Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 06:01:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Announcing ZED!  (Read 9361 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Sivainvest

Activity: 378
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:37:33 PM

Why do they need money for the project if they believe in their product and there are funds available for financing? More questions than answer. I would be glad if someone explains these questions to me.

It often means that they have funds for developing the product by naming self-funded. And very often it is used for of the early stage of the development. 
But can You imagine what costs maintaining the product and paying salaries for all workers? Usually, the launch of the product needs costs for its promoting, bounties etc.
And I did not mention yet the listing fees of the biggest exchanges that cost a great sum too.
I fully support this statement, which complements and does not contradict my statements above. Any project carries a lot of costs in the course of its activities, so it is advisable to have a cash reserve for this purpose.
It seems to me that in such cases it is simply wrong to argue about sufficient self-financing. Sufficient self-financing - when the project does not need to raise funds at all.
they are not fully self-sufficient of course. at the same time their team are very experienced people in this field and they could finish the product before reacheing hardcap.
Sivainvest

Activity: 378
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:20:10 PM

ZED Airdrop Campaign is in progress, join here: https://airdropx.com/en/zed-network/
a good chance to get free ZED tokens
Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:18:53 AM

Why do they need money for the project if they believe in their product and there are funds available for financing? More questions than answer. I would be glad if someone explains these questions to me.

It often means that they have funds for developing the product by naming self-funded. And very often it is used for of the early stage of the development. 
But can You imagine what costs maintaining the product and paying salaries for all workers? Usually, the launch of the product needs costs for its promoting, bounties etc.
And I did not mention yet the listing fees of the biggest exchanges that cost a great sum too.
I fully support this statement, which complements and does not contradict my statements above. Any project carries a lot of costs in the course of its activities, so it is advisable to have a cash reserve for this purpose.
It seems to me that in such cases it is simply wrong to argue about sufficient self-financing. Sufficient self-financing - when the project does not need to raise funds at all.

Generally, I agree with You!
And ZED would be self-funded they will not write in the OP this: "Sell Z8 Billion in a Token Sales Event to raise money for management, growth, licensing, acquisition and expansion"
So, maybe they mean only the early stage of development of the platform under "self-funded".
Nadia_l

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:46:48 PM

Great news guys. The minimum amount for the second phase was reduced to 5k!
Proof: https://t.me/ZEDNetworkInc/17815
WOW!
Reducing the minimum investment amount of Phase 2 to $5K made simpler for us to participate in this stage of the ICO and receive 30% discount plus the additional bonus rewards for holding the tokens for up to 3 years! Don`t believe to my eyes)
EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510
Merit: 100

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:56:56 PM

ZED Airdrop Campaign is in progress, join here: https://airdropx.com/en/zed-network/

Nice info but I wonder if KYC is needed to be eligible for rewards? How much tokens is allocated for the program and is there maximum participants for Airdrop?

EnormousCoin101

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:07:17 PM

I have read that "ZED transactions require no mining and cost only 1%" does it mean that ZED will provide their own supercomputers to process all transactions?

MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:01:07 AM

As I found soft cap is 20,000,000 USD which is frankly speaking an unbreakable sum for many projects but we hope not for ZED.
And the hard cap equals the crazy number of  150,000,000 USD.
I could only wish that ZED collects the last number which I afraid to tell loudly.

That target fund is quite large compare to other projects but they had a long way of token sale, if I'm correct the ICO will run until December 2019 right? They need to have a better marketing strategy for this next coming months so they could attract more long term investors.

MiniMountain

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:15:44 AM

ZED is definitely an interesting project that many people need to know about. I hope 2019 will be crazy for ZED and we will see a lot of interest from the whole cryptocommunity.

Cryptocurrency and Blockchain technology are now popular all over the world so maybe the next coming year will be fruitful for everyone on this space as long as these technologies keep improving and adopted by most of the countries.

MiniMountain

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:27:50 AM

very good news. that will open gates for investors with mdium-sized capital. I guess how many funds they already raised.

The $5k investment with 30% discount and additional rewards for holding the tokens for 3 years is a great deal for long-term investors. I guess I need to wait for the public token sale to open because $5k is still too much for me.

MiniMountain

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:13:17 AM

Nice info but I wonder if KYC is needed to be eligible for rewards? How much tokens is allocated for the program and is there maximum participants for Airdrop?

Upon checking the AirdropX website it seems that you don't need to do KYC but you must verify your account through your email registered before you join. There is 1,000,000 ZED Tokens available for airdrop and if I'm correct the maximum participants would be 10,000 because each participants get 100 ZED tokens.

Nadia_l

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:13:29 AM

very good news. that will open gates for investors with mdium-sized capital. I guess how many funds they already raised.

The $5k investment with 30% discount and additional rewards for holding the tokens for 3 years is a great deal for long-term investors. I guess I need to wait for the public token sale to open because $5k is still too much for me.

There will be no so large bonuses at the public token sale period. IMO, You`d better find some other friends who wanted to buy ZED tokens in this stage and to receive this 30% bonus and made than a collective purchase from one person.
Vlad2255

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:48:12 PM

There will be no so large bonuses at the public token sale period. IMO, You`d better find some other friends who wanted to buy ZED tokens in this stage and to receive this 30% bonus and made than a collective purchase from one person.
In addition, participants in the second phase have the opportunity to receive bonuses for freezing their tokens. This is a great addition to the main bonus.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
MiniMountain

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:50:28 PM

ZED tokens are very beneficial to hold. If you are a member of the first or second phase, then you expect awesome bonuses. Here is information from whitepaper:
"We wish to reward early investors (Batch 1 and 2 investors only) who do not sell their tokens with additional rewards for holding on to their ZED tokens for up to 3 years as follows:

Hold all ZED tokens for 1 year after General Offering: Receive 10% bonus in ZED tokens
Hold all ZED tokens for 2 years after General Offering: Receive 30% bonus in ZED tokens
Hold all ZED tokens for 3 years after General Offering: Receive 60% bonus in ZED tokens"

This is a great offer for all token holders who believes in ZED network but I wonder where would this bonus tokens will came if the total token supply is fix? Do they have tokens locked solely for this purpose?

MiniMountain

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:57:35 PM

In addition, participants in the second phase have the opportunity to receive bonuses for freezing their tokens. This is a great addition to the main bonus.

Those bonuses are really good deals but still the $5k investment is large amount of money so I wish that they still offer some bonus on the public sale because I believe with this project and the benefits it offers for money remittances.

alendel0n7

Activity: 392

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:42:19 PM

I have read that "ZED transactions require no mining and cost only 1%" does it mean that ZED will provide their own supercomputers to process all transactions?
I think it is not. ZED uses the Stellar network, and is not an independent blockchain.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
Spotlessvillian

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:10:24 PM

Reading the white paper is really realistic. The idea on rapidly scale the business by money tranfer operator is good.. I will support this project
Spotlessvillian

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:19:08 AM

ZED increasingly gets on the radar of various rating sites. I think the project has a great future.
If you gave a link to these sites, I would be grateful to you. I would familiarize myself with the conclusions of the project.
Oh sure. I found the project on the following rating sites:
https://icobench.com/ico/zed
https://icorating.com/ico/zed/
Wow! This is really amazing, thank you so much for sharing this kind of amazing information to us. I hope we all continue to help each other especially sharing information about this ICO and also by sharing to our world how this ICO will be amazing in the near future once the Zed network team finish their projects.

This is helpful reading the information knowledge the promoters of this project. Looking forward to know more about the flows of  ZED network
Nadia_l

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:00:19 AM

I think it is not. ZED uses the Stellar network, and is not an independent blockchain.

According to Stellar Network Overview on the developer's website, it is mentioned that using the Stellar network, you can build mobile wallets, banking tools, smart devices that pay for themselves, and just about anything else you can dream up involving payments! So, I think ZED Network will use their nodes network.

EnormousCoin101

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:30:19 PM

As I found soft cap is 20,000,000 USD which is frankly speaking an unbreakable sum for many projects but we hope not for ZED.
And the hard cap equals the crazy number of  150,000,000 USD.
I could only wish that ZED collects the last number which I afraid to tell loudly.

That target fund is quite large compare to other projects but they had a long way of token sale, if I'm correct the ICO will run until December 2019 right? They need to have a better marketing strategy for this next coming months so they could attract more long term investors.
Yes the token sale will finish on 2019 of December or if the hardcap is reached, I remember Block.one EOS also takes their crowdsale for a year and they gather around $4 billion of funds so hopefully it will happen too in ZED network and they must be prepared for whatever happens in the market.

EnormousCoin101

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:33:05 PM

ZED is definitely an interesting project that many people need to know about. I hope 2019 will be crazy for ZED and we will see a lot of interest from the whole cryptocommunity.

Cryptocurrency and Blockchain technology are now popular all over the world so maybe the next coming year will be fruitful for everyone on this space as long as these technologies keep improving and adopted by most of the countries.
Indeed! everyone in the crypto-community is waiting for the bullish run on the market and if this happens in the next coming months then I guess ZED network will benefit from it because it will be the time we're investors are putting their profits on any project they believe.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: