Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:14:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ignite Ratings - Decentralized Ratings and Index Fund  (Read 7016 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:25:28 PM

well, more info about debit cards is very important. Before we invest in IR, I actuallty want to know if I can use these debit cards also in my country. But there is no specific information about this.
Yes, there is no information. I think now there are some problems with debit cards. If the developer actually makes a working card, this will be a huge success.
Actually there are huge problems with the debit cards these days and i hope IR will make something new and beneficial card to protech us from scam and also to maintain a good speed between our transactions which will indeed get a huge investors.
Yes, IR is a very well managed and a high potential project so it will surely find some solution on it and will create a great card for the future of the digital currency and a step towards the digital world.

hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:35:30 PM

This project is supported by many peoples and investors due to its promising nature and the way the what to make a revolution in the Rating world they have a very great concept behind it. They have also done a massive promotion which has lead many supporters and investors to them. This project will get huge success in the future.
Catost

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 06:43:35 PM

150 IR would be equivalent to 1 eth. That is huge. Holding little IR would cost much. Probably this will getting bigger after this crowdsale. We must saved kore IR so that our future will become more brighter.
Here is the same situation as in many other projects. Tokens are relatively cheaper and it is an opportunity to buy coins.
Yes you are right.now the token price is very less so anyone can easily buy it.i think this is the best opportunity for all investeros to invest in this project.the ICO is live now so invest in this project as fast as possible.i hope this project will acheive the great success.
I have recently missed a few good ICOs, but it looks like I finally found a good one, just in time. Do you maybe know, what is the minimum required amount of contribution?

███████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:44:06 PM

Ignite genuine ratings with a crowd is really helpful for many investors like me, platform seems full of opportunities and glad to grab the deal Ignite referral program which is the first starter programme.
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:00:56 PM

Success is one of the keyword it can lead the project if only the spread of the word is well accurated on the right people. Well, mostly, on newbies would be helpful to see them involved in this.
Exactly I totally agree with you and your opinion on this statement there are many people and members on this project and most of them might be new , but that's not a problem neither a bad news.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:47:06 PM

As knowledge is power ignite is a great reputation oriented genuine ratings platform which creates more meaningful for every investor to choose Ignite and trust before investing in business, hope it hit moon as it is a leading trend ignite in the crypto world.
Khala

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:00:28 PM

when ICO ends?
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:12:03 PM

when ICO ends?

I didn't find any info about when ICO ends on their website https://igniteratings.com/tokensale/ , but according to https://tokenmarket.net/blockchain/ethereum/assets/ignite-ratings/ website ICO will end on 30. Jan 2018. Let me ask them on Telegram to get exact date.

Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:21:03 PM

As knowledge is power ignite is a great reputation oriented genuine ratings platform which creates more meaningful for every investor to choose Ignite and trust before investing in business, hope it hit moon as it is a leading trend ignite in the crypto world.

Now that the BCC is closing, I think Ignite Rating will gain more investors. The investors from BCC will definitely find another way of investment and choosing Ignite Rating will be a wise choice.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:52:33 PM

I see IGR crowd sale just started. Looks like its going well already, but then again I'm not surprised,the team looks well prepared and quality. Taking a proper look at how crowd selling is structure , I hope I can join in.
Yes, it's true, this project is not only a good product, but also an excellent team. I think success is guaranteed.

Yeah, great and promising project having big investors as this project platform to avoids such flagrant conflicts of interest by aligning everyone's interest , as the ratings become more impartial, more honest and more powerful through collaboration of the crowd
Travel Token

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:02:24 AM

I'm looking at the sale of the tokens, but I have not seen anywhere, have any gifts to investors? For example free debit cards?

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:19:28 AM

Success is one of the keyword it can lead the project if only the spread of the word is well accurated on the right people. Well, mostly, on newbies would be helpful to see them involved in this.
Exactly I totally agree with you and your opinion on this statement there are many people and members on this project and most of them might be new , but that's not a problem neither a bad news.

The success will be base on the activeness of the devs and their dedications to improve and develop the project also a good marketing and advertising strategies will make it successful.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:30:17 AM

The sale has just begun, the teams look experienced and prepared. I hope that the project is realized, and investors will pay off their investments
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:03:17 AM

I'm looking at the sale of the tokens, but I have not seen anywhere, have any gifts to investors? For example free debit cards?
Most likely this project is not provided. Or you should ask directly from the developers of this project. Maybe they plan to do something like that.
ResuLT

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:16:36 AM

The sale has just begun, the teams look experienced and prepared. I hope that the project is realized, and investors will pay off their investments
Agree, their teams it is well experienced and prepared for the ICO & let me see if there are so many people wanted to join the ICO because i want to join so.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:57:38 AM

I see IGR crowd sale just started. Looks like its going well already, but then again I'm not surprised,the team looks well prepared and quality. Taking a proper look at how crowd selling is structure , I hope I can join in.
Hopefully the team will reached their target as soon as possible. Investors should also participate in their crowdsale because they offer a discount at a very reasonable percentage.

That's right I think these project is trustable and will not scam people in the end. So let's just keep supporting the project.

KimberlyGB

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:40:37 AM

Hopefully the team will reached their target as soon as possible. Investors should also participate in their crowdsale because they offer a discount at a very reasonable percentage.

That's right I think these project is trustable and will not scam people in the end. So let's just keep supporting the project.
I also think the project has no desire to deceive the participants, the project will be able to earn more money in the future and most importantly it is needed by people.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:47:45 AM

Of course, I am absolutely confident in this project and its legitimacy. Already a lot of people have joined and are following this project, I think we have nothing to worry about.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:54:41 AM

New or not there is still no difference. They can still promote this project everywhere and they can surely attract more investors to participate and support this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:02:35 AM

Agree, their teams it is well experienced and prepared for the ICO & let me see if there are so many people wanted to join the ICO because i want to join so.

If that's the case that the team is well experience I can tell that this platform will have a big chance to be successful. Investors who wanted to join in this platform is still have much time to make their decisions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: