Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:56:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ignite Ratings - Decentralized Ratings and Index Fund  (Read 7016 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:43:49 PM

This project looks quite promising.And the project idea is very good.ignite rating is the decentralise rating.As nowdays many ICO are scam so i think we can choose proper ICO for investment with the help of ignite rating.

yeah, I just really hope that ignite ratings will do their best to rate and review incoming icos and if possible to caught scam icos then it will really be very helpful to us. I hope the project will get more serious investors.
This will be the reference of the incoming ICO where investor doesn't need to study more about their platform. Hope they will get a team of experts about ICO so we can say that this platform will be the future reliable source for identifying good quality ICO.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:11:58 PM

This project looks quite promising.And the project idea is very good.ignite rating is the decentralise rating.As nowdays many ICO are scam so i think we can choose proper ICO for investment with the help of ignite rating.

yeah, I just really hope that ignite ratings will do their best to rate and review incoming icos and if possible to caught scam icos then it will really be very helpful to us. I hope the project will get more serious investors.
This will be the reference of the incoming ICO where investor doesn't need to study more about their platform. Hope they will get a team of experts about ICO so we can say that this platform will be the future reliable source for identifying good quality ICO.
If the team makes such a platform, it will be an excellent solution for both investors and for choosing a company bounty for bounty hunters. I hope the developers will succeed.
Yes, this project will get a large number of investors as it is doing a very good help for the investors  to judge the upcomming ICO's and invest in the best of them. This will be in a very high demand in the future which will also increase the price of its token so i think investing now in this project will give you a very high profit.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:25:25 PM

Ignite Ratings token sale will occur at jan 15 and  i think for those who are viewing, reading the ignite ratings concept and if you want a true and legit project, then you should consider in participating with Ignite Ratings, you don't want to miss a project that has a high potential to become on top in the market in the future. You really can see in their roadmap that they are building sucess step by step. Slowly but surely. Having ignite ratings as early as today, you will never regret of knowing it first than others.
Tell me please what will be the initial price at the time of the sale of the tokens on January 15? Maybe I missed this information somewhere.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:48:35 PM

Ignite Ratings token sale will occur at jan 15 and  i think for those who are viewing, reading the ignite ratings concept and if you want a true and legit project, then you should consider in participating with Ignite Ratings, you don't want to miss a project that has a high potential to become on top in the market in the future. You really can see in their roadmap that they are building sucess step by step. Slowly but surely. Having ignite ratings as early as today, you will never regret of knowing it first than others.
Tell me please what will be the initial price at the time of the sale of the tokens on January 15? Maybe I missed this information somewhere.
Initial price is 1 ETH = 150 ignite depending on the day that will change in USD. Project seems very promising with huge response and it's services helps many investors to figure out the scammy ICOs. Hoping this will be a success as we see huge feedback from people.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:19:59 PM

I think with the growth of trading platforms and a large number of new tokens, this project should attract a lot of supporters and investors.
Yes, this project will attract many investors as it has a very attractive white papers and a well managed team for managing the project. I think they will get large amount of investors and the value of coin will also increase in the future. Investment in the project will give any one good amount of profit if they invest now.
Probably this is going to be worth to invest because this platform will help future investors to choose the right ICO to invest. A decentralized ratings means the data given by this platform will be a legible ICO.Just a follow up question about the pre-sale, is it successful?

Decentralised rating system and all is fine but how is the ICO coin involved do the raters get paid in tokens or something, is it like Steem?
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:12:26 PM

Coming to a conclusion if a certain ICO project is legit or not, we always need to answer a lot of questions such as : does this project solve a problem? is it scalable? who is behind the project, do they have the skill relevant to the project?
But, answering those question is very difficult for most of us and it required lots of efforts. Having a platform like ignite that will do that for us and save our time, is absolutely awesome.
You have a point there that finding a legit and good ICO these days is really hard to know because lots of them are spreading and have a very descend and promising platform that is very difficult to identify. This project is the solution of our doubts and fear when choosing the right ICO to invest.

I hope also one of these startups with ICO Rating Projects are successful, so that we do not lose our money anymore to Fake ICOs. Because even for a profi one who has experience with investing in ICOs is now difficult to identify the fake one from the real.

PS ( you have nice legs) 
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:23:38 PM

Initial price is 1 ETH = 150 ignite depending on the day that will change in USD. Project seems very promising with huge response and it's services helps many investors to figure out the scammy ICOs. Hoping this will be a success as we see huge feedback from people.
The initial price was probably calculated even before the etherium price rose, and what is the minimum purchase price?
Probablylikely

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:58:02 PM

2018 for me is all about investing , last year the crypto world made so much news , success and impact. And I believe this is just the beginning of greater things with crypto. Right about time just nice, Ignite Ratings is offering newbies a safe start off into investing in the right projects. I simply love this idea alot!
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 05:31:09 PM

I do not know how serious investors are interested in the project, because serious investors have their own experts who can make their ratings.
You are wrong. The most of investors is provided with a source and it their friends and familiar. As time indeed this platform really can help them in choice of coins and tokens to which to invest.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:43:16 PM

They made interview with on youtube with Michael!, you should check it out guys, they answered many questions about the project
https://youtu.be/3mTVZpw41GU
I enjoyed listing to the video. it's 58 min of talking.

vivavivu

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:17:53 PM

If the team makes such a platform, it will be an excellent solution for both investors and for choosing a company bounty for bounty hunters. I hope the developers will succeed.
Yes. All of your opinion is included in Ignite Ratings, as you know at their first post Smiley. We will hve "live information" and live rating for ICO at IR.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:25:47 PM

This project is interesting with a great platform that brings something to this community of crypto currency. With the Ignite Ratings, we are given an opportunity to support and try this rare project here in the crypto world. I can see that Ignite Ratings has a lot of potential and ability to be able to make its success in the future. I just hope that more people will come to know this project ans understand the goals and objectives of Ignite Ratings. I will stay up tuned to this project and try to see its way to its own success.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:26:26 PM

Investing is like trusting your best friend, if your best friend fails to deliver what he promised, you can change to another friend to make him become your main friend.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:53:13 PM

Investing is like trusting your best friend, if your best friend fails to deliver what he promised, you can change to another friend to make him become your main friend.
Your comparation so good. We have many friends and they can be listing to closed friend or not, and each of thems have individual advantages. We can choose a most suitable "friend" to invest base on IR Smiley
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:53:22 PM

Your comparation so good. We have many friends and they can be listing to closed friend or not, and each of thems have individual advantages. We can choose a most suitable "friend" to invest base on IR Smiley
Few friends are like thiefy scammers which we really need to be aware with whom we are dealing before we know anything it is better to check with ignite ratings about any ICO and be aware to know whether it is scammy or not, with it huge crowd gathered and writes the reviews and give ratings who experienced ICO's including scam.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:58:10 AM

We really need this kind of project to be the success because nowadays. Many people are on a crypto platform. And most people don't want to be a scam in terms of investing their money unto it. This project will soon help those people to choose and review what is right to invest.

timmyzhl

Activity: 289

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:44:24 AM

Coming to a conclusion if a certain ICO project is legit or not, we always need to answer a lot of questions such as : does this project solve a problem? is it scalable? who is behind the project, do they have the skill relevant to the project?
But, answering those question is very difficult for most of us and it required lots of efforts. Having a platform like ignite that will do that for us and save our time, is absolutely awesome.
You have a point there that finding a legit and good ICO these days is really hard to know because lots of them are spreading and have a very descend and promising platform that is very difficult to identify. This project is the solution of our doubts and fear when choosing the right ICO to invest.

I hope also one of these startups with ICO Rating Projects are successful, so that we do not lose our money anymore to Fake ICOs. Because even for a profi one who has experience with investing in ICOs is now difficult to identify the fake one from the real.

PS ( you have nice legs) 
If there is a successful ICO company evaluation, I think you may lose independence thinking haha, but if some more reference is better, to encourage such institutions to appear
Efta321

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:51:16 AM

Ignite ratings really helps a lot for every individuals in crypto society. It serves as guide to choose and decide what to trust, when to trust and where to trust. Thanks to this platform. This is a very big help to us newbies in this field.
it is true that the rating that ignite has is very useful as a guide for them to choose and decide what should be trusted by them. with a trust I'm sure many love this platform.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:29:34 AM

The better and more understandable will be the advertisement of the project, the more investors will come to this project! The team has only to make a good advertisement and everything, investors have them in the feed.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:40:04 AM

This project is gaining more attention now, the advertisement in social media is gaining a lot of attention. I think the best place to get more investors is Facebook since that is where a lot of investors who don't have much time or knowledge on how to invest on an ICO are looking for investment opportunities.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: