Bitcoin Forum
July 28, 2024, 10:19:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Announcing ZED!  (Read 9370 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:54:04 AM

Very interesting thing that Zed make partnerships in different countries. Already one MTO in Canada and one in Vietnam.
For me it seems like it is a good development for sure to make this,
and I hope that there will be more time in the future

Though ZED Network is a Canadian platform it will connect the money transactions operators throughout the world. Eliminating banks as intermediaries for money transactions operators is will make remittances available with smaller commissions. (around 1% of the transfer amount) and will greatly increase the translation speed (will be around 3-5 seconds instead of days for swift payment now).
kastara

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:29:00 AM

Very interesting thing that Zed make partnerships in different countries. Already one MTO in Canada and one in Vietnam.

Though ZED Network is a Canadian platform it will connect the money transactions operators throughout the world. Eliminating banks as intermediaries for money transactions operators is will make remittances available with smaller commissions. (around 1% of the transfer amount) and will greatly increase the translation speed (will be around 3-5 seconds instead of days for swift payment now).

this will be good news that ZED is the fastest payment or transaction that has the fastest capability and this will be a lot of users who use this platform as a medium to transfer their transactions
kastara

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:29:40 AM

I am impressed that ZED is focused on quality work. This is unusual and commands respect.
sounds very good and I'm sure this will bring ZED to the success of being a platform that will be used to make transfers, because ZED has the speed and low cost to be accompanied we don't need to queue at the money transfer center if you want to transfer.
Nadia_l

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:10:25 PM

this will be good news that ZED is the fastest payment or transaction that has the fastest capability and this will be a lot of users who use this platform as a medium to transfer their transactions

According to the article in the vanillaplus.com current remittance market is fragmented with Western Union and the three other largest MTOs accounting for approximately 25% of global remittance volumes. The remaining 75% of remittance transactions are processed by thousands of small to mid-size MTOs which are potential ZED clients!
alendel0n7

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:24:42 PM

I think ZED will not be easy. It is necessary to perform a big job, the scale of which is difficult to imagine.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
Vlad2255

Activity: 350

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:31:47 PM

The lack of competition and inability to challenge the large Money Transfer Operators is directly responsible for the cost of remittances staying punitively high, at around 8%. I hope ZED will be able to correct this situation.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
Nadia_l

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:49:31 PM

The lack of competition and inability to challenge the large Money Transfer Operators is directly responsible for the cost of remittances staying punitively high, at around 8%. I hope ZED will be able to correct this situation.

I would also add the increasing amount of immigrant workers worldwide, who usually transfer money home through different MTOs and have to pay those big fees. ZED Network will change a lot for those more than 250 mln people around the world!
Vlad2255

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:52:50 PM

The relevance of the ZED idea comes from the following fact. Nowhere is the dependence on banks as dire as in the case of Money Transfer Operators whose very existence depends on their banking relationship. Without access to banking services, MTOs are unable to process payments.

Vlad2255

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:56:20 PM

I would also add the increasing amount of immigrant workers worldwide, who usually transfer money home through different MTOs and have to pay those big fees. ZED Network will change a lot for those more than 250 mln people around the world!
This is undoubtedly so. ZED will do its utmost to fix immediate problems.

Vlad2255

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:06:32 PM

In order for MTOs to be able to scale their business and compete, they need a turnkey solution for global payouts that is  easy, fast and cost-effective.
ZED has a solution that succinctly solves this problem for the remittance companies, offering a globally integrated network of licensed entities. .

Silver_Wost

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:01:27 PM

I am impressed that ZED is focused on quality work. This is unusual and commands respect.
sounds very good and I'm sure this will bring ZED to the success of being a platform that will be used to make transfers, because ZED has the speed and low cost to be accompanied we don't need to queue at the money transfer center if you want to transfer.
The most important thing is that we are confident and optimistic that ZED will succeed in the future,
that way we must continue to support this ZED and keep following its development
jimmydvd

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:31:05 AM

The most important thing is that we are confident and optimistic that ZED will succeed in the future,
that way we must continue to support this ZED and keep following its development
Yes, I agree with that, we need to feel optimistic about ourselves, so we will feel confident about what we do so that we can make decisions to continue to support this project to success in the future.
alendel0n7

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:43:46 AM

In the case of ZED, optimism is justified. After all, he is supported by a great idea and a team that inspires confidence.

alendel0n7

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:46:17 AM

ZED Network is built on a consensus of replicated, shared, and synchronized digital data geographically spread across multiple sites, countries, or institutions. There is no central administrator or centralized data storage.

jimmydvd

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:58:57 AM

In the case of ZED, optimism is justified. After all, he is supported by a great idea and a team that inspires confidence.
you are right especially ZED will be very necessary for us to transfer because it has speed and ZED will also be present in several countries that have developed cyptocurrency this is very great.
alendel0n7

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:32:19 AM

Belief in the project is growing every day. In the same manner that SWIFT connects banks together on a global basis, ZED Network will seamlessly connect licensed MTOs in multiple countries to become a single point of integration for multiple currency pairs.

Vlad2255

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:41:13 AM

Belief in the project is growing every day. In the same manner that SWIFT connects banks together on a global basis, ZED Network will seamlessly connect licensed MTOs in multiple countries to become a single point of integration for multiple currency pairs.

All this is undoubtedly attractive. but for now these are just words. I suggest to wait for the first Product Launch at the end of October.

alendel0n7

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:13:52 PM

All this is undoubtedly attractive. but for now these are just words. I suggest to wait for the first Product Launch at the end of October.
What I am writing about here is connected with the strategic work plans of ZED. I think Product Launch 30/10 will not affect  the overall objectives and concept of the project

Vlad2255

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:50:50 PM

What I am writing about here is connected with the strategic work plans of ZED. I think Product Launch 30/10 will not affect  the overall objectives and concept of the project
I think most people in this thread understand that fundamentally ZED is a very strong project. And surely everyone is interested to see this. Therefore, the expectation of 30/10 is quite logical.

Vlad2255

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:53:53 PM

I like the ZED project. I like the idea of cheap and fast money transfer, I like the team. The only thing that bothers me is the low media activity of the project team.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: