Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:10:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ignite Ratings - Decentralized Ratings and Index Fund  (Read 7019 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Slashoon

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:10:51 AM

I think this can be an interesting and luring project for many investors. Is there a discount for those who will invest at the very beginning, that is, for the earliest investors?
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:22:05 AM

I think this can be an interesting and luring project for many investors. Is there a discount for those who will invest at the very beginning, that is, for the earliest investors?
It seems that there are no discounts. Here in this project like everyone is equal and invest all the same. If I'm not mistaken of course.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:46:15 AM

It seems that there are no discounts. Here in this project like everyone is equal and invest all the same. If I'm not mistaken of course.
Yes, there are really no discounts, and nowhere is this mentioned. In fact, very sorry, this was a very attractive proposal from the developers.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:42:08 AM

150 IR would be equivalent to 1 eth. That is huge. Holding little IR would cost much. Probably this will getting bigger after this crowdsale. We must saved kore IR so that our future will become more brighter.
That's just the ICO price during the crowdsale though it can always change a lot after the ICO and can rise or crash depending on how the market reacts to it
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:43:44 AM

this is an opportunity for anyone who wants to invest because crowdsale is underway, this project I think is very suitable for us to invest.
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:55:47 AM

150 IR would be equivalent to 1 eth. That is huge. Holding little IR would cost much. Probably this will getting bigger after this crowdsale. We must saved kore IR so that our future will become more brighter.
Here is the same situation as in many other projects. Tokens are relatively cheaper and it is an opportunity to buy coins.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:32:49 PM

I see IGR crowd sale just started. Looks like its going well already, but then again I'm not surprised,the team looks well prepared and quality. Taking a proper look at how crowd selling is structure , I hope I can join in.
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:25:31 PM

I see IGR crowd sale just started. Looks like its going well already, but then again I'm not surprised,the team looks well prepared and quality. Taking a proper look at how crowd selling is structure , I hope I can join in.
Yes, it's true, this project is not only a good product, but also an excellent team. I think success is guaranteed.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:31:45 PM

Hopefully the team will reached their target as soon as possible. Investors should also participate in their crowdsale because they offer a discount at a very reasonable percentage.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:38:20 PM

Here is the same situation as in many other projects. Tokens are relatively cheaper and it is an opportunity to buy coins.

Yes, this is the advantage of joining crowdsales and Icos, you will have the opportunity to buy coins now in a very cheap price and get your profit doubled or tripled in the coming months.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:44:07 PM

well, more info about debit cards is very important. Before we invest in IR, I actuallty want to know if I can use these debit cards also in my country. But there is no specific information about this.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 02:14:04 PM

Hopefully the team will reached their target as soon as possible. Investors should also participate in their crowdsale because they offer a discount at a very reasonable percentage.
That's a good thing that ignite crowd sale have started though I don't know the minimum price for purchase from the way I see it is likely going to be 1eth I hope they maintain the ignite market is looking really promising

PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:19:04 PM

well, more info about debit cards is very important. Before we invest in IR, I actuallty want to know if I can use these debit cards also in my country. But there is no specific information about this.
If i dont have mistake you can using debit card for worldwide. And at Q1, 2018 maybe they will release it. Anyway, we need a correct clarify from Ignite Ratings team Wink.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:24:15 PM

I think after the crowdsale and ico sales finish ignite ratings will have time to focus and develop their very own debit cards and it will be accepted worldwide, for now let's just hope that the project will succeed.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Semaj123

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:36:05 PM

Yes, this is the advantage of joining crowdsales and Icos, you will have the opportunity to buy coins now in a very cheap price and get your profit doubled or tripled in the coming months.
Joining the crowdsale is an opportunity to own a coin in less value. As the platform crowsale is already been started I think investors should not waste their time, this ia the right time to buy. Also, this is a very promising project so I think participating in the crowdsale will be a good and wise decision.
Captain_Jack_Sparrow

Activity: 214

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:42:42 PM

Hello
Do you visit meetups or roadshows to attract new investors or partners ?
Which of them ?
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 02:51:00 PM

I wrote earlier that it unique and required project and price is delivered to high not simply so. In the future new projects will fall to this platform for certain.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
quimbi777651

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 03:47:03 PM

Yes, there is no information. I think now there are some problems with debit cards. If the developer actually makes a working card, this will be a huge success.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:58:07 PM

Yes, there is no information. I think now there are some problems with debit cards. If the developer actually makes a working card, this will be a huge success.
Actually there are huge problems with the debit cards these days and i hope IR will make something new and beneficial card to protech us from scam and also to maintain a good speed between our transactions which will indeed get a huge investors.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:01:12 PM

Well, so now i can join Ignite Ratings any bounty and registered white list? Have any easily bounty like join telegram and active at Ignite?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: