Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:09:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ignite Ratings - Decentralized Ratings and Index Fund  (Read 7019 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 08:26:05 PM

A good idea for an independent rating, but how often will information on ratings be updated? You can learn more about the work of the platform.
Surely ignite will have integrated rating system for both ico and individual investors and they will update accordingly based on the activity of the ico and the awareness and hype it seems to be having so it can have lower rating if gets low and quiet and team not following roadmap and then likewise

maro159

Activity: 196
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:27:07 PM

A good idea for an independent rating, but how often will information on ratings be updated? You can learn more about the work of the platform.
Surely ignite will have integrated rating system for both ico and individual investors and they will update accordingly based on the activity of the ico and the awareness and hype it seems to be having so it can have lower rating if gets low and quiet and team not following roadmap and then likewise
I think that they will be watching closely the projects with the highest rating to keep its rank up to date. And will be checking only the most important things about projects with lower rank.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:16:33 PM

Ignite team always give me hope and faith in the project when I look at it. They are hard working and has come up with such fantastic idea. I know the program will be successful and all early investors will be glad they got in early
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:28:19 PM

Ignite team always give me hope and faith in the project when I look at it. They are hard working and has come up with such fantastic idea. I know the program will be successful and all early investors will be glad they got in early
Team seems like a Legend stars bringing the better opportunities on live as we see they had "No secret shaking hands policy" which really made me to trust Ignite for investing, any one can join with me and you can also get 10% discount now in 6 days, hope had the special one boarding Huh
contractus325

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:29:58 PM

The partners of this program look really professional. Do you agree with me? In my opinion, this is the basis of every good project. I'm curious what will come out of it. What is your opinion?
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:56:55 PM

Every program depends on the group of people behind it. it is best to motivate the team and motivate them to be more efficient in doing their task to be able to get productive result for the project. And that is what makes Ignite known to most people and make them be trusted. Better be early for this!

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
ResuLT

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:03:39 AM

The partners of this program look really professional. Do you agree with me? In my opinion, this is the basis of every good project. I'm curious what will come out of it. What is your opinion?
Yeah. This would be our guide whether we trust and promote those program in this crypto society and thats being good with them.
I definitely agree for you young man as the same participant of this ICO and its bounty project, we will support this team until die.
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:00:38 AM

Is Ignite Ratings slowing down on the pace they started off with?  i like the project and its idea,i wish the team will put in more work and successfully execute this great project

You are right, I think they are not slowing down maybe they are just polishing some developments now. The advertising is good and I already saw some advertisments in social medias.

I think for now they are focusing their promotions and advertisements on social media because they know it will have a big impact on the ongoing ICO.
You are absolutely correct on that dude. They need to focus doing a huge advertising to this project before the ico launch or else thwy will suffer the consequence of not even promoting thier project.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:01:34 AM

A pretty good project, which has growth prospects. Perhaps it will be of interest to some investors. Good luck to the developers
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:25:14 AM

Is Ignite Ratings slowing down on the pace they started off with?  i like the project and its idea,i wish the team will put in more work and successfully execute this great project

You are right, I think they are not slowing down maybe they are just polishing some developments now. The advertising is good and I already saw some advertisments in social medias.

I think for now they are focusing their promotions and advertisements on social media because they know it will have a big impact on the ongoing ICO.
You are absolutely correct on that dude. They need to focus doing a huge advertising to this project before the ico launch or else thwy will suffer the consequence of not even promoting thier project.

You're right bud, by having this project probably many will support users as well as investors and to have more funds. As one of their platform is to create the world’s first democratic, self-levelling and self-governing ratings system, fostering transparency, fairness and trust in the marketplace.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:32:20 AM

Ignite ratings will succeed of course, I know the Dev are up to the task and will put in work to see that is succeed. They already have a great idea, which evidently have been widely accepted. Goodluck to the team

You are right, ignite ratings already got a good amount of investors and they already have very active promoters that will help them to promote and advertise the project in all available platforms.

Very active promoters? I can barely see the IR team reply from what I see (but that might well be due to the strong lack of good questions and a flood of generic wishing luck and mooning)
I also notice that they are not replying to the questions being asked here in the thread. They are very passive, they have might miss some investors that are in this thread due to being inactive. And now i saw this comment about active promoters and i was like "what? really?" can you show me those promoters?  I like the concept of the project but the team is leaving us in the air.

kolaska

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The future of advertisement intelligence

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:35:16 AM

Hello, I found this project on ICOBench, there is not designated a hard cap. I'm interested in this information. Thx

▄█▀▀▀▀▀ ● ◯ SaTT - The Revolution of Advertising Transactions ◯ ● ▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███    Website | Ann Thread | Whitepaper | Facebook | Twitter | Telegram    ███
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   PRE-SALE COMPLETED IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS!   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:38:08 AM

The ICO are really attracting more investors as the token is sold out fast. In this kind of pace, the token will be sold out even before the ICO ends.
Do you speak on the basis of statistical data? Where can I see any information about this in order to be aware of how Ico is moving forward?
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:39:48 AM

Ignite ratings will succeed of course, I know the Dev are up to the task and will put in work to see that is succeed. They already have a great idea, which evidently have been widely accepted. Goodluck to the team

You are right, ignite ratings already got a good amount of investors and they already have very active promoters that will help them to promote and advertise the project in all available platforms.

Very active promoters? I can barely see the IR team reply from what I see (but that might well be due to the strong lack of good questions and a flood of generic wishing luck and mooning)
I also notice that they are not replying to the questions being asked here in the thread. They are very passive, they have might miss some investors that are in this thread due to being inactive. And now i saw this comment about active promoters and i was like "what? really?" can you show me those promoters?  I like the concept of the project but the team is leaving us in the air.
Maybe the dev will answer this issue of being not active to answer some questions related to the project. It is important to know the current activity of the project so that investors can have a plan of joining if ever they got some potentials of this platform.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:14:53 AM

Hello, I found this project on ICOBench, there is not designated a hard cap. I'm interested in this information. Thx

Well, I think they will soon update it in the following weeks if many members will on demand for it. The good news is the project for now is doing well.

Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:12:41 PM

The ICO are really attracting more investors as the token is sold out fast. In this kind of pace, the token will be sold out even before the ICO ends.
Yeah, which base on my own understanding this project as one of their platform that creates the world’s first democratic, self-levelling and self-governing ratings system, fostering transparency, fairness and trust in the marketplace. I hope the team will never stop since this project is in process towards on its development
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:23:38 PM

A good idea is also good, but I'm disappointed that the developer did not bounty the company. I believe that ICO would raise money faster and more.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:46:37 PM

Ignite ratings already made a lot of improvements in this project. They also improved their marketing and advertising strategies. Also a lot of members are being active to support the project. I am sure one of this days ignite ratings will be one of the top successful project.

ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:42:14 PM

Yeah, the devs are really working hard to make this project successful. We need to help the team for this project to become more successful in the near futures.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:04:43 PM

Yeah, the devs are really working hard to make this project successful. We need to help the team for this project to become more successful in the near futures.
Yes, developers here are very active in the development and its marketing and promotion team to is very active in answering the people's problems related to the project. This is a highly rated project here and it also have a capacity to become globally accepted.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: