Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:28:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Announcing ZED!  (Read 9361 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
alendel0n7

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:21:02 PM

As I found soft cap is 20,000,000 USD which is frankly speaking an unbreakable sum for many projects but we hope not for ZED.
And the hard cap equals the crazy number of  150,000,000 USD.
I could only wish that ZED collects the last number which I afraid to tell loudly.

That target fund is quite large compare to other projects but they had a long way of token sale, if I'm correct the ICO will run until December 2019 right? They need to have a better marketing strategy for this next coming months so they could attract more long term investors.
Yes the token sale will finish on 2019 of December or if the hardcap is reached, I remember Block.one EOS also takes their crowdsale for a year and they gather around $4 billion of funds so hopefully it will happen too in ZED network and they must be prepared for whatever happens in the market.
Interestingly, is it possible that all tokens will be redeemed in phase 2? Or is there a limit on the number of tokens for each phase?

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510
Merit: 100

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:14:39 PM

ZED Airdrop Campaign is in progress, join here: https://airdropx.com/en/zed-network/
a good chance to get free ZED tokens

Nice info but I wonder if KYC is needed to be eligible for rewards? How much tokens is allocated for the program and is there maximum participants for Airdrop?

Upon checking the AirdropX website it seems that you don't need to do KYC but you must verify your account through your email registered before you join. There is 1,000,000 ZED Tokens available for airdrop and if I'm correct the maximum participants would be 10,000 because each participants get 100 ZED tokens.
Thanks for the info mate! I was wondering how many participants they already have but one thing is for sure that the airdrop program will be closed once the maximum participants is reached.

EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510
Merit: 100

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:47:12 PM

ZED tokens are very beneficial to hold. If you are a member of the first or second phase, then you expect awesome bonuses. Here is information from whitepaper:
"We wish to reward early investors (Batch 1 and 2 investors only) who do not sell their tokens with additional rewards for holding on to their ZED tokens for up to 3 years as follows:

Hold all ZED tokens for 1 year after General Offering: Receive 10% bonus in ZED tokens
Hold all ZED tokens for 2 years after General Offering: Receive 30% bonus in ZED tokens
Hold all ZED tokens for 3 years after General Offering: Receive 60% bonus in ZED tokens"

This is a great offer for all token holders who believes in ZED network but I wonder where would this bonus tokens will came if the total token supply is fix? Do they have tokens locked solely for this purpose?
After reading ZED Network Whitepaper I guess this will be the answer to your question.

ZED will issue 100 Billion Tokens with the following distribution ensured by smart contracts inspected and certified by an independent third party auditor to be selected prior to General Offering:

- Sell 5 Billion Tokens in a Private and General Offerings to raise money for operations, Sales & marketing, software & technology, reserves & liquidity and growth & expansion

- Reserve 16 Billion Tokens for future offering to MTOs for liquidity

- Retain 15 Billion Tokens to pay for staff, management, executives, advisors & board Members

- Allocate 49 Billion Tokens for community programs, rewards, partnership deals and investments in startups in the developing countries

- Unlock 15 Billion Tokens for sale on a predetermined, scheduled basis as outlined below:

This information is under Token Distribution page 13 of their Whitepaper, check it HERE

Vlad2255

Activity: 350

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:57:57 PM

Did I miss the Pilot Launch announcement? If I'm not mistaken, he was supposed to be this week.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:12:30 PM

As I found soft cap is 20,000,000 USD which is frankly speaking an unbreakable sum for many projects but we hope not for ZED.
I could only wish that ZED collects the last number which I afraid to tell loudly.

That target fund is quite large compare to other projects but they had a long way of token sale, if I'm correct the ICO will run until December 2019 right? They need to have a better marketing strategy for this next coming months so they could attract more long term investors.
Yes the token sale will finish on 2019 of December or if the hardcap is reached, I remember Block.one EOS also takes their crowdsale for a year and they gather around $4 billion of funds so hopefully it will happen too in ZED network and they must be prepared for whatever happens in the market.
Interestingly, is it possible that all tokens will be redeemed in phase 2? Or is there a limit on the number of tokens for each phase?

Yes, of course, there are limits. According to the ZED Investor Deck (which could be downloaded by this link - https://goo.gl/JbszQ1), page 15 for every batch of the private sale is available 500 mln. ZED tokens. Bonuses are too large to sell all tokens at this stage.     
Nadia_l

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:22:03 PM

Did I miss the Pilot Launch announcement? If I'm not mistaken, he was supposed to be this week.

Hi!
Do You mean the pilot that they was going to launch at the end of the previous month directly with pilot program MTOs? That was announced anywhere or only in the telegram by Andre Flores? 
gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:31:27 PM

Do you already have a working money transfer business? Who is already using your services? What are your plans for development and promotion at the end of this year?
MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:00:43 PM

Hi!
Do You mean the pilot that they was going to launch at the end of the previous month directly with pilot program MTOs? That was announced anywhere or only in the telegram by Andre Flores? 

I tried to look around on their social media and telegram channel and it looks like they didn't launch it yet so maybe in the next few days because they didn't says an exact date of the launch.

MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:25:01 PM

Do you already have a working money transfer business? Who is already using your services? What are your plans for development and promotion at the end of this year?

The ZED platform is a network of MTO's (Money Transfer Operator) so they don't have an actual money transfer business but only a product to connect all MTO's into one platform. The team had plans for pilot launch before the end of the year and a public product launch on 1/30/2019.

Spotlessvillian

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:13:44 AM

ZED tokens are very beneficial to hold. If you are a member of the first or second phase, then you expect awesome bonuses. Here is information from whitepaper:
"We wish to reward early investors (Batch 1 and 2 investors only) who do not sell their tokens with additional rewards for holding on to their ZED tokens for up to 3 years as follows:

Hold all ZED tokens for 1 year after General Offering: Receive 10% bonus in ZED tokens
Hold all ZED tokens for 2 years after General Offering: Receive 30% bonus in ZED tokens
Hold all ZED tokens for 3 years after General Offering: Receive 60% bonus in ZED tokens"

This is a great offer for all token holders who believes in ZED network but I wonder where would this bonus tokens will came if the total token supply is fix? Do they have tokens locked solely for this purpose?
After reading ZED Network Whitepaper I guess this will be the answer to your question.

ZED will issue 100 Billion Tokens with the following distribution ensured by smart contracts inspected and certified by an independent third party auditor to be selected prior to General Offering:

- Sell 5 Billion Tokens in a Private and General Offerings to raise money for operations, Sales & marketing, software & technology, reserves & liquidity and growth & expansion

- Reserve 16 Billion Tokens for future offering to MTOs for liquidity

- Retain 15 Billion Tokens to pay for staff, management, executives, advisors & board Members

- Allocate 49 Billion Tokens for community programs, rewards, partnership deals and investments in startups in the developing countries

- Unlock 15 Billion Tokens for sale on a predetermined, scheduled basis as outlined below:

This information is under Token Distribution page 13 of their Whitepaper, check it HERE

I read the white paper is give me more idea and knowledge about the project. How it become more ptofitable?
Spotlessvillian

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:40:43 AM

ZED network is definitely different from other ICOs! Most of others just do massisve marketing but forget about the main thing - developing the product according to roadmap.
You are really right with that but because of that this ICO really under appreciated and under valued but we are so lucky that we discover this ICO and soon in the near future Zed network will be able to launch slowly their project and a lot of people gonna be really into it.
good to hear that. we are now on private sale stage. how do you think it is important to find institutional investors for ZED, for example banks or governments?

Is ZED token is really beneficial to the holders?  How it become profitable? Looking forward for more investor to invest to the project
Sivainvest

Activity: 378
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:53:53 AM

I think this team is not hurry anywhere. They want to show working product before end of ICO and attract new investors by that.
Sivainvest

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:57:09 AM

ZED network is definitely different from other ICOs! Most of others just do massisve marketing but forget about the main thing - developing the product according to roadmap.
You are really right with that but because of that this ICO really under appreciated and under valued but we are so lucky that we discover this ICO and soon in the near future Zed network will be able to launch slowly their project and a lot of people gonna be really into it.
good to hear that. we are now on private sale stage. how do you think it is important to find institutional investors for ZED, for example banks or governments?

Is ZED token is really beneficial to the holders?  How it become profitable? Looking forward for more investor to invest to the project
well if more and more MTOs join ZED Network then ZED token will be in big demand. That is one the reason to hold ZED token.
Sivainvest

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:59:11 AM

Some benefits of ZED Network:

LOW COST

ZED Network transactions are deliberately low cost, saving clients up to 75% in fees!

GLOBAL

ZED Network connects Money Transfer Operators to partners around the world, providing instant global reach.

Sivainvest

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:59:43 AM

INSTANTANEOUS
It only takes 3 to 5 seconds to settle transactions between MTO partners worldwide.

SECURE
Every data transfer that occurs with each payment are secure, eliminating traditional reconciliation headaches.
Sivainvest

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:00:09 AM

TRANSPARENT
All activities are saved on a verifiable and immutable public distributed ledger.

COMPLETE SOLUTION
All-in-one digital solution for MTOs including web and mobile apps, a robust back office and comprehensive built-in KYC/AML reporting.
Nadia_l

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:06:30 PM

The ZED platform is a network of MTO's (Money Transfer Operator) so they don't have an actual money transfer business but only a product to connect all MTO's into one platform. The team had plans for pilot launch before the end of the year and a public product launch on 1/30/2019.

I`ll also add that ZED Network is built for small and medium-sized MONEY TRANSFER OPERATORS (MTOs) worldwide to enable MTOs to leverage a leading blockchain technology to rapidly scale their business. ZED network provides Web/Mobile Apps, a robust back office admin and built-in compliance tools for a comprehensive "remittance in a box" solution.
alendel0n7

Activity: 392

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:14:35 PM

Hi!

I tried to look around on their social media and telegram channel and it looks like they didn't launch it yet so maybe in the next few days because they didn't says an exact date of the launch.
I think we would see an announcement on Twitter or telegram group. I also did not see information on this issue. I ask this question to the team.

Spotlessvillian

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:38:35 PM

Some benefits of ZED Network:

LOW COST

ZED Network transactions are deliberately low cost, saving clients up to 75% in fees!

GLOBAL

ZED Network connects Money Transfer Operators to partners around the world, providing instant global reach.

Indeed. This is really interesting.. how can I earn ZED token.. is it good for investment?
Spotlessvillian

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:41:56 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2018, 09:27:28 PM by Spotlessvillian

The security and transparency of network of  ZED is really helpful for the owner of business.
https://zed.network
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: