Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:40:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ignite Ratings - Decentralized Ratings and Index Fund  (Read 7016 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:12:28 PM

Its amazing to know about Ignite project specialty as we astonish to know about Ignite debit card feature available for the customers, where you have partnered with the industry leading payment card provider to manufacture and distribute ignite debit cards which is the ignite card Shocked which will allow IGNT holders to easily withdraw and spend their rewards where ever they are in the world. Its a good deal of innovative idea Cool
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:52:49 PM

Another good ICO that have potential to invest in. My only concern is the price of Ignite token for ICO. The price is based on ethereum and we all know that ETH differ its value time by time. Can you fix the price on ICO using fiat currency for example USD. These will help investors to allocate their fund and how they will buy based on their eth balance.
I think this prolem is not hard to solve for Ignite Ratings. I agree with you that ETH price differrent itself time by time, now is $787.5USD/ETH but at next week or next day only they can increasing or decreasing. So we need a fix price base on USD is better.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:16:58 AM

Ignite ICO havent updated yet and no news about pre-sales. Pls if any body is aware of whats going on lets us know and is there going to be a bounty campaign ..i will like to reserve arabic whitepaper translations

I suggest PMing the person who started this thread to enquire about the translation thing or else it'll be buried in this mass of replies to this thread
Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:24:43 AM

Ignite ICO havent updated yet and no news about pre-sales. Pls if any body is aware of whats going on lets us know and is there going to be a bounty campaign ..i will like to reserve arabic whitepaper translations

I suggest PMing the person who started this thread to enquire about the translation thing or else it'll be buried in this mass of replies to this thread
In ANN Thread they say thar pre sale will start 18--25 December 2017. Still have time to start pre sale. If you this type of question then it's will be more better to send them personal message on telegram.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:25:56 AM

I'm interested with this project. Especially, when there is a debit card that created by this project. It makes me more interested

Yes, They will provide a debit card to help us withdraw and spend our rewards anywhere in world, and also we will earn more if we use ignite card. I think this project is awesome if they are gonna keep their promise.
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:15:05 AM

Ignite ratings has a huge team, this means the project is also huge.  There are 18 members composing the team and it looks like the project manage and developed well. It has PC and mobile version so it is accessible anytime and anywhere. Ignite ratings will be on top in the market soon, as they offer a very good system and has Ignite partners that probably helps to support this project to become successful as soon as possible.

Huge team means nothing, as well as a small team, is not necessarily a scam or an invariably failed project.
And how can you say that project is well managed when OP never answered a single question from the community?
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:16:21 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2017, 05:13:51 AM by auroboros

will there be a bounty campaign for your project dev ?, because this project is really interesting me at all, maybe I can joining your bounty campaign. it looks so promising one
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:16:34 AM

The ICO is getting more popular and known to the people around the community. I guess this is very good chance for the Ignite Ratings community. And also, for me, I like the design of the ANN Thread, it is very nice, but the only problem for me, and as well as to other people around is the font size you have use. The ANN is eye catching but when it is time to read the information, it gives a hard time for it. But, despite of that, there a lot of information provided that is necessary. And the important thing. So I hope you'll continue for more developments and great news.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:30:34 AM

Another good ICO that have potential to invest in. My only concern is the price of Ignite token for ICO. The price is based on ethereum and we all know that ETH differ its value time by time. Can you fix the price on ICO using fiat currency for example USD. These will help investors to allocate their fund and how they will buy based on their eth balance.

Indeed, it would be easier if ICO uses fiat currency prices. Moreover, the movement of ETH price lately is quite dynamic and tend to rise.
No, not really. ICO Expert Adviser will tell them if the best time for ICO was January, which is the time for ETH price being more stable to buy with.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:32:32 AM

It's really a pity that there is no bounty campaign. This could serve as an additional factor for attracting people as well as developing the project. The project is interesting, I hope more good investors will pay attention to it.

That idea could boost their popularity on the internet and also potential investor that would like to invest. Let wait for their decision. Hoping they wanna reconsider launching a bounty campaigns.

Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:03:00 AM

I'm interested with this project. Especially, when there is a debit card that created by this project. It makes me more interested

Yes, They will provide a debit card to help us withdraw and spend our rewards anywhere in world, and also we will earn more if we use ignite card. I think this project is awesome if they are gonna keep their promise.
If that's the case then this project will probably a good to those whl dont want to be hassle bringing money in their pocket instead they will use a card for paying goods and services. Investors might like this platform and I think this is what people want in the future.
Ted Kin

Activity: 546
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:47:36 AM

Many traders spend time preparing their own rating. Probably this project will help traders especially beginners. I think that's a good idea.
moonfrost21

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:02:36 AM

This kind of ICO should be supported. I think rating a running ICO will attract more investors or supporters
With the rating system, it will be easier for  a potential investor to read or follow-up the feedback from a certain project.
I certainly agree with you buddy. If an ICO has been rated either positively or negatively. Investors is at least one step ahead of the project.

This project is aiming to make a way for potential investors or ICO critics to express their thoughts through ratings.
The question is, would that be it? There won't be any answer or actions that have to be taken just like what's going on in this thread?

Pokesoul

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:10:11 AM

An interesting idea with a rating but I do not really understand the idea with a card for cash. The card will be used to output the crypt into the Fiat or can it be transaction a fiat too?
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:52:58 AM

This kind of ICO should be supported. I think rating a running ICO will attract more investors or supporters
With the rating system, it will be easier for  a potential investor to read or follow-up the feedback from a certain project.
I certainly agree with you buddy. If an ICO has been rated either positively or negatively. Investors is at least one step ahead of the project.
I like this idea. Rarely, when there is a full two-way communication between all participants. I think the project will correct existing problems.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:27:02 AM

It's really a pity that there is no bounty campaign. This could serve as an additional factor for attracting people as well as developing the project. The project is interesting, I hope more good investors will pay attention to it.

That idea could boost their popularity on the internet and also potential investor that would like to invest. Let wait for their decision. Hoping they wanna reconsider launching a bounty campaigns.

Yeah, devs should focus attention to it. They need to open a bounty campaign for this project to gain more attentions to all serious investors out there. Also free airdrops will make them popular in social media platforms.

quimbi777651

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 07:55:02 AM

Indeed, it would be easier if ICO uses fiat currency prices. Moreover, the movement of ETH price lately is quite dynamic and tend to rise.
No, not really. ICO Expert Adviser will tell them if the best time for ICO was January, which is the time for ETH price being more stable to buy with.
Do you really think January is the best time? I think many will still rest. But in fact, I do not know.
Once the etherium must stabilize.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:36:29 AM

Yeah, devs should focus attention to it. They need to open a bounty campaign for this project to gain more attentions to all serious investors out there. Also free airdrops will make them popular in social media platforms.

I agree, the bounty campaigns should be include as it part on its different project. Hopefully the dev will see some progress and development on this project to be know enough by everybody.
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:39:01 AM

If that's the case then this project will probably a good to those whl dont want to be hassle bringing money in their pocket instead they will use a card for paying goods and services. Investors might like this platform and I think this is what people want in the future.
Only a card can not be an advantage. Undoubtedly, the card is an excellent solution, I also participate in the project with the card, but this problem must be solved systematically, I need to earn the crypt, exchange the crypt and get the fiat from the crypt.
Crypto_Police

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 09:27:28 AM

I love this idea! I think it's one of the best ICOs I have seen yet, for these reasons.

1. The Idea

Ignite is solving a massive problem. The lack of information. As an investor in many ICOs myself, the first problem I notice is the lack of credible information. By bringing a community that is incentivised by trading gains together, we can ensure we receive top quality information, before anyone else receives it. Knowledge is Power!

2. The Team

No matter how good an idea maybe, the success of the idea depends on a strong team. And after personally interacting with the team over the past few months, I can vouch that the Ignite team is not just here for a pump and dump, they are here to solve an issue for the entire crypto community.

Just take a look at some the articles written by them, for instance, did you know the first IPO ever held was that of the East India Company?

https://medium.com/igniteratings/financial-markets-to-crypto-markets-history-repeats-itself-again-9e3881a23d7d

3. Adjusting to Market Conditions and Taking Feedback

It is not enough to have a strong team, we need a team that takes constructive feedback and implements it. The crowdsale was initially set at 20,000,000 IGNT tokens, but on feedback from the community, the cap was halved to 10,000,000 tokens, while keeping the price same!

This to me is the first sign of success as the community is shaping decisions in a true decentralised manner, and it shows the team is always responsive and pro active.

4. Media Awareness

We all depend on media to aid us in our decisions, and Ignite has been featured on many publications like NASDAQ, CoinTelegraph, TokenMarket and ICOBench, in a positive light.

From the NASDAQ release:

As all community members share the common goal of profit, interests are fully aligned across the community to ensure that individuals rate well and rate honestly. The end result is a decentralised ratings agency which, according to swarm theory, should provide superior returns, while providing real-time ratings information to the industry.

5. True Diversification

The Ignite Index will only invest a maximum of 1 percent of its current net asset value into any one asset, which makes the token itself an incredible diversification tool in its own right, as it provides token holders with exposure to the highest-rated ICOs, based on truly decentralised insights.

This is going to be a massive idea and will definitely revolutionise the entire cryptocurrency landscape.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: