Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:15:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ignite Ratings - Decentralized Ratings and Index Fund  (Read 7016 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Igniteratings

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 02:25:48 PM

To me ignite rating wants to be a bigger project more than its particular platform. Having a card is really a great idea but at what cost for both teams and users or investors. am really sure you will be required to make payment once you apply for card and also ignite will spend alot to get this on board which is actually not necessary from my view

Actually the card is one of the easiest parts of the project. This part is handled by a company we work with in Gibraltar, it’s very easy and not expensive to use the card. It’s just a way to withdraw your rewards. It’s a nice to have feature for our users but certainly not the most important feature at all on the platform. For me aside from Ratings the trade routing is massive for our users.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:31:21 PM

This project is really good and interesting. I will be keep looking forward to this Ignite Ratings for god news and updates. I believed that this project will continue to make better progress in the community to be more productive so that more investors will come to this. GoodLuck to the whole team of Ignite Ratings for the upcoming Token Sale. I hope and waiting for the good and positives news and outcome ahead. Keep developing for the better remarks of this project and continue make your way to success.
yes I am also confident and believe that this project will continue to make better progress in society become more productive so that more investors are interested and will join the project, if good teamwork and compact also this will add this project will be very advanced. good job.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:40:59 PM

We will happy to this promising project launch, we reviewed your website, you got a great team setup, I believe they are the main reason behind this great blossom of success, however we would like to know what mechanism of records you maintain to capture the ignite ratings Huh
Agreed. However, I wonder why you say 'we' instead of 'I'? Are you the team of another project? Btw, it is a good choice to review the website since the website looks so nice to see.

He used "we" to generalized all of us who are already aware about the project. Yes, this project really looks nice, but they must have devs that are very active in promoting and answering peoples queries.
Yes i agree with you.i think ignite rating is the best platform for us.Nowdays many scams are in the market.so we can choose the legit ICO with the help of the ignite rating.this is the decentralise platform And very profitable for us.

Just curious how you came to a conclusing that this coin is or is not a scam? Just curious you randomly just said with full faith that it isn't. Any hard details?
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 04:45:15 PM

We will happy to this promising project launch, we reviewed your website, you got a great team setup, I believe they are the main reason behind this great blossom of success, however we would like to know what mechanism of records you maintain to capture the ignite ratings Huh
Agreed. However, I wonder why you say 'we' instead of 'I'? Are you the team of another project? Btw, it is a good choice to review the website since the website looks so nice to see.

He used "we" to generalized all of us who are already aware about the project. Yes, this project really looks nice, but they must have devs that are very active in promoting and answering peoples queries.
Yes i agree with you.i think ignite rating is the best platform for us.Nowdays many scams are in the market.so we can choose the legit ICO with the help of the ignite rating.this is the decentralise platform And very profitable for us.

Just curious how you came to a conclusing that this coin is or is not a scam? Just curious you randomly just said with full faith that it isn't. Any hard details?
I don't undertand people like this too, because u can't know about fairness or unfairness of developer from that or other coin/token, all of this we can see only after ico ends.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:42:34 PM

Coming to a conclusion if a certain ICO project is legit or not, we always need to answer a lot of questions such as : does this project solve a problem? is it scalable? who is behind the project, do they have the skill relevant to the project?
But, answering those question is very difficult for most of us and it required lots of efforts. Having a platform like ignite that will do that for us and save our time, is absolutely awesome.
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:45:50 PM

I don't undertand people like this too, because u can't know about fairness or unfairness of developer from that or other coin/token, all of this we can see only after ico ends.
Even UpsilonTrooper is correct. We can't judge anything without much knowledge. Perhaps some good knowledge can do so. Thatswhy it is always good to make some good research before investing in any ICO. I think Ignite Ratings project can really have success in future.
SweetSv

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:14:22 PM

To me ignite rating wants to be a bigger project more than its particular platform. Having a card is really a great idea but at what cost for both teams and users or investors. am really sure you will be required to make payment once you apply for card and also ignite will spend alot to get this on board which is actually not necessary from my view

Actually the card is one of the easiest parts of the project. This part is handled by a company we work with in Gibraltar, it’s very easy and not expensive to use the card. It’s just a way to withdraw your rewards. It’s a nice to have feature for our users but certainly not the most important feature at all on the platform. For me aside from Ratings the trade routing is massive for our users.
Recently, the company from Gibraltar has refused to cooperate with many companies. It's over for me, the average card user is very important. Can your card be used by citizens all over the world?
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:14:22 PM

Ignite ratings is the biggest platform than its particular platform...They have a big roadmap...hope this roadmap become successful... & also their project...
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:52:43 PM

Hey Ignite Ratings Support, what time could we can using beta version of Ignite Ratings Platform? Or we can try it at 2018?
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:30:06 PM

Coming to a conclusion if a certain ICO project is legit or not, we always need to answer a lot of questions such as : does this project solve a problem? is it scalable? who is behind the project, do they have the skill relevant to the project?
But, answering those question is very difficult for most of us and it required lots of efforts. Having a platform like ignite that will do that for us and save our time, is absolutely awesome.
You have a point there that finding a legit and good ICO these days is really hard to know because lots of them are spreading and have a very descend and promising platform that is very difficult to identify. This project is the solution of our doubts and fear when choosing the right ICO to invest.
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:37:41 PM

Even UpsilonTrooper is correct. We can't judge anything without much knowledge. Perhaps some good knowledge can do so. Thatswhy it is always good to make some good research before investing in any ICO. I think Ignite Ratings project can really have success in future.

You can only put a little trust on who are you dealing with, and focus on the project infront of you if you don't have any or less info about the developers, so just hope it goes fine and you will be fine.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:21:17 PM

Consider one project is legit or not need some addition like as: Amount of investing, Community, high review from cryto currency analytist or someone like that. Have more and more details is better for us.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:44:47 PM

You can only put a little trust on who are you dealing with, and focus on the project infront of you if you don't have any or less info about the developers, so just hope it goes fine and you will be fine.

well, to  invest in an ICO about 5000 or 10000 USD is not as easy you say. You have to do your search very good.

Beginning with Whitepaper you have to think if this project and idea is possible to implement.

Till ... searching the developers in github, but not only related with the actual project; also previous works.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:55:13 PM

Seems ignite ratings leading the change in decentralized ratings and index fund Roll Eyes
Its growth of consistency on ignite ratings, trading platform a good need for our deed to make profits, it is helping us, the support of users when you kept focussing there you win already when you valued in communication channel, we share, spread and support you Cool being multi investor we seek the response as it never puts us in anxiety when we trade. Thanks for dealing.
izay

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:56:30 PM

Consider one project is legit or not need some addition like as: Amount of investing, Community, high review from cryto currency analytist or someone like that. Have more and more details is better for us.
I like the idea of how we consider a project to be legit or not. This must really our first priority to know but it was so hard for us to predict what will be the outcome. Many features to be considered, but sometimes those developers and members with good communication creates a big blast of success in the community. With this Ignite Ratings team developers possess, they have potential to reach the brightest future.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:22:29 AM

Everyone has a lot going on for them as far as crypto is concerned. This will be the best next thing if people don't find a way to sabotage it, and still write fake ICO ratings. I'm all up for this and will keep and eye out for it
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:51:13 AM

I can already take a grasp of how this platform will work. Only those token-holders will be able to participate in its ecosystem.
The ratings won't be manipulated by paying a token holder since at the end the token holder will only gain from a successful investment asset.

All the token holders are anonymous on the platform, we don’t have any user names or anyway to identify or contact  users, or even identify a user. We feel this keeps things more honest and users less likely to try and cheat.

All ratings are reviewed by the ignite community . Only ratings which come from users with a strong reputation are considered to have an influence on the rating of an ICO or crypto asset. If a user provides bad ratings or is thought to be manipulating our community will down vote his reputation so that he has no influence.

The platform is ambitious but very important for this market and finance in general. Allready we have a few hedge funds which would like to use the software along with some other use cases.

Hi there!
Just to be on the safe side kindly confirm that I am right to have understood that ratings will be assigned by anonymous token holders and then reviewed by other participants (also anonymous ones). But in that case what's your difference apart from a score of rating agencies, which are having a common problem with transparency and preconception?
I thought you were going to implement some kind of AI evaluation.
Crypto_Police

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 09:21:22 AM

Wow this thread has exploded over the holidays! Cheesy

I've been following the Ignite Ratings journey from over a month now, and here is a summary of some of my answers, from an investor's perspective, to few questions asked here.

Q: Can I contribute anonymously? Why PICOPS?
A: Yes you can contribute without PICOPS, but doing verification is like a KYC (Know Your Customer) service, so you know where the money invested is coming from. In many countries where large exchanges like Binance, Poloniex etc. are based regulations will be getting stricter and those companies will be required to authenticate users and funds with KYC.

Now, for listing new coins, either these exchanges would have to verify the identity of all ICO contributors, which would be a very painstaking process - so they will incline to not listing the coin. But since Ignite has already done KYC for most of it's investors, the exchanges will have more faith and are inclined to choose listing this coin over say, one that has not done KYC for it's investors.

This is just one of the many benefits! And Ignite is providing 10 IGNT (0.0667 ETH) tokens to people who do the PICOPS verification (0.024 ETH fee) so that more than makes up for the cost  Cool

Q: What is the brain behind Ignite's ratings?
A: The answer is simple! It is us, the users. By not depending on centralized agencies (Like how S&P and Moody's works) and not depending on tech like AI (which can still be manipulated) the entire ratings system is decentralized. Each user's reputation is tied to their ratings, which is a fool proof mechanism to ensure only the best of recommendations get through. For sure, I think there will be an initial period before we can filter the users with the best reputation, but once the initial ratings are out, there is no way reputation can be gained without successful trades!

Q: Can the team influence the ratings then?
A: Regarding the team influencing ratings, all ratings and everything the team or a user does is stored in the ledger so any member can look up, all events taken by an user - so while we do want the team to be active on the platform they won’t have any more influence then any other member. Equal influence for all regardless of you being part of the team or not!

Q: Is the team responsive?
A: I have to say I am part of the Telegram group, and this team, Chris, Damon, Max and everybody in the team have just won us over with the confidence and credibility with which they answer questions. If there's anything urgent do join the telegram group here https://t.me/igniteratingsICO and they will answer very quick!
Right now it's the holiday season but they're still working super hard on getting this ambitious project running!

Hope I could answer some queries from a user's perspective, and do ask me if I can help anymore!

And here is a small post I put if you need more reasons to be convinced Wink https://steemit.com/ico/@blockchaineco/the-best-ico-i-have-seen-till-date-ignite-ratings

Igniteratings

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 06:47:43 PM

Wow this thread has exploded over the holidays! Cheesy

I've been following the Ignite Ratings journey from over a month now, and here is a summary of some of my answers, from an investor's perspective, to few questions asked here.

Q: Can I contribute anonymously? Why PICOPS?
A: Yes you can contribute without PICOPS, but doing verification is like a KYC (Know Your Customer) service, so you know where the money invested is coming from. In many countries where large exchanges like Binance, Poloniex etc. are based regulations will be getting stricter and those companies will be required to authenticate users and funds with KYC.

Now, for listing new coins, either these exchanges would have to verify the identity of all ICO contributors, which would be a very painstaking process - so they will incline to not listing the coin. But since Ignite has already done KYC for most of it's investors, the exchanges will have more faith and are inclined to choose listing this coin over say, one that has not done KYC for it's investors.

This is just one of the many benefits! And Ignite is providing 10 IGNT (0.0667 ETH) tokens to people who do the PICOPS verification (0.024 ETH fee) so that more than makes up for the cost  Cool

Q: What is the brain behind Ignite's ratings?
A: The answer is simple! It is us, the users. By not depending on centralized agencies (Like how S&P and Moody's works) and not depending on tech like AI (which can still be manipulated) the entire ratings system is decentralized. Each user's reputation is tied to their ratings, which is a fool proof mechanism to ensure only the best of recommendations get through. For sure, I think there will be an initial period before we can filter the users with the best reputation, but once the initial ratings are out, there is no way reputation can be gained without successful trades!

Q: Can the team influence the ratings then?
A: Regarding the team influencing ratings, all ratings and everything the team or a user does is stored in the ledger so any member can look up, all events taken by an user - so while we do want the team to be active on the platform they won’t have any more influence then any other member. Equal influence for all regardless of you being part of the team or not!

Q: Is the team responsive?
A: I have to say I am part of the Telegram group, and this team, Chris, Damon, Max and everybody in the team have just won us over with the confidence and credibility with which they answer questions. If there's anything urgent do join the telegram group here https://t.me/igniteratingsICO and they will answer very quick!
Right now it's the holiday season but they're still working super hard on getting this ambitious project running!

Hope I could answer some queries from a user's perspective, and do ask me if I can help anymore!

And here is a small post I put if you need more reasons to be convinced Wink https://steemit.com/ico/@blockchaineco/the-best-ico-i-have-seen-till-date-ignite-ratings

Great post there!!! Thanks for doing a nice FAQ for us.

Any questions guys please post up- we are online and here to help.
Igniteratings

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 07:25:37 PM

I can already take a grasp of how this platform will work. Only those token-holders will be able to participate in its ecosystem.
The ratings won't be manipulated by paying a token holder since at the end the token holder will only gain from a successful investment asset.

All the token holders are anonymous on the platform, we don’t have any user names or anyway to identify or contact  users, or even identify a user. We feel this keeps things more honest and users less likely to try and cheat.

All ratings are reviewed by the ignite community . Only ratings which come from users with a strong reputation are considered to have an influence on the rating of an ICO or crypto asset. If a user provides bad ratings or is thought to be manipulating our community will down vote his reputation so that he has no influence.

The platform is ambitious but very important for this market and finance in general. Allready we have a few hedge funds which would like to use the software along with some other use cases.

Hi there!
Just to be on the safe side kindly confirm that I am right to have understood that ratings will be assigned by anonymous token holders and then reviewed by other participants (also anonymous ones). But in that case what's your difference apart from a score of rating agencies, which are having a common problem with transparency and preconception?
I thought you were going to implement some kind of AI evaluation.

All Ignite token holders work together to send in ratings on crypto assets, much like we are doing on bitcoin talk, telegram, reditt, medium and so on but for specific metrics of the ICO itself.

We will likely use an AI solution to help with some elements but in reality we feel the best incentive is us putting an investment into an ICO or crypto with the goal of a profit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: