Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:51:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ignite Ratings - Decentralized Ratings and Index Fund  (Read 7019 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:04:32 PM

I think with the growth of trading platforms and a large number of new tokens, this project should attract a lot of supporters and investors.
Yes, this project will attract many investors as it has a very attractive white papers and a well managed team for managing the project. I think they will get large amount of investors and the value of coin will also increase in the future. Investment in the project will give any one good amount of profit if they invest now.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:15:39 PM

Crowd sale starts 17th, been following up on this one. Iginte ratings will help a lot of people make the right decisions on the assets being rated. I like the proposed idea.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:14:29 PM

This project looks quite promising.And the project idea is very good.ignite rating is the decentralise rating.As nowdays many ICO are scam so i think we can choose proper ICO for investment with the help of ignite rating.
Ignite ratings really helps us understand the proper ICO to invest as we see many SCAMS like "C" recently. Ignite ratings is like ICO bench.com  but Ignite had a huge followers, Ignite platform helps to take right decisions with their genuine ratings. Their innovative launch had a bright future for success.
izay

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:13:02 PM

Ignite Ratings helps us to distinguish which project has a future. It serves us our guide what platform to choose. Remember, it is just a guide but ofcourse the final decision will be yours. It is very helpful for everyone who really not aware on how to test whether the project is good or not. Ignite Ratings will surely rocks crypto industry.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:34:13 PM

This project looks quite promising.And the project idea is very good.ignite rating is the decentralise rating.As nowdays many ICO are scam so i think we can choose proper ICO for investment with the help of ignite rating.
Ignite ratings really helps us understand the proper ICO to invest as we see many SCAMS like "C" recently. Ignite ratings is like ICO bench.com  but Ignite had a huge followers, Ignite platform helps to take right decisions with their genuine ratings. Their innovative launch had a bright future for success.
Dont talk about C program or lineage network Sad. Dafuq of them, C is big scam at the ending of 2017 and about Lineage network they have quick scam Smiley. But it IR i still follow and i know we can make profit from IR.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:52:13 PM

Crowd sale starts 17th, been following up on this one. Iginte ratings will help a lot of people make the right decisions on the assets being rated. I like the proposed idea.
Have register their white list? If not you should do it now to avoiding some problem about token receive. When i come to ignite rating website, we have russian version, so we will have any others language version?
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:56:26 PM

I like the brand of trusted Ignite ratings platform which is decentralized and self regulating investment intelligence and ratings platform because it is powered entirely by crowd sourced opinion. Its ratings help better to figure out which is the trust worthy or not so many can get away from scams. Expected deserving platform for this crypto world to get safe from hackers.
Efta321

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:49:22 PM

I like the brand of trusted Ignite ratings platform which is decentralized and self regulating investment intelligence and ratings platform because it is powered entirely by crowd sourced opinion. Its ratings help better to figure out which is the trust worthy or not so many can get away from scams. Expected deserving platform for this crypto world to get safe from hackers.
I agree with Platform like this, it is really worth all that we expected for this secure and trusted world of crypto from hackers.
Pokesoul

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:38:00 AM

I hope the project will work and in one place it will be possible to receive as much reliable information about the projects, at present there is a lot of information and it is very difficult to follow the projects and find really promising projects.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:31:51 AM

Yes, I have been following this project and already see a lot of improvements. Also the devs are active and always giving us updates about the status of ignite ratings. I am sure as time goes by this project will get more investors.

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:30:42 AM

It would be nice to see white paper in different versions. It is necessary that the developers took it seriously. And not just because they should do it.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:37:48 AM

Ignite Ratings helps us to distinguish which project has a future. It serves us our guide what platform to choose. Remember, it is just a guide but ofcourse the final decision will be yours. It is very helpful for everyone who really not aware on how to test whether the project is good or not. Ignite Ratings will surely rocks crypto industry.
Yes I agree with your opinion on this project. The very concept of this project is new , unique and it's help many of the other projects too.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:52:18 AM

I think with the growth of trading platforms and a large number of new tokens, this project should attract a lot of supporters and investors.
Yes, this project will attract many investors as it has a very attractive white papers and a well managed team for managing the project. I think they will get large amount of investors and the value of coin will also increase in the future. Investment in the project will give any one good amount of profit if they invest now.
Probably this is going to be worth to invest because this platform will help future investors to choose the right ICO to invest. A decentralized ratings means the data given by this platform will be a legible ICO.Just a follow up question about the pre-sale, is it successful?
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:54:30 AM

Ignite ratings will start the token sale on January 15, how long will the sale run and how much is the price per token.
Just read their whitepaper, you will find many pieces of information stored in there, you're welcome. However, if you want to invest to a project, make sure you read their whitepaper carefully to know the information about their project for a low-risk investment.
quimbi777651

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 09:55:56 AM

I'm not kidding, this idea of a decentralized rating is just a brilliant idea. The more people will express their opinion, the more reliable they will be.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:24:38 AM

Nice seeing project like this, So this is a review site for cryptocurrencies, ICO and
also, open to the public to review and post their opinion and they can receive rewards by doing it?
The purpose of the project to help not to pass interesting coins and to help them with exit to exchange for tenders, though to receive award for it too would be not superfluous.  Cheesy

Well, that's  a unique feature of the project then. Hoping they can launch apps for phones, windows, IOS so we can beta test there features.

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 10:31:38 AM

Yeah with lots of assets currently it will be good to have a good rating service with its dedicated platform and i hope Ignite clear the path fr all investors alike

Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:45:37 AM

I can already take a grasp of how this platform will work. Only those token-holders will be able to participate in its ecosystem.
The ratings won't be manipulated by paying a token holder since at the end the token holder will only gain from a successful investment asset.

All the token holders are anonymous on the platform, we don’t have any user names or anyway to identify or contact  users, or even identify a user. We feel this keeps things more honest and users less likely to try and cheat.

All ratings are reviewed by the ignite community . Only ratings which come from users with a strong reputation are considered to have an influence on the rating of an ICO or crypto asset. If a user provides bad ratings or is thought to be manipulating our community will down vote his reputation so that he has no influence.

The platform is ambitious but very important for this market and finance in general. Allready we have a few hedge funds which would like to use the software along with some other use cases.

Hi there!
Just to be on the safe side kindly confirm that I am right to have understood that ratings will be assigned by anonymous token holders and then reviewed by other participants (also anonymous ones). But in that case what's your difference apart from a score of rating agencies, which are having a common problem with transparency and preconception?
I thought you were going to implement some kind of AI evaluation.

All Ignite token holders work together to send in ratings on crypto assets, much like we are doing on bitcoin talk, telegram, reditt, medium and so on but for specific metrics of the ICO itself.

We will likely use an AI solution to help with some elements but in reality we feel the best incentive is us putting an investment into an ICO or crypto with the goal of a profit.

So how will the reputation work on the ecosystem, does it have to do with the amount of token a member own to have a higher reputation? I hope the investing process will only reflect on an individuals knowledge and not the amount of the token that they want to invest.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:55:45 AM

yeah, I just really hope that ignite ratings will do their best to rate and review incoming icos and if possible to caught scam icos then it will really be very helpful to us. I hope the project will get more serious investors.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Travel Token

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:34:39 PM

yeah, I just really hope that ignite ratings will do their best to rate and review incoming icos and if possible to caught scam icos then it will really be very helpful to us. I hope the project will get more serious investors.
I do not know how serious investors are interested in the project, because serious investors have their own experts who can make their ratings.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: