Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:18:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ignite Ratings - Decentralized Ratings and Index Fund  (Read 7016 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:48:38 AM

Great idea and I think the project will be useful to all participants of the cryptomir without exception. It is necessary for both experienced traders and novice bounty hunters.
Yes. Ignite Rating usefull for both newbie, olders and shakers, maybe. Information at nowadays is golden. Who have fast and update information will be rich.

A serious older investor will always rely on his own knowledge, investment instincts, sources, etc and not on the info from a random source. Newbies maybe yeah
Absolutely agree with you. Never experienced investors will not rely on the words of some people, only on their experience.

ı think you are both wrong... there are also crypto signal and forex signal websites and services. The main thing is that you have to make your observation with these services. If you follow them some time and see that their info&announce&research is always top, so why you should waste time with to do hours of research for an ICO ?  And even the experienced one needs to read the wp+search the devs.+ etc. etc.  There is nothing to do with instincs in this business.
You all rightly said. In principle, this is our own experience, when a person conducts market analysis by observing and analyzing all information for his own purposes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:24:01 PM

Ignite ratings are decentralized ratings which helps the investors better before they choose to invest an ICO also ignite is full of opportunities we can do affiliate business with ignite and make a better workflow with ignite, it's excellent white papers seems a great plan behind.
You're definitely correct bud, as the time goes by this project have a great and bright future which makes everyone of us to have a choice on what is the best and demand ICO project here in crypto currency world. Soon, in the future its value is much more profitable due to its usage that can be good for all and for many.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:56:00 PM

Ignite ratings will succeed of course, I know the Dev are up to the task and will put in work to see that is succeed. They already have a great idea, which evidently have been widely accepted. Goodluck to the team

You are right, ignite ratings already got a good amount of investors and they already have very active promoters that will help them to promote and advertise the project in all available platforms.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:11:53 PM

Is Ignite Ratings slowing down on the pace they started off with?  i like the project and its idea,i wish the team will put in more work and successfully execute this great project

You are right, I think they are not slowing down maybe they are just polishing some developments now. The advertising is good and I already saw some advertisments in social medias.

I think for now they are focusing their promotions and advertisements on social media because they know it will have a big impact on the ongoing ICO.
No, you forgot something that they really need. YES, they are focusing their ICO too, focusing on just their promotions and advertisements is not give big impact.
Promotion and advertising will surely create a great impact on their token sales and also the profit of the project but there are many more important things on which they should concentrate like developing the platform, making it user-friendly, etc to make this project a huge success.
I agree with your statement that advertising and giving promotions makes the project attractive to the people. In this sense investors has the chance to earn profits by availing with the promos given by a short period of time. Advertising also is a major factor of the project which gives the project to be more popular.
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:32:50 PM

I think even if this project is slower growth rate than the most of it competitors ,but this growth is steady and it's stable than the others and this won't end up in sudden drop in the growth.
rasom

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:41:56 PM

very great project you build, looking forward to this project to evolve and much more improve and i wish this project a big success. goodluck dev.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:27:20 PM

Ignite ratings will succeed of course, I know the Dev are up to the task and will put in work to see that is succeed. They already have a great idea, which evidently have been widely accepted. Goodluck to the team

You are right, ignite ratings already got a good amount of investors and they already have very active promoters that will help them to promote and advertise the project in all available platforms.
If the ignite ratiings already got the good amount of investors then I can say that the chance of this project to be successful is really at high percentage. IR is a good platform especially to those ICO investors because this project will give a list of good ICO that was going through their process of reviewing.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:30:58 PM

Ignite ratings are decentralized ratings which helps the investors better before they choose to invest an ICO also ignite is full of opportunities we can do affiliate business with ignite and make a better workflow with ignite, it's excellent white papers seems a great plan behind.
You're definitely correct bud, as the time goes by this project have a great and bright future which makes everyone of us to have a choice on what is the best and demand ICO project here in crypto currency world. Soon, in the future its value is much more profitable due to its usage that can be good for all and for many.

Agree, the project features will be their advantage to become more popular in the crypto world. Many people will use their sites to know more details about new projects.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:47:07 PM

Is Ignite Ratings slowing down on the pace they started off with?  i like the project and its idea,i wish the team will put in more work and successfully execute this great project

You are right, I think they are not slowing down maybe they are just polishing some developments now. The advertising is good and I already saw some advertisments in social medias.

I think for now they are focusing their promotions and advertisements on social media because they know it will have a big impact on the ongoing ICO.
No, you forgot something that they really need. YES, they are focusing their ICO too, focusing on just their promotions and advertisements is not give big impact.
Promotion and advertising will surely create a great impact on their token sales and also the profit of the project but there are many more important things on which they should concentrate like developing the platform, making it user-friendly, etc to make this project a huge success.
I agree with your statement that advertising and giving promotions makes the project attractive to the people. In this sense investors has the chance to earn profits by availing with the promos given by a short period of time. Advertising also is a major factor of the project which gives the project to be more popular.
Advertisements have a big role of making the project more known to new people or people who are finding this type of project, but one of the most important thing that this project will have a huge success is to give attention to people asking the info and other queries of the project IR to prove that they are really listening to their future users.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:49:22 PM

Will the reviewers be train and briefed how are they going to grade every specific candidates? That would be an important task for them to do.

Projects will rate by all members of the Ignite HIVE ( Token holders ), those who build a good reputation, they will have much power in rating process while those with poor reputation will have less power ( something like steemit vote ). So everyone will like to make a honest rate in order to gain reputation.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:37:00 PM

Very active promoters? I can barely see the IR team reply from what I see (but that might well be due to the strong lack of good questions and a flood of generic wishing luck and mooning)
quimbi777651

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 04:24:05 PM

The developer plans to make a mobile version for Android? I almost do not use my computer, I prefer smartphones.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 04:41:19 PM

well, more info about debit cards is very important. Before we invest in IR, I actuallty want to know if I can use these debit cards also in my country. But there is no specific information about this.
Yes, there is no information. I think now there are some problems with debit cards. If the developer actually makes a working card, this will be a huge success.
Can I do not understand something. Explain me please. By what this card will be different from tens of other, already launched through some projects working on blockchain? What here will be of the innovation and I why I should use exactly this card ?
The card is simply convenient for project participants who will be rewarded for it for the work done, as I understand it.
If in this plan, then system is pleased is interesting and has the right to life. Question still on other party , will they be able to this card to translate to me cryptocurrency third parties?
IR is really a good project and i have been studying a while about this project. This project will actually have good profits in the future and hope it gets a god number of investors. I would not mind investing some of my funds into this project and wait for the sucess.
You do a correct and good choice. Nowadays it is very hard to make sense where to put means, in order to receive not bad profit, and simply to support project and to miscalculate. IR inspires trust at least.
Yes, we can surely trust IR about trust factor and also i think the project is going well and will give us certainly good profits in the future. Now lets wait and hope for the great future.
For my part I too entirely trust project. But unreasonably to agitate anybody I do not wish as well. As soon as тoкeн will get to any large stock exchange - themselves by themselves will disappear all doubts.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:04:39 PM

The developer plans to make a mobile version for Android? I almost do not use my computer, I prefer smartphones.

did not see such announcements. can be and will be in the future to think about something about the application for smarfon, they will announce us.
tinpay

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:38:04 PM

Great idea + Great Team = Great Company!
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:43:09 PM

Great idea + Great Team = Great Company!
Ignite ratings are really adorable as it had better services and we came to know many investors choose ignite before they wish to choose investing their funds in any ICO to know whether the ICO which they wish to invest is legit or not. It's affiliate system is a great opportunity too.
Efta321

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:20:14 PM

On the first page of the image of the mobile application on the phone, the team has actually made the application? Can there be a video?
you just have to be patient and wait maybe the team is preparing something that can be better understood by the community.
This app is under development we have to wait more time to see this app In our phone.
I'm also waiting for this app. I want to see how many benefit can we get from this app.
of course we are all waiting for the presence of the latest app of this project hopefully very reliable. good job.
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:52:46 PM

I hope there will be more partnership that will be done here with Ignite Ratings as that will definilty be able to acknowledge the rating system in the project. The more big companies that will be partnered with Ignite Ratings and the value of them will be higher.
Partnerships and networking is very essential for the success of any project . It will give a confident boost for the team and the investors in this project the more partnerships they get the more easier it will be for platforme to get recognized by big investors and companies.
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:15:20 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2018, 02:58:16 PM by mr.charming

The idea of project is really very good.As nowdays many ico are scam so we couldn't choose the genuine ico for investment.ignite rating will help us to choos the genuine ico so we can invest into them and get the huge profits.
Khala

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:22:13 PM

how many coins are allocated for ico?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: