Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:33:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ignite Ratings - Decentralized Ratings and Index Fund  (Read 7016 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:45:06 AM

The debit card will only be beneficial to those in developed country I think. Looking at bitcoin debit card not lot of people have it because its not available in their countries, the ATMs as well. In not too keen on the debit card thing but the idea is fabulous.
the idea created by this project is incredible to make bitcoin debit cards like bank debit cards in general, but I think it's true if there is a bitcoin debit card may not be used in various countries, especially countries that prohibit the presence of bitcoin, but we will still support the idea of ​​this project. good luck.

I agree, i like the idea about the debit cards but is this card available worldwide? Is this automatically converts cryptos to fiat currencies? Looking forward for more details about this feature if this can really be use worldwide.
I have said it is impossible if it can be used all over the world, what about a country that forbids bitcoin! surely they would not allow that.

well, if this will be an international debit card, it must work in every ATM in the world. Finally we sell our cryptocurrency international but receive our money in fiat currency with debitcard on ATM's. I really want to understand the technic behind, if ı am wrong please the devs. or admin corrects me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:25:08 PM

Well, at last an independent rating of various projects will appear, I already suspect all of the agencies of bias, I hope everything will be fair.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:29:07 PM

Transparent policy of Ignite ratings is so deserving to trust ignite as it is mainly important "No secret handshakes" and many trust the ratings and invest more dollars in an ICO with the policy of transparent your genuine ratings reaps a great success. Hope ignite reach greater success.
This is what makes this ICO deserves a trust because of their transparent policy wherein there is no hidden agenda that will happen between the developer of the ICO and the team of this platform. I'm getting more interested about this project because this will help us in the future when it comes ICO rating.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:22:24 PM

As I can see nowadays, there are lots of project that is beased in decentralized and independent, and just like this project. But I believe that this project, which is the Ignite Ratings is much far different from others because of the great potential that Ignite Ratings have. I hope that people around here in the community of crypto currency will understand it well and contunue to support this amazing project that will soon make it in a reality a decentralized ratings and index fund.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:53:24 PM

I'm glad that in the community this project is gaining increasing popularity. Developers have chosen a good strategy. I hope their success!
quimbi777651

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 03:12:24 PM

As I can see nowadays, there are lots of project that is beased in decentralized and independent, and just like this project. But I believe that this project, which is the Ignite Ratings is much far different from others because of the great potential that Ignite Ratings have. I hope that people around here in the community of crypto currency will understand it well and contunue to support this amazing project that will soon make it in a reality a decentralized ratings and index fund.
Certainly a wonderful project, I do not really understand who will encourage the project participants. The size of the award will be determined by the community?

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:31:12 PM

Well, soon everything will be decentralized and independent, but I'm curious, will someone be responsible for an incorrectly overrated or underrated rating?
Of course will be. It really is one of the aspects of this project. One business as it will be realised. We really will look up to it. In any case the platform will be multi-tasking.

Yeah, though some people will surely trust this project how can we be sure if the new icos will be rightfully rated? or wrong ratings? Im also curious how ignite ratings project will do the ratings.
Ignite ratings members who reviewed will be able to get paid ignite rating points on thier ignite rating debit card as per the website.

Is this really stated in their ann post? Well, if this will happen then this will be a good features of ignite ratings. Anyway, I just want to know if there is already a schedule on when to release the debit card?

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:59:09 PM

Excellent, I would say the people's project. Such a business needs to form its own community and then the success of the project is assured, of course, participants should receive a reward.
The reward that the participants will get based on their ecosystem is the return of investments from the ICO that they are going to participate. I think this platform is a good way for people who are new to cryptocurrency.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:19:09 PM

Certainly a wonderful project, I do not really understand who will encourage the project participants. The size of the award will be determined by the community?
If I understand correctly, the size of the award is determined by the developers of the project. The project is very useful and will be successful in the future.
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:50:12 PM

Token sale start date is almost here, and i have waited for this one. Having knowledge and so much opinion on  what assets to invest in sounds safe.
I agree with you and think the same this project kind well managed and also trustworthily.
I just want it to be secure.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 05:24:47 PM

Well, soon everything will be decentralized and independent, but I'm curious, will someone be responsible for an incorrectly overrated or underrated rating?
Of course will be. It really is one of the aspects of this project. One business as it will be realised. We really will look up to it. In any case the platform will be multi-tasking.

Yeah, though some people will surely trust this project how can we be sure if the new icos will be rightfully rated? or wrong ratings? Im also curious how ignite ratings project will do the ratings.
Ignite ratings members who reviewed will be able to get paid ignite rating points on thier ignite rating debit card as per the website.
I thinks there will be raters quality and the icos he reviewed so basically i think they will have expert writers and reviewers who are good in all of the both  qualities and  have reviewed a project before to qualify them to may be write for ignite

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:09:47 PM

Token sale start date is almost here, and i have waited for this one. Having knowledge and so much opinion on  what assets to invest in sounds safe.
I agree with you and think the same this project kind well managed and also trustworthily.

How did you decide the trust worthiness of the project though? Seems pretty damn random from what you said like without any hard facts or proof
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 07:30:57 PM

I consider it different opportunity for wages and to help as well people to choose a correct project for investments. It important that quality of the evaluations of one or another ICO by oбзopщикaми be top-level and moderate carefully.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:38:05 PM

Ratings Vs Rewards Kiss Ignite platform is a full of dedication and providing opportunities, no more time to waste with out investing in Ignite as we understand your platform deserves the brand of trust and we strongly believe your commitment for success will turn us also success. Can any one speak more  Huh about their opportunities.
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:54:19 PM

If I understand correctly, the size of the award is determined by the developers of the project. The project is very useful and will be successful in the future.
Yes you are right.ignite rating is very usefull in the future.ignite rating is the decentralise platform based on the blockchain technology.so it will help us to find the goood ICO.so we can earn th more profits.
vivavivu

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:13:30 PM

Token sale start date is almost here, and i have waited for this one. Having knowledge and so much opinion on  what assets to invest in sounds safe.
We need to wait only 1 days more Smiley Keep patient and your ETH, BTC to prepare. Lol. I put a VPS for access Ignite Rating website when ICO open.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:30:34 PM

Is Ignite Ratings only for the crypto world or would other products be assessed and help people in those industries benefit from this wonderful concept? I hope so
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:24:50 PM

Ratings Vs Rewards Kiss Ignite platform is a full of dedication and providing opportunities, no more time to waste with out investing in Ignite as we understand your platform deserves the brand of trust and we strongly believe your commitment for success will turn us also success. Can any one speak more  Huh about their opportunities.
At least we know Ignite Ratings will provide us a right decision after view ICO rating listing. And i love the idea that we can earn IGNT for rating on any ICOs.
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:00:47 PM

At least we know Ignite Ratings will provide us a right decision after view ICO rating listing. And i love the idea that we can earn IGNT for rating on any ICOs.
Will the ratings be from anyone who uses the ignite platform ? or do you have to apply first for an expert / have certain criteria to be able to rate ICO's and projects ?
riiiiising

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:03:57 PM

Why would someone be well advised to you Ignite over Augur? If I understand your concept correctly, it is definitely something that Augur could also offer or not?

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread      Oceanpaper      Twitter      Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: