Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:16:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ignite Ratings - Decentralized Ratings and Index Fund  (Read 7016 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 09:17:01 PM

I love this idea! I think it's one of the best ICOs I have seen yet, for these reasons.

1. The Idea

Ignite is solving a massive problem. The lack of information. As an investor in many ICOs myself, the first problem I notice is the lack of credible information. By bringing a community that is incentivised by trading gains together, we can ensure we receive top quality information, before anyone else receives it. Knowledge is Power!

2. The Team

No matter how good an idea maybe, the success of the idea depends on a strong team. And after personally interacting with the team over the past few months, I can vouch that the Ignite team is not just here for a pump and dump, they are here to solve an issue for the entire crypto community.

Just take a look at some the articles written by them, for instance, did you know the first IPO ever held was that of the East India Company?

https://medium.com/igniteratings/financial-markets-to-crypto-markets-history-repeats-itself-again-9e3881a23d7d

I agree with you that Ignite Ratings team should not pump and dump at market. Investors now are smart, and if this happen, crowded effective can make project fail. And the team solving a lack of trading information when they give a rating for every ICOs - actually they should have carefully at this working - because have someone can make a fraudulent here.
This situatiation happens with almost everysingle token and coins, because crypto price depends on community interesr, not from goverment. Ignite are not excluded.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Crypto_Police

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 09:24:50 PM

It's really a pity that there is no bounty campaign. This could serve as an additional factor for attracting people as well as developing the project. The project is interesting, I hope more good investors will pay attention to it.

That idea could boost their popularity on the internet and also potential investor that would like to invest. Let wait for their decision. Hoping they wanna reconsider launching a bounty campaigns.

I am also waiting for the announcement of bounty campaign, I will surely join if they will reconsider opening a bounty. Airdrops can also help the project to be more popular most specially if it will be shared in social medias.

Hi cammie!
There is actually an airdrop bonus going on right now, at https://igniteratings.com/whitelist/

The first 4000 addresses whitelisted will receive 10 IGNT tokens (0.0667 ETH value) just for whitelisting!

And regarding the bounty campaign, there are plans for one in January when the crowdsale starts, so stay tuned!

In addition if you complete PICOPS verification and contribute during the token sale, you get another 10 IGNT, which more than makes up for the fee of PICOPS.

It's a great decision to implement KYC since it helps with easier listing on exchanges later.

Hope that helped!

I have registered whitelist. What does PICOPS meaning, bro? And if i have not complete PICOPS, i still have 10 IGNT right?

PICOPS stands for Parity ICO Passport Service. It is kind of a KYC that ensures the investors are legitimate.
And don't worry, even without PICOPS you still get 10 IGNT tokens! It will be distributed in a phased to everyone who has completed the whitelisting Smiley
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:36:13 PM

Ohh I get it now, I was wondering if I was forced to send 2 eth to prove that I was trustfully involved in the project, well, maybe if I finish off some work I might be able to do so.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
Crypto_Police

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 09:49:54 PM

I love this idea! I think it's one of the best ICOs I have seen yet, for these reasons.

1. The Idea

Ignite is solving a massive problem. The lack of information. As an investor in many ICOs myself, the first problem I notice is the lack of credible information. By bringing a community that is incentivised by trading gains together, we can ensure we receive top quality information, before anyone else receives it. Knowledge is Power!

2. The Team

No matter how good an idea maybe, the success of the idea depends on a strong team. And after personally interacting with the team over the past few months, I can vouch that the Ignite team is not just here for a pump and dump, they are here to solve an issue for the entire crypto community.

Just take a look at some the articles written by them, for instance, did you know the first IPO ever held was that of the East India Company?

https://medium.com/igniteratings/financial-markets-to-crypto-markets-history-repeats-itself-again-9e3881a23d7d

I agree with you that Ignite Ratings team should not pump and dump at market. Investors now are smart, and if this happen, crowded effective can make project fail. And the team solving a lack of trading information when they give a rating for every ICOs - actually they should have carefully at this working - because have someone can make a fraudulent here.
Good point, I liked it. How can the team ensure that no one can, including the team or hackers will not be able to influence the rating?

Hello!
So only token holders can access the platform, by depositing Ignite tokens into the platform and creating an account on the closed blockchain, it's totally closed to the outside world otherwise.

Regarding the team influencing ratings, all ratings and everything we do is stored in the ledger so any member can look up, all events taken by an user - so while we do want the team to be active on the platform they won’t have any more influence then any other member.

Hope that clears things!
netalone10

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:24:56 PM

Is the Ignite debit card accepted in all countries? Can I use this for online shopping?
I am waiting for this ICO
Igniteratings

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 10:42:51 PM

Is the Ignite debit card accepted in all countries? Can I use this for online shopping?
I am waiting for this ICO

Yes it works for online shopping. A few countries are not accepted to the program.
Igniteratings

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 11:16:32 PM

Ignite ratings solves a very massive problem in regards of trading. Crypto community must be knowledgeable how to handle their tokens, when to pump and when to dump. Token price mostly depends on the holders of the coin. The concept of utilizing smart-routing technology from SpeedRoute for trade execution was first to handle by this Ignite Ratings. The roadmap stated every plans each year.  Just looking for a more clearer ans brief statement of the project to be more understandable by the community.

Think of it like a Bloomberg terminal but with decentralized data which is moderated and vetted by our token holders. No fake news only the reality. Everyone’s incentive is aligned. With trading technology second to none.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:27:53 PM

It's amazing with the formation of Ignite. Distribution of crowd sale proceeds 40% of operations, 60% for ignite index. We could see your operations boarding with a great run,The main infrastructure 20%, operations 26%, development 21%, business administration 10%, premises/facilities 2%, Marketing 16%, Professional services 3% and AdHoc expenses 2%. Happy to explore Ignite platform, registered for Ignite white list.
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:42:26 PM

I have a hard time reading with this small font size or small fonts in the photos. I hope it will be replace with bigger picture or please add some text so we can read it easily. I'm hoping that the debit card thing will be successful though, because most of ICO doesn't have this kind of features while other failed because of so much problem.

yes I agree with you. Everytime when I see an Ann Thread with just pictures from the website and also with small size fonts, I think that the Admin or dev. doesnt think about the Forum Members too much, if they are going to get problems for reading it. In Bitcointalk an Ann Thread is actually very important; there are hundreds of thousands  members following the threads. Therefore the project owner, admin or dev. should have be more carefully how they organize their Ann Thread & Bounty Thread.

Still no update for this problem. I was just concern for this project and also for the future of this project. Its because if they are not able to solve a simple problem quickly such as this, they may not able to solve further problem and concerns of the people who will be part of this project. I know that we can adjust the size of the photo so that we can read it, but if someone have slow connection, all you can see is a blank. Hoping to see some quick response to this concern. Thank you.

They should be also  more responsive in Ann & Bounty Threads. I know some Threads where the Admin really replies to all questions and comments about the project.  I hope the admin of this project is also going to be more responsive to attract more followers and investors.

Your suggestion is a good suggestion as this will give clear answer about some questions that needs to be answer quickly. Clients don't want to be hassle when it comes to some issue regarding about the subject.

I would say, each Ann and bounty threads has no standard regarding on its sizes like fonts or pictures. I agree on your suggestion bro but somehow we need to explore like by click the image which direct to its link to their website. I believed that dev is aware this kind of issue.
Caesar V (OP)

Activity: 369

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:00:00 AM

Ignite ICO havent updated yet and no news about pre-sales. Pls if any body is aware of whats going on lets us know and is there going to be a bounty campaign ..i will like to reserve arabic whitepaper translations
Hey,
the thread is updated and the bounty campaign should be live soon. We will keep you in mind for the arabic translations.
Thank you
Caesar V (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:01:42 AM

will there be a bounty campaign for your project dev ?, because this project is really interesting me at all, maybe I can joining your bounty campaign. it looks so promising one

Hey,
of course. The bounty campaign will be live very soon. Stay tuned.
Thank you for your support
Caesar V (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:11:41 AM

Nice project...But project can be more specific with its website or bounty campaign...is there any website of Ignite ratings...??Or any bounty they announced...???so that I can get more specific answer
Hey,
this is the link to our website https://igniteratings.com/. The bounty campaign will be live shortly and we will post an update in this thread with the link to it.
Thank you for your support!
Caesar V (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:14:15 AM

It's really a pity that there is no bounty campaign. This could serve as an additional factor for attracting people as well as developing the project. The project is interesting, I hope more good investors will pay attention to it.

That idea could boost their popularity on the internet and also potential investor that would like to invest. Let wait for their decision. Hoping they wanna reconsider launching a bounty campaigns.

I am also waiting for the announcement of bounty campaign, I will surely join if they will reconsider opening a bounty. Airdrops can also help the project to be more popular most specially if it will be shared in social medias.

Hi cammie!
There is actually an airdrop bonus going on right now, at https://igniteratings.com/whitelist/

The first 4000 addresses whitelisted will receive 10 IGNT tokens (0.0667 ETH value) just for whitelisting!

And regarding the bounty campaign, there are plans for one in January when the crowdsale starts, so stay tuned!

In addition if you complete PICOPS verification and contribute during the token sale, you get another 10 IGNT, which more than makes up for the fee of PICOPS.

It's a great decision to implement KYC since it helps with easier listing on exchanges later.

Hope that helped!

I have registered whitelist. What does PICOPS meaning, bro? And if i have not complete PICOPS, i still have 10 IGNT right?

PICOPS stands for Parity ICO Passport Service. It is kind of a KYC that ensures the investors are legitimate.
And don't worry, even without PICOPS you still get 10 IGNT tokens! It will be distributed in a phased to everyone who has completed the whitelisting Smiley
Hey,
in order to be eligible for the airdrop of 10 IGNT tokens you have to complete the PICOPS certification https://igniteratings.com/certify/. You receive additional 10 IGNT if you contribute as well  Wink
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 04:32:07 AM

Nice project...But project can be more specific with its website or bounty campaign...is there any website of Ignite ratings...??Or any bounty they announced...???so that I can get more specific answer
According to ignite bounty campaign starts around January and for airdrop you can register for white-list on their site and you might get 10 tokens or so. Only Problem is the ANN thread thats difficult for people to read and my advice is people just read their white paper instead at-least before its fixed

moonfrost21

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:38:30 AM

Hi cammie!

Hope that helped!

Hey,
in order to be eligible for the airdrop of 10 IGNT tokens you have to complete the PICOPS certification https://igniteratings.com/certify/. You receive additional 10 IGNT if you contribute as well  Wink
Thanks for clarifying that for us, but before I verify my wallet to PICOPS certification.
Can you please explain the needs of such verification to all the ICO contributors of this project?

steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:39:11 AM

This kind of ICO should be supported. I think rating a running ICO will attract more investors or supporters
With the rating system, it will be easier for  a potential investor to read or follow-up the feedback from a certain project.
I certainly agree with you buddy. If an ICO has been rated either positively or negatively. Investors is at least one step ahead of the project.

One of this would be launching first their site for beta phase for two weeks and observe the site if stable and no problems will encounter.

BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:43:21 AM

ICObench gave 4.0 to Ignite Ratings https://icobench.com/ico/ignite-ratings/ratings#ratings
It's just a preliminary evaluation, hope they'll make detailed research soon.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:52:59 AM

GoodLuck on the team for the upcoming token sale thay will be on January 15. Few more days left. Keep on progressing team Ignite Ratings. Another year will come and the project roadmap will complete a part of the tasks. I hope this will continue moving till the project will reach its success. But for now, I will continue to support this project, and I hope that more people will come to know about this Ignite Ratings so that they will also come to join with the success of this project. Furthermore, I believe you can have a success in your ICO.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:50:59 AM

Ignite ratings solves a very massive problem in regards of trading. Crypto community must be knowledgeable how to handle their tokens, when to pump and when to dump. Token price mostly depends on the holders of the coin. The concept of utilizing smart-routing technology from SpeedRoute for trade execution was first to handle by this Ignite Ratings. The roadmap stated every plans each year.  Just looking for a more clearer ans brief statement of the project to be more understandable by the community.

Think of it like a Bloomberg terminal but with decentralized data which is moderated and vetted by our token holders. No fake news only the reality. Everyone’s incentive is aligned. With trading technology second to none.
Very original solution. I understand correctly that other users will check the accuracy of the information? And users will receive a reward for entering information?

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:05:01 AM

Can you also kindly tell us please which countries are not accepted to the program?  I guess Indonesia (where I am also living in) because most of the projects, online wallets, for example also coinbase.com do not accept members from Indonesia. I also want to know if it is like this "why" ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: