Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:07:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ignite Ratings - Decentralized Ratings and Index Fund  (Read 7019 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
seriin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:04:18 PM

Ignite Ratings is a really good project, and no doubt about it. As times goes by, there are lots of people that wanted to engage and continuously understand the things regarding this project. Moreover, the Ignite Ratings ecosystem is a very powerful one. Because through this ecosystem, there are lots of things that we can have, such as the Ignite (IGNT), Ignite Ratings, Ignite Hive and Ignite Index. Hopefully that through this project, we can now have the best decentralized ratings here in the world we are living now. I was still looking forward for more interesting updates and developments.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:32:19 PM

We feel assured to invest in ignite ratings as we understand you are the platform of opportunities with various rewards: performance rewards of 50% your genuine ratings and operational development seems your commitment level for success, hope we succeed.

I agree, a great ICO ignite rating that can be trusted and will guide us to choose what is the best project which is demand by many. Hoping for the success of this project . Also, the staffs and devs will continue their way no matter what happened as this project is still in progress towards success

You are right, they will surely achieve success because ignite ratings is very popular now in social medias and they already got a high reviews and ratings in other blogs and websites.
Sounds like I smell the success of this platform because of its popularity in the social media network. Investors should do invest now because this will help us in the future so for now lets help this project achieved their
Yes, this project is completely new, but it already attracts a lot of attention. I am sure that soon we will be convinced that by investing in this work we will get a good profit in the future.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:29:18 PM

The debit card will only be beneficial to those in developed country I think. Looking at bitcoin debit card not lot of people have it because its not available in their countries, the ATMs as well. In not too keen on the debit card thing but the idea is fabulous.
the idea created by this project is incredible to make bitcoin debit cards like bank debit cards in general, but I think it's true if there is a bitcoin debit card may not be used in various countries, especially countries that prohibit the presence of bitcoin, but we will still support the idea of ​​this project. good luck.

I agree, i like the idea about the debit cards but is this card available worldwide? Is this automatically converts cryptos to fiat currencies? Looking forward for more details about this feature if this can really be use worldwide.
I have said it is impossible if it can be used all over the world, what about a country that forbids bitcoin! surely they would not allow that.

well, if this will be an international debit card, it must work in every ATM in the world. Finally we sell our cryptocurrency international but receive our money in fiat currency with debitcard on ATM's. I really want to understand the technic behind, if ı am wrong please the devs. or admin corrects me.
You are perfectly correct bud in my own opinion. If our rewards will be credited on our debit card we should be able to use this to buy services or withdraw from an atm machine.

yes friend, but sadly we do not get any infos from the devs / admin. This is one of the important criteria for me to join this project or not. If ı can not use the debit card in my counrty so it makes no sense. Just imagine I live in a country that one of its famous banks give u a fake Visa Card. This is actually a debit card for this local bank but they just put the VISA Logo to attract more customers  Roll Eyes   
So I need definitly an international debit / visa card where I can also withdraw my crypto-money in other fiat currencies but just in ATM's worldwide.
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:11:07 PM

We feel assured to invest in ignite ratings as we understand you are the platform of opportunities with various rewards: performance rewards of 50% your genuine ratings and operational development seems your commitment level for success, hope we succeed.
The evaluation of various services and projects is welcomed by the designers recently. So, that at project light future is scheduled. It is possible to consider as long-term investment.
Yes I will be completely honest and will agree with your opinions and statements on this project, the development team is doing a consistent job and that's great.
kosaet
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:01:47 PM

I have a question: if I send the ETH to the contract adress, I will receive an invoice or something?
or notificiation
pazzanegro

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 06:06:49 PM

Info is not enough definitely here. Keeped an eye and wait for more...

GAMEHERO.APP CEO
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 06:32:18 PM

I have a question: if I send the ETH to the contract adress, I will receive an invoice or something?
or notificiation
You want to buy their token head to their site and register basically you might need KYC/AML and your Email address and then they will notify you from there use only their official site and carefully transact with only them Ignite

Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:40:30 PM

I hope they make it possible for a wider range of products to be assets, because I believe this will go big and it will be nice if much many sector benefit from such great initiative.
kosaet
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:24:38 PM

I saw the youtube video showing what the ignite ratings interface will look like. Willl this be a trading platform? do we have an ETA when it be ready?
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:06:16 PM

The evaluation of various services and projects is welcomed by the designers recently. So, that at project light future is scheduled. It is possible to consider as long-term investment.
Yes I will be completely honest and will agree with your opinions and statements on this project, the development team is doing a consistent job and that's great.
I see both of you same as me, who keep observing and support Ignite Ratings when they start this project. And i hope IGNT will have successfull crowdsale.
Riqelme

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:08:03 PM

Ignite remains focused on disrupting the asset ratings business, focusing on providing investment intelligence and ratings for the blockchain industry, initially, although its partnership with PTN marks a much earlier than anticipated foray into disrupting traditional finance. The innovative approach has attracted the attention of forward-thinking fund managers seeking to provide more transparency to their investors. Ignite has additionally received interest from governments to leverage Ignite’s software to reduce corruption on competitive bidding processes.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:43:51 PM

Well, soon everything will be decentralized and independent, but I'm curious, will someone be responsible for an incorrectly overrated or underrated rating?
Of course will be. It really is one of the aspects of this project. One business as it will be realised. We really will look up to it. In any case the platform will be multi-tasking.

Yeah, though some people will surely trust this project how can we be sure if the new icos will be rightfully rated? or wrong ratings? Im also curious how ignite ratings project will do the ratings.
Ignite ratings members who reviewed will be able to get paid ignite rating points on thier ignite rating debit card as per the website.
I thinks there will be raters quality and the icos he reviewed so basically i think they will have expert writers and reviewers who are good in all of the both  qualities and  have reviewed a project before to qualify them to may be write for ignite
Yes, they should have experts on ICOs to be their raters as well as reviewers. We will know it soon as when make new announcement on how they will rate.

No, ignite don't allow that, Ignite rating platform will be built primarily to solve this problem (fake review, paid review). if you watch their interview with boxmining you'll get info on how this will work.
vivavivu

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:46:18 PM

I saw the youtube video showing what the ignite ratings interface will look like. Willl this be a trading platform? do we have an ETA when it be ready?
Nope. I dont think so. As I know about Ignite Ratings, this is rating platform which we can have full detail about Altcoin, Tokens ICO and we can earn money by make a reviews, rating about their.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:50:27 PM

If you need more info, you can check their website. The graphic presentation of how the ecosystem of Ignite Ratings is in there. You can also check the white paper if you are interested. There are also ICO sites that you can find to know other peoples perspective about Ignite.
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:56:27 PM

If you need more info, you can check their website. The graphic presentation of how the ecosystem of Ignite Ratings is in there. You can also check the white paper if you are interested. There are also ICO sites that you can find to know other peoples perspective about Ignite.
Basicly he needs to do his own research , If you are  intressted about something and want to know more about it you won't wait for other people to present to you informations . They could be wrong and you get the wrong idea from them , be self dependent when it comes to these kind of stuff.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:16:25 AM

Yes because now. This is one unique project that I know that will help people, investors to distinguish projects and ICO's and also give people transparent rating.

ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:49:00 AM

Yes because now. This is one unique project that I know that will help people, investors to distinguish projects and ICO's and also give people transparent rating.
Yes, but, I was really curious about this project because this project was interesting to me since they have decentralized for each rating.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:13:59 AM

Ignite Rating is just beginning its journey. Of course I wish the project success, but I think if they fail to gather in ISO, they can develop another project that will be of interest to many
Efta321

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:16:04 AM

Your question really helps us in the sense of communicating directly what we have to say, whether the project will be a tranding platform like any other project?
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:38:53 AM

Seems this ICO already start, in terms of this ICO concept looks interesting. but why nothing link website on this projects?

I've looked at the first thread and did not see the website link, bounty program? where it link? i mean bounty campaign on this projects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: