Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:56:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy  (Read 49099 times)
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:24:47 PM

Wow, when I last checked this thread there were about 15 pages. What happened? How is the ICO going? Seems as this project is gaining more traction than I thought it would. Good for you, all the best VLB.
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:26:33 PM

Maybe because their business in Russia is unprofitable? I found this data in russian group. All the information is verified.

During 2016 (the company was established in mid-April), they have accumulated 50 million Rub loss (860000 USD), which is interesting as at the same time the revenue from operating activities has come to 3 million Rub. (50000 USD) with the cost of 18 million Rub. (310000 USD) production. It turns out that Oscar Hartman is such a ‘great’ businessman that he easily generates losses and attracts investors.
The reviews on the service Carfix deserve a special mention - http://otzovik.com/reviews/avtoservis_carfix_russia_moscow/
All reviews are extremely negative and you shouldn’t be surprised - according to the user agreement, they are not responsible for anything, except for the smooth operation of the application (paragraph 2.4).
The information provided by Carfix is a basis for building the blockchain, but they don’t have any contracts with official car dealers, banks, insurance companies (according to the information from the Carfix website and vlb.io). I don’t have a clue how they are going to build a global system. Do you?
Carfix was founded in April 2016. Since that the company became bigger 15 times. If it was unproffitable it wouldn't be impossible. It is a really working business with a gross sales of 1mln usd (November 2017 info).

We have a partnership with VW and Sberbank insurrance, that is noticed on VLB website. As well as some other partners like Uber, QIWI, etc. You can check this: https://carfix.ru/landing/uber as a proof of partnership with Uber.

Dude I think getting losses is normal for any businesses, you can't be a successful businessman if you won't encounter a huge amount of lost profits, it's normal and it's what makes any business stronger and more better than ever. Seeing that the project was just founded around April of 2016 it's normal for them to encounter lost profits, they're still new to the industry, they're still adjusting and they still haven't established anything yet, they haven't gain any trust from the market nor from the public so seeing these facts it's not impossible to encounter that huge amount of loss, but all of this, this is mainly from the past and from the time that they were just starting but what we should take notice is the fact that they're still here upto now, bigger than ever and growing in a massive rate in such a short period of time. In just less than 2 years they have achieved a lot and I believe there are are online article to prove that. It's a huge factor that from a rough start they've developed an empire that's now in partnership with a lot of companies not just in Russia but in other counties as well (as stated on their website) and is trying to make a revolutionary platform that's going to change the vehicle industry. This statement alone is a solid fact they are capable to build a global system.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:33:25 PM

what is the total supply of tokens and what about ICO end date? what will be price on ICO and pre sale per token? project looks like very promising project.

There will be issued up 250 mln tokens

200 mln VLB Tokens will be sold during ICO

The pre-sale is already finished.

Token price will be changed every 5 days (4 stages in total)

- Stage 1 – 27 Nov – 1 Dec – Base price 650 VLB Tokens for 1 ETH plus 195 VLB Tokens free of charge – a total of 845 Tokens for 1 ETH

- Stage 2 – 2 Dec – 6 Dec – Base price 650 VLB Tokens for 1 ETH plus 130 VLB Tokens free of charge – a total of 780 VLB Tokens for 1 ETH

- Stage 3 – 7 Dec - 11 Dec – Base price 650 VLB Tokens for 1 ETH plus 65 VLB Tokens free of charge – total of 715 VLB Tokens for 1 ETH

- Stage 4 – 12 Dec – 17 Dec – Base price for 650 VLB Tokens for 1 ETH.

OK thank you for this info.
The bonuses are nicely spread imo.

greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:39:19 PM

Maybe because their business in Russia is unprofitable? I found this data in russian group. All the information is verified.

During 2016 (the company was established in mid-April), they have accumulated 50 million Rub loss (860000 USD), which is interesting as at the same time the revenue from operating activities has come to 3 million Rub. (50000 USD) with the cost of 18 million Rub. (310000 USD) production. It turns out that Oscar Hartman is such a ‘great’ businessman that he easily generates losses and attracts investors.
The reviews on the service Carfix deserve a special mention - http://otzovik.com/reviews/avtoservis_carfix_russia_moscow/
All reviews are extremely negative and you shouldn’t be surprised - according to the user agreement, they are not responsible for anything, except for the smooth operation of the application (paragraph 2.4).
The information provided by Carfix is a basis for building the blockchain, but they don’t have any contracts with official car dealers, banks, insurance companies (according to the information from the Carfix website and vlb.io). I don’t have a clue how they are going to build a global system. Do you?
Carfix was founded in April 2016. Since that the company became bigger 15 times. If it was unproffitable it wouldn't be impossible. It is a really working business with a gross sales of 1mln usd (November 2017 info).

We have a partnership with VW and Sberbank insurrance, that is noticed on VLB website. As well as some other partners like Uber, QIWI, etc. You can check this: https://carfix.ru/landing/uber as a proof of partnership with Uber.

Dude I think getting losses is normal for any businesses, you can't be a successful businessman if you won't encounter a huge amount of lost profits, it's normal and it's what makes any business stronger and more better than ever. Seeing that the project was just founded around April of 2016 it's normal for them to encounter lost profits, they're still new to the industry, they're still adjusting and they still haven't established anything yet, they haven't gain any trust from the market nor from the public so seeing these facts it's not impossible to encounter that huge amount of loss, but all of this, this is mainly from the past and from the time that they were just starting but what we should take notice is the fact that they're still here upto now, bigger than ever and growing in a massive rate in such a short period of time. In just less than 2 years they have achieved a lot and I believe there are are online article to prove that. It's a huge factor that from a rough start they've developed an empire that's now in partnership with a lot of companies not just in Russia but in other counties as well (as stated on their website) and is trying to make a revolutionary platform that's going to change the vehicle industry. This statement alone is a solid fact they are capable to build a global system.
The idea is unique and necessary, everyone has cars. But to start developing a project in Russia is a risk, a country at a low level of development.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:42:07 PM

Thanks for that point of view. It is true if you want to expand you have to invest and for that you need to take a loan for example.

Twitter has never had a profitable quarter!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/10/26/twitter-says-may-finally-make-profit/

Same with Uber:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/06/01/uber-path-profitability-losses-fall-708m/
sibout

Activity: 176
Merit: 104

Bounty hunter, crypto investor and enthusiast

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:42:43 PM

So this ICO isn't going very well (apart from 3000+ eth out of a single transaction trough kraken and 100 ETH sent by an address connected to contract owner)

well the project is good, the startup is a couple of years in the business, so i think that the investors will still come Smiley
If I remember correctly they need 25k eth to raise their soft cap. I think this will be very hard for them to achieve.

There are still plenty of time to go. 25k eth seems hard to reach but with the good advertisement and efforts from the team, nothing is impossible.
Due to what has reached and caught attention so far, it may not be so difficult for VLB to reach the desired Cap, I still hope for the late search for great whales, not everyone like me will study the projects at every stage, and I believe that Team activity will be sufficient to achieve

Its strange that this kind of project, who already have a working platform in Russia for several years, cant raise more money than a project with just an idea out there. Its true they will have a lot of work integrating their business into blockchain but at least they have one.

OOO «Кapфикc» russian name or "Carfix" LLC if you translate it to English. In red: 1) gross profit (loss) 2) Operating profit (loss). Year 2016
OOO «Ceлaникap» russian name or "Selanikar" LLC if you translate it to English, this is Carprice LLC in 2016. In red:  1) Operating profit (loss) 2) Profit (loss) before income tax
Don't waste your money on this project. They will rip you off
DEV, what is it really so? It does not turn out that some of the money received from your ICO will go to pay off CarFix's losses? I think many potential investors will not like it.
Everybody wanted to get the proof. Here is the proof.
Carprice and Carfix are connected with Oskar Hartmann, founder of VLB
Let's check Carprice oficial website
https://www.carprice.ru/#/
At the very bottom
Look for OOO «Ceлaникap» or "Selanikar" LLC on English
https://sbis.ru/contragents/7706807818/771701001
Look for individual taxpayer number - 7706807818, search in Google for "7706807818 report 2016"
As a result we receive a report
https://zachestnyibiznes.ru/company/ul/1147746325572_7706807818_OOO-SELANIKAR/balance
The screenshot is taken from there. As we can see Carprice's operating activities are unprofitable, by the end of 2016 there was 1.4 billiard Rub. loss, or 24 million USD at the current exchange rate. Let’s take into account the fact that during the year the company accumulates  about 600 million Rub loss (USD 10 million), which basically means that the company is close to its bankruptcy, as they receive 2.1 billion Rub. from investors.
Carfix
https://carfix.ru/terms
Look for the official name -OOO «Кapфикc» or "Carfix" LLC on english
https://sbis.ru/contragents/7706436472/770601001
Individual taxpayer number of the company - 7706436472, as a result we receive a report:
https://zachestnyibiznes.ru/company/ul/1167746369471_7706436472_OOO-KARFIKS/balance
A screenshot is taken from there. During 2016 (the company was established in mid-April), they have accumulated 50 million Rub loss (860000 USD), which is interesting as at the same time the revenue from operating activities has come to 3 million Rub. (50000 USD) with the cost of 18 million Rub. (310000 USD) production. It turns out that Oscar Hartman is such a ‘great’ businessman that he easily generates losses and attracts investors.

Will check that info. And at least you answered. Thank you for that
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:55:54 PM

The idea is unique and necessary, everyone has cars. But to start developing a project in Russia is a risk, a country at a low level of development.
In fact the project has application capacity anywhere in the world and this depends only on the future work of the Team, and development can be improved without roots in one place. potential for this
KryptoTark

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:08:33 PM

It actually smell a bit like scandal.

Could mr VLB_token comment on the bad reviews here: http://otzovik.com/reviews/avtoservis_carfix_russia_moscow/ ?

PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:13:36 AM

So this ICO isn't going very well (apart from 3000+ eth out of a single transaction trough kraken and 100 ETH sent by an address connected to contract owner)

well the project is good, the startup is a couple of years in the business, so i think that the investors will still come Smiley
If I remember correctly they need 25k eth to raise their soft cap. I think this will be very hard for them to achieve.

There are still plenty of time to go. 25k eth seems hard to reach but with the good advertisement and efforts from the team, nothing is impossible.
Due to what has reached and caught attention so far, it may not be so difficult for VLB to reach the desired Cap, I still hope for the late search for great whales, not everyone like me will study the projects at every stage, and I believe that Team activity will be sufficient to achieve

Its strange that this kind of project, who already have a working platform in Russia for several years, cant raise more money than a project with just an idea out there. Its true they will have a lot of work integrating their business into blockchain but at least they have one.

OOO «Кapфикc» russian name or "Carfix" LLC if you translate it to English. In red: 1) gross profit (loss) 2) Operating profit (loss). Year 2016
OOO «Ceлaникap» russian name or "Selanikar" LLC if you translate it to English, this is Carprice LLC in 2016. In red:  1) Operating profit (loss) 2) Profit (loss) before income tax
Don't waste your money on this project. They will rip you off
DEV, what is it really so? It does not turn out that some of the money received from your ICO will go to pay off CarFix's losses? I think many potential investors will not like it.
Everybody wanted to get the proof. Here is the proof.
Carprice and Carfix are connected with Oskar Hartmann, founder of VLB
Let's check Carprice oficial website
https://www.carprice.ru/#/
At the very bottom
Look for OOO «Ceлaникap» or "Selanikar" LLC on English
https://sbis.ru/contragents/7706807818/771701001
Look for individual taxpayer number - 7706807818, search in Google for "7706807818 report 2016"
As a result we receive a report
https://zachestnyibiznes.ru/company/ul/1147746325572_7706807818_OOO-SELANIKAR/balance
The screenshot is taken from there. As we can see Carprice's operating activities are unprofitable, by the end of 2016 there was 1.4 billiard Rub. loss, or 24 million USD at the current exchange rate. Let’s take into account the fact that during the year the company accumulates  about 600 million Rub loss (USD 10 million), which basically means that the company is close to its bankruptcy, as they receive 2.1 billion Rub. from investors.
Carfix
https://carfix.ru/terms
Look for the official name -OOO «Кapфикc» or "Carfix" LLC on english
https://sbis.ru/contragents/7706436472/770601001
Individual taxpayer number of the company - 7706436472, as a result we receive a report:
https://zachestnyibiznes.ru/company/ul/1167746369471_7706436472_OOO-KARFIKS/balance
A screenshot is taken from there. During 2016 (the company was established in mid-April), they have accumulated 50 million Rub loss (860000 USD), which is interesting as at the same time the revenue from operating activities has come to 3 million Rub. (50000 USD) with the cost of 18 million Rub. (310000 USD) production. It turns out that Oscar Hartman is such a ‘great’ businessman that he easily generates losses and attracts investors.

Will check that info. And at least you answered. Thank you for that

Sibout, maybe it's a good idea to post pictures/articles from the side of Uber and/or VW about the partnership.

dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:36:20 AM

Fud happening. Well, it's always happen when you raised millions dollar in few days ico. Every Investors have their own research. They always do some due diligence before putting some money in an ico. I honestly can't understand why these people coming when ico already start (always).
I am a bit curious in motivation behind it's fud.

wonderfullife

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:36:37 AM

Here we have a holistic and global approach around the automotive industry and so around all the adjacent players. Everything is there; suppliers, insurers producters... People angry with their garage for example won't be sad anymore because here thanks to their system everything  thanks to the VLB system could become more transparent especially prices and services.
lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:56:15 AM

I definitely agree with you. Business is not easy as everybody's thinking. And this company already said that they are going to change the usual in the automotive company. They will bring up another system that will be fit for everybody's need. Infact having a decentralized system is an edge to a company like this.
VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 02:06:51 AM

Sibout, maybe it's a good idea to post pictures/articles from the side of Uber and/or VW about the partnership.
I think everyone understands that companies don't announce about each partnership. At the other hand it isn't a good idea to cheat and lie about partnership even with big companies -- you couuld meet them in a court.

We posted a link for Uber drivers which have a discount while using Carfix. I am afraid we can't show the papers cause they aren't for public, sorry.

VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 02:15:04 AM

Could mr VLB_token comment on the bad reviews here: http://otzovik.com/reviews/avtoservis_carfix_russia_moscow/ ?
Did you read the reviews? I've just checked some of them. Some of people there disappointed of the price of service, cause after making diagnostics workers on service found out that there are more to fix than it was supposed. But it's an usual situation, you should understand.

And in one review the guy was disappointed cause he wanted to pay directly to the guy on the service, but the guy refused to take money, saying to pay as it was stated in the agreement with Carfix.

But apart from this, I don't think I can comment the reviews, cause I don't know what was happening in each accident. The one who is writting always thinks he is right, and states only his point of view.

PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:23:41 AM

I definitely agree with you. Business is not easy as everybody's thinking. And this company already said that they are going to change the usual in the automotive company. They will bring up another system that will be fit for everybody's need. Infact having a decentralized system is an edge to a company like this.

In fact, that's their major edge!

Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:14:36 AM

Did you read the reviews? I've just checked some of them. Some of people there disappointed of the price of service, cause after making diagnostics workers on service found out that there are more to fix than it was supposed. But it's an usual situation, you should understand.

And in one review the guy was disappointed cause he wanted to pay directly to the guy on the service, but the guy refused to take money, saying to pay as it was stated in the agreement with Carfix.

But apart from this, I don't think I can comment the reviews, cause I don't know what was happening in each accident. The one who is writting always thinks he is right, and states only his point of view.

I never trust these kind of reviews. Bad reviews are always from people who want to take revenge because they feel mistreated. I only trust it when there are hundreds of reviews

BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 05:30:28 AM

well, bought some vlb tokens finally Smiley cannot await this token to be flying to the moon in 2018 Smiley here we go

yeah, and i waiting some one dump it in market after VLB goes to market

that's usually the case with tokens now-a-days. it's too bad 'cause a lot of people are missing out on big profits.
maybe this is the right strategy wait for listing on some exchange and wait for dump of the price,but nobody can know in advance if price wil pump or dump after the end of the ico so the risk is the same in my opinion
Indeed after the ICO sometimes the price pumps and it's a good sign because that means there's a lot of people interested on the project that could't get into the ICO on time.

I usually invest some to ico, and save some crypto just in case if it dips on exchange, so i can lower my entry price. If it doesn't, i'll have my ico tokens and i'll just enjoy the pump.
I agree with you, but considering what company we are talking about, I'm just confident that the VLB coins will grow in value. The idea is interesting to many. She will have enough followers.

hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:40:17 AM

well, bought some vlb tokens finally Smiley cannot await this token to be flying to the moon in 2018 Smiley here we go

that's usually the case with tokens now-a-days. it's too bad 'cause a lot of people are missing out on big profits.
maybe this is the right strategy wait for listing on some exchange and wait for dump of the price,but nobody can know in advance if price wil pump or dump after the end of the ico so the risk is the same in my opinion
Indeed after the ICO sometimes the price pumps and it's a good sign because that means there's a lot of people interested on the project that could't get into the ICO on time.

I usually invest some to ico, and save some crypto just in case if it dips on exchange, so i can lower my entry price. If it doesn't, i'll have my ico tokens and i'll just enjoy the pump.
I agree with you, but considering what company we are talking about, I'm just confident that the VLB coins will grow in value. The idea is interesting to many. She will have enough followers.

The thing is , they already have customers from CarFix.
So this project already has a lot of demand.
blockman

Activity: 2940
Merit: 627

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:50:43 AM

When the government supporting VLB, we will see a gain with no end.  Tongue

What you mean? They have some agreement with goverment? In what country?
He is just assuming and positive that there is a chance that VLB will be supported by the government and I do believe it can happen. This is the first global vehicle lifecycle blockchain in the world, look at it's website https://vlb.io/ and go to the partners section, scroll it down. Those partners are totally big blast for VLB and edge of being adopted by the gov't is high.

Ye I could see how government institutions, and people could benefit from the platform, but most of the govenrments are run by ignorant, money- minded people, who just follow orders that come from above, they dont ask questions, they do what they are told. So unless there is profit to be made to people in high power positions (rich people, positioned above governments), I dont see many governments implementing that tech.  And if there is someone else making profit in the middle, then the whole point of this project has gone missing.
It's a unique project from other ICO's out there and as you can see on it's very first start there's a big amount that was collected. Know the reason why? simple words it's because this project is something that has the potential. And you are now discussing different things from what this thread should be used for announcements and updates about the project.

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 06:51:27 AM

The thing is , they already have customers from CarFix.
So this project already has a lot of demand.

the fact they have already a network running will help, the task is not going to be easy but the project has a great potential for growth imo
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: