such a big demand as ZED Network has!
Also, I can`t remember another blockchain startup that has such specific goals and product. Is ZED Network currently the one platform that will provide services for MTOs (of course except for Stellar and Ripple) or I missed smth there?
Zed Network already have partnerships with two MTOs as a pilot project. They still don't call names but I think they will announce that in near future.
Sivainvest

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:30:09 AM

Very interesting thing that Zed make partnerships in different countries. Already one MTO in Canada and one in Vietnam.
alendel0n7

Activity: 392

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:26:19 PM

It is interesting how far-reaching the ZED project will be? I often think about it. After all, the implementation of the goals will allow to reach very big heights.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
Vlad2255

Activity: 350

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:31:56 PM

I am impressed that ZED is focused on quality work. This is unusual and commands respect.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
Vandemos

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:41:15 PM

Very interesting thing that Zed make partnerships in different countries. Already one MTO in Canada and one in Vietnam.
For me it seems like it is a good development for sure to make this,
and I hope that there will be more time in the future
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: