Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:44:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ignite Ratings - Decentralized Ratings and Index Fund  (Read 7016 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Slashoon

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:16:06 AM

I'm sorry that I did not have time to participate in airdrop. The project promises to be promising, I hope that the developers will succeed

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:52:20 AM

The debit card will only be beneficial to those in developed country I think. Looking at bitcoin debit card not lot of people have it because its not available in their countries, the ATMs as well. In not too keen on the debit card thing but the idea is fabulous.
the idea created by this project is incredible to make bitcoin debit cards like bank debit cards in general, but I think it's true if there is a bitcoin debit card may not be used in various countries, especially countries that prohibit the presence of bitcoin, but we will still support the idea of ​​this project. good luck.
Travel Token

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:11:19 AM

The debit card will only be beneficial to those in developed country I think. Looking at bitcoin debit card not lot of people have it because its not available in their countries, the ATMs as well. In not too keen on the debit card thing but the idea is fabulous.
the idea created by this project is incredible to make bitcoin debit cards like bank debit cards in general, but I think it's true if there is a bitcoin debit card may not be used in various countries, especially countries that prohibit the presence of bitcoin, but we will still support the idea of ​​this project. good luck.
What are you talking about, does the project have in the white paper the creation of a debit card for bitcoin? Of course the card is now needed by the crypt and some projects exist, but I do not understand how you thought that the rating is relevant to the card.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:12:21 AM

I think this platform will be very popular in the future not only with its token holder but to a lot of investors who are not part of its ecosystem but want to know where a huge amount of the investment will be invested on an ICO. Will those kind of information be shown to public?

You are right, this will surely be popular in the near future whether the ico will be successful or not. Devs must continue to develop this project, with every features they will announce Im sure more investors will be interested to join.

Actually not just to be popular but in demand here in crypto world. Base on my own understanding this project as one of their platform
that creates the world’s first democratic, self-levelling and self-governing ratings system, fostering transparency, fairness and trust in the marketplace. I hope the team will never stop since this project is in process towards on its development.
And what's the best part of it is that the token holder of SETH will be the one who's in control.
That's what I like about this project, it's like joining a mutual fund for investment but the good part is that you have control on where you can invest.
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:13:13 AM

It's a very good idea, I'm very interested in how it will work in practice, in reality. When the team plans to release a prototype?

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:59:41 AM

I'm sorry that I did not have time to participate in airdrop. The project promises to be promising, I hope that the developers will succeed
It is okay if you did not have any time to participate in the airdrop, you can join the bounty as well as the ICO to get the Ignite coin for you, you're welcome.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:30:06 AM

I am well - amazed to the team working on this project that make this Ignite Ratings a whole amazing project. Ignite Ratings is very interesting indeed. This project is the world's first truly decentralized and self regulating investment intelligence and ratings platform powered entirely by crowd - sourced opinion. The strategy of having a bounty campaigns is really a good thing for it. Because it will boost the name of this project in the community. I hope that Ignite Ratings will succeed.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:48:00 AM

It is okay if you did not have any time to participate in the airdrop, you can join the bounty as well as the ICO to get the Ignite coin for you, you're welcome.

I also did not have time to participate in it. Please tell me how to participate? Can you have a direct link to the registration?
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:24:56 AM

I also did not have time to participate in it. Please tell me how to participate? Can you have a direct link to the registration?
First, join their group in the Telegram, here is the link  https://t.me/igniteratingsICO , there you will get all the necessary information.          
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:45:35 AM

I looked at the site. The project looks promising. I am happy that the world of digital currency needs this
Keep observing Ignite Ratings and you will see some benefit of Ignite for ICO investors. You can support Ignite by join some bounty or buy IGNT.

Yeah, your right mate. Let us keep supporting Ignite ratings not only by investing but also promoting it in social media to gain impression and traffic.

XMN

Activity: 546
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:29:34 AM

incredible idea, future is here!
i'm looking forward to ICO.
Also happy that i'm taking part in the signature bounty program!
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:32:47 AM

I'm wondering how many people are now on the development team and how long have they been working together? I think if this team has been working for a long time, they will in any way make their product.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:10:04 AM

I would like to join with project.Waiting for more updates. Smiley
You can join thier bounty campaignd dude if you dont wnat to buy thier tokens. Pretty much thier payment will be after the ICO.

Yeah, joining the bounty campaign is the best way to get free tokens, some of us can't afford to buy the tokens so by joining the bounty we can get some free tokens and at the same time we help ignite ratings to promote their project.

ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:01:19 PM

I agree, i like the idea about the debit cards but is this card available worldwide? Is this automatically converts cryptos to fiat currencies? Looking forward for more details about this feature if this can really be use worldwide.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Pokesoul

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:32:25 PM

You can join thier bounty campaignd dude if you dont wnat to buy thier tokens. Pretty much thier payment will be after the ICO.
Does the project have a bounty company? I did not see on the first page. Can you please give me a link?
motionerror

Activity: 76
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:51:38 PM

One of the most promising token sales of 2018 in my eyes.

- Partnership with tZero and Speedroute speaks for itself
- Great product, the preview looks amazing - https://youtu.be/Os-Cx36-46Y
- Interview with Boxmining was very insightful, founders are really switched on - https://youtu.be/3mTVZpw41GU

Very much looking forward to this one, it's going to be BIG!
vindermarch

Activity: 392

simply getting the job done

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:58:49 PM

Hi Dev, Ignite Rating project looks so interesting. Moreover, there is a logo that is so simple but very special impression. And when you see the people who are members of the team is a great person. I think there are no significant obstacles in your big project. Good luck forever dev.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:54:55 PM

Bounties are paid super late though, most ICO tokens get dumped like crazy by the time most bounties will start paying the tokens for bounty participants
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:30:30 PM

Bounties are paid super late though, most ICO tokens get dumped like crazy by the time most bounties will start paying the tokens for bounty participants
This is normal, bounty program funds have huge affect to who buy token before if have before ICO ending. If everyone keep hold and not sold their bounty salary, it is ok, if not, so terrible, a dump will happen.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 03:27:39 PM

Well, soon everything will be decentralized and independent, but I'm curious, will someone be responsible for an incorrectly overrated or underrated rating?
Of course will be. It really is one of the aspects of this project. One business as it will be realised. We really will look up to it. In any case the platform will be multi-tasking.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: