Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:02:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ignite Ratings - Decentralized Ratings and Index Fund  (Read 7016 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:22:39 PM

Ignite team always give me hope and faith in the project when I look at it. They are hard working and has come up with such fantastic idea. I know the program will be successful and all early investors will be glad they got in early

Ignite ratings already made a lot of improvements in this project. They also improved their marketing and advertising strategies. Also a lot of members are being active to support the project. I am sure one of this days ignite ratings will be one of the top successful project.
I do agree with you, IR really keeps improving as the days is passing by. As what you have just said that these projects marketing strategy is getting better I can say that investors will surely join this project. Having this kind of platform will surely help those investors to choose the right ICO to invest with.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
quimbi777651

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 02:43:13 PM

The developer has a great idea, but how can he do that the data will be the most relevant? Without fresh information I do not think that the rating will be relevant.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:05:05 PM

The developer has a great idea, but how can he do that the data will be the most relevant? Without fresh information I do not think that the rating will be relevant.
The rating will be relevant and the pieces of information for each ICO will be coming from the collective ideas of the token holder in Ignite Rating that's how I understand it so far. I think this is really good for those who are new to crypto world.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:07:49 PM

Why do you think so? for what reasons this project can not achieve good results. How much did you make such conclusions?
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 03:20:09 PM

The developer plans to make a mobile version for Android? I almost do not use my computer, I prefer smartphones.

did not see such announcements. can be and will be in the future to think about something about the application for smarfon, they will announce us.
I think I and this comrade not one such, who frequently or lot of the time uses smartphone for work and simply banal surfing in Internet. In my opinion for such platform, in which various projects will be located and their ratings to look through very convenient and to vote through smartphone. I too wait for a mobile app, prefer on android.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:44:55 PM

Just delighted with Ignite as it had no market chasing after the fact ratings, adjustments, deploying the wisdom of the crowd, where the community kept it's collective ear to the ground, absorbing and redistribution information in real time, which equals fluid, real time ratings.
maro159

Activity: 196
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:38:19 PM

Why do you think so? for what reasons this project can not achieve good results. How much did you make such conclusions?
I think that fresh information is a very important thing in their work, so they will ensure that freshness of the ratings.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 05:42:11 PM

The rating will be relevant and the pieces of information for each ICO will be coming from the collective ideas of the token holder in Ignite Rating that's how I understand it so far. I think this is really good for those who are new to crypto world.
so basically what you are saying is token holders are the ones that decide rating on ignite i doubt that i think it will be based on the holders reputations on the ignite platform thats based on his successful activities

Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:42:06 PM

so basically what you are saying is token holders are the ones that decide rating on ignite i doubt that i think it will be based on the holders reputations on the ignite platform thats based on his successful activities
Even i think so because the holders reputation matters a lot for the ratings of ignite and also hope that everything is fine with the project so that the investors can invest in the project for the better future of the project as well as the community.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:16:55 PM

Great idea + Great Team = Great Company!
Exactly I completely agree with your equation and it's right. This project is meeting the description of your concept.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:21:23 PM

Great idea + Great Team = Great Company!
Exactly I completely agree with your equation and it's right. This project is meeting the description of your concept.
Yes, I too think that team and idea of the project is a very important part of the projects success. And this project has both the advantages as it has great team and also very clear concept.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:39:05 PM

The developer plans to make a mobile version for Android? I almost do not use my computer, I prefer smartphones.
did not see such announcements. can be and will be in the future to think about something about the application for smarphone, they will announce us.

Take a look at the roadmap, in Q3 of 2018 ( July, August and September ) they will release both iOS app and android app and also debit card. However, keep in mind before that it will be a web version that can use it through browser even with smartphone.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:10:38 PM

This project is really amazing! Now they are preparing for the launching of the mobile application versions of this project for the people around. This is a great opportunity because more people are prefer mobile than computer because it is an ease of access and very comfortable. I was hoping for the continue striving of this project. I know this will succeed in the industry.
yles

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:20:44 PM

very great project , i will support this project thru sharing and posting on my social media account about this project. wishing you all the best, goodluck dev/team.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:40:34 PM

The partners of this program look really professional. Do you agree with me? In my opinion, this is the basis of every good project. I'm curious what will come out of it. What is your opinion?
Yeah. This would be our guide whether we trust and promote those program in this crypto society and thats being good with them.
I definitely agree for you young man as the same participant of this ICO and its bounty project, we will support this team until die.

Until die? Yeah you are a good IR ICO Hooligan  Grin    But as we know there are many ICO Rating companies and some of them are very experienced and famous in the crypto-world. I think, this will be a hard competition for IR.
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:44:35 PM

We are just delighted to know IGNITE is getting more popular in a short run like hitting the moon as we see huge supporters spreading the word IGNITE also its services are playing a major role for every investor, i hope this project will get highly succeed as it have the better policies like no secret hands.
contractus325

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:56:41 PM

did not see such announcements. can be and will be in the future to think about something about the application for smarphone, they will announce us.

Take a look at the roadmap, in Q3 of 2018 ( July, August and September ) they will release both iOS app and android app and also debit card. However, keep in mind before that it will be a web version that can use it through browser even with smartphone.

Yes, not enough people look on the roadmap. In fact Ignite Ratings has a very well planned future. It is not a new project that only wants to raise money and does not know what to do next. In my opinion, it's a good investment.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:58:18 PM

very great project , i will support this project thru sharing and posting on my social media account about this project. wishing you all the best, goodluck dev/team.
Yeah. I appreciate your sharing, even though you are newbie at bitcointalk, but at the future, who know you can be a richer. I sharing about Ignite Ratings too (for support and increasing my followers)

damansk

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:00:35 PM

The developer I want to ask about the bank card, what kind of banking organizations do you have an agreement with? Or you yourself want to get a bank license, but it does not seem real to me.

This is exactly my question too
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:50:58 PM

Just delighted with Ignite as it had no market chasing after the fact ratings, adjustments, deploying the wisdom of the crowd, where the community kept it's collective ear to the ground, absorbing and redistribution information in real time, which equals fluid, real time ratings.
Yeap. I hope with Ignite Ratings, we and another investors will have a right decision on our money when make investment on any ICO project among a lot of ICO running at this time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: