Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:35:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how control my emotion??  (Read 8164 times)
Proximity Scan

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:26:15 PM

i suggest that u trade emotionless , completely logical like a smart robot
i know it is hard but if u want to get hurt less , forget emotions and feeling , trust on no one analysis , do it by urself!
use technical tools , reade books and read charts , be patioent and u should be good to earn some money! Cool

This is something that only professional traders can do. I know some of them doing forex trades and they never react to the market events emotionally. They're like super emotionles robots like you mentioned. I can't control my feelings in exchanges.
komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:46:15 PM

i know it is hard but if u want to get hurt less , forget emotions and feeling , trust on no one analysis , do it by urself!
use technical tools , reade books and read charts , be patioent and u should be good to earn some money! Cool

This is something that only professional traders can do. I know some of them doing forex trades and they never react to the market events emotionally. They're like super emotionles robots like you mentioned. I can't control my feelings in exchanges.
Generally speaking, if you pay attention to the fact that people start to get out of their psychological balance due to financial losses, what emotions can be understood. I think that my reactions will be quite stormy, If I lose money.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:17:35 PM

How to control your emotions?
Trade the amount that you are ready to lose. Got that kind of experience too. i think trading is like sports betting - sometimes you lose - sometimes not.
It is a nice suggestion. Well everyone has his own way of relaxing but the best is to take a break and totally divert ones attention. This will not only refresh the mind but the mood also. Whenever I get nervous, I listen to music and just focus on that. It works every time.  Other than this we must do exercise, yoga or some sort of meditation to keep our brain calm under all situations.
But it depends on the circumstances of the trading we are talking about. Most times, diverting your attention only when you know what is right to do but your emotion is just trying to get in the way is sure good. However, trying to not get emotional or divert your attention when you do not even have any idea of the right decision to take in the first place is what is bad.

Aside these, like you said, we always have to keep our brains calm and the only way to do that is to be sure of the decisions we are making based on our knowledge and stick to our strategies no matter what.
Blondy12

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:29:10 PM

i bet you are new in trading. you should buy in the first place a potential coins. i understand what you feel right now. though i have an advice to you but still it is all up to you for final decisions since i don't know how big your loss will be. if you think that the coins you are holding just keep on fallen then better be release it that to have nothing at all.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:42:44 PM

The best way of controlling your emotions is to keep on controlling yourself in your daily life matters. Try to remain cool and calm no matter what the conditions are and juts try to relax. There is nothing profitable by getting panic and losing control over your emotions. If you do such sort of thing, then it certainly means that you are losing your own money with your own hands keep practicing this thing for better tomorrow.
God Fist

Activity: 126
Merit: 25

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:24:40 PM

In order to be a good trader , controlling your emotions is a crucial thing , and to avoid frustration and depression ones you should always trade or invest with money that you can afford to loose , money that won't affect your daily life if lost because in trading you can get +50$ of profit each day or the other way around . Such cases of money loss and gain will be so frequent and you shouldn't let the loss take the best in you . So don't be temped and always know that loosing is as much probable as winning , play it safe and may the luck of the traders be with you .
sandy8800

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:31:58 PM

Same thing happens to me first time I sold all my investment with a 20% loss and after some days prices recovered. From that day I learned in order to get successful trader in crypto, we must hold in free fall and everything will come back to normal.
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:03:13 PM

The best way of controlling your emotions is to keep on controlling yourself in your daily life matters. Try to remain cool and calm no matter what the conditions are and juts try to relax. There is nothing profitable by getting panic and losing control over your emotions. If you do such sort of thing, then it certainly means that you are losing your own money with your own hands keep practicing this thing for better tomorrow.
I agree that you won't get any profit if you panic most of the time, because that's my experience so far and if we can't be strong I think that we will forever be worthless in managing our investments. Well, nobody is perfect in some cases like with the current situations of price fluctuations particularly those holding altcoins in parallel of bitcoin investments. In order to control our emotions we should stay focus on our goals and nevermind those speculations, because that's the possible reasons why we tend to be panic that results to early selling.
cwiney

Activity: 78
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:18:11 PM

Just use a stop loss to avoid the mother of all losses Cheesy
And you need a target to achieve when you trade, it could be daily target, weekly target etc.
Its really hard to control emotions on trading business but you can control your target Grin
Coffee2015

Activity: 258

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:56:54 PM

I am starting trading some month ago.Bought some alta coin but now all alta coin are down and i donot understad what can i do?I get a big lose if i sell this.So how control my mind ? Cry Cry

Hold your breathe, click, buy.
Hold your breathe, click, sell.

It ll help to control
Japinat

Activity: 2982
Merit: 681

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:57:17 AM

Same thing happens to me first time I sold all my investment with a 20% loss and after some days prices recovered. From that day I learned in order to get successful trader in crypto, we must hold in free fall and everything will come back to normal.
That's the thing that we should learn, holding is the key to success but always be smart to set your own target, otherwise you will end with nothing. Holding is only good if you have an active income as well, never put all your investment for long term because it's very risky. Personally I am holding gup tokens and I am happy with the recent price pump, but this is not enough for me to decide to sell and take profit.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
dhas

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:20:31 AM

sometimes a loss is better than a big loss. in technical terms use a stop loss order which is practically doing this for you. it triggers when price falls lower than your "tolerance" so you automatically dump the coin and prevent further losses.
it doesn't have to be a stop loss and automatic either. you can do it manually too. you just have to plan for these things ahead of time. for example you buy ETH at 0.07BTC and decide that you don't want to lose more than 5% of your money so you dump it as soon as ETH got dumped hard down to 0.0665BTC and prevent losing more money when it was really dumped hard down to 0.046BTC and then buy back at the bottom.
I agree with this though.
Its a nice advise especially for those who did trading in cryotocurrency
We really cant stop loosing money sometime,
But we can lessen it.
If we want to. Being wise is good but being economical is much better.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:11:25 AM

I am starting trading some month ago.Bought some alta coin but now all alta coin are down and i donot understad what can i do?I get a big lose if i sell this.So how control my mind ? Cry Cry
It is true that many people can't control their emotions that leads to lose their money in trading. We can control our emotions if we are always calm. We should be always positive when we are doing trading.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:41:53 AM

The first thing that you need to accept is losing. It's the common weakness of traders that either make them quit early or sell with more losses. Practice your mind and you will know that you can control your emotions if losses can't affect you anymore.
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:01:35 PM

The first thing that you need to accept is losing. It's the common weakness of traders that either make them quit early or sell with more losses. Practice your mind and you will know that you can control your emotions if losses can't affect you anymore.
Accepting loosing and knowing the risk that you are willing to take is very important for traders , it means that you should endorse what could happen whenever you put any amount of money at stake . You should forget about number and focus more on strategies , mind set and risk management .
If you're going to be uncomfortable with your losses , you should minimize either the number of trades or the amount dedicating to trading each day .
If you're trading with the same amount of money in each deal , you won't be really safe from losses and the risk will be higher to loose your funds , for example if your first 3  trades input was 500$ and you lost it , your 4th trade shouldn't be 500$ but should be at max the half , if you keep loosing then you lower the amount and so on .

Before doing any trade you should ask yourself are you prepared to accept whatever risk you'll encounter and to be ready for a 50-50 chance . If you're going to get frustrated after each loss then you'd better stop trading ! And go for another business that doesn't get you as emotional as trading does .
But if you practice enough in such way that losses don't affect you anymore , and only your sense and brain are controlling your behavior , then only you'll be able to make good money out of trading .
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:16:32 PM

Accepting loosing and knowing the risk that you are willing to take is very important for traders , it means that you should endorse what could happen whenever you put any amount of money at stake . You should forget about number and focus more on strategies , mind set and risk management .
If you're going to be uncomfortable with your losses , you should minimize either the number of trades or the amount dedicating to trading each day .
If you're trading with the same amount of money in each deal , you won't be really safe from losses and the risk will be higher to loose your funds , for example if your first 3  trades input was 500$ and you lost it , your 4th trade shouldn't be 500$ but should be at max the half , if you keep loosing then you lower the amount and so on .

Before doing any trade you should ask yourself are you prepared to accept whatever risk you'll encounter and to be ready for a 50-50 chance . If you're going to get frustrated after each loss then you'd better stop trading ! And go for another business that doesn't get you as emotional as trading does .
But if you practice enough in such way that losses don't affect you anymore , and only your sense and brain are controlling your behavior , then only you'll be able to make good money out of trading .

Uncontrolled emotions often leads  to negative result in whatever situation you are into. Trading needs a lot of strength and a whole lot of analytical skills and cleverness. It is a risky decision making thus too much emotions are not needed if you want to succeed. Openmindedness and positivity will be a great advantage.
Coffee2015

Activity: 258

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:18:51 PM

Praying before trading.
It may help you lots
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:00:38 PM

Let our self set our goal of what the value of coin we must sell. Dont be bothered of the current price. Dont panic just hodl. Because as you hold your coin think about that othwrs are holding too. This kind of strategy is proven and tested
gameK

Activity: 50
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:13:50 PM

The volatility of the crypto market is so great that you should learn to calm down before all the worst situations can happen to your possessions. If you have researched your project already invested then you can make a quick decision.
cluend

Activity: 62
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:03:39 PM

you must lose when starting trading  if can’t control stop trading.

must have two-three days away after lose after that read again why you lose , learn and move up
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: