Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:13:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy  (Read 49099 times)
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:53:12 AM

The idea is amazing. The team looks absolutely professional. I can't wait more to invest in it once the project launches. What's the minimum ETH to invest? Thanks
The minimum amount of VLB Tokens that can be purchased during the VLB Token ICO by a Participant in one purchase is the amount that equals 1 ETH.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:05:09 AM

What is the Connection between Qiwi and VLB? it seems that team and advisors have background or is working at Qiwi

What is Qiwi. When I google, I find this: ''Qiwi is a publicly traded Russian payment service provider headquartered in Nicosia, that operates electronic online payment systems primarily in Russia''

Is this the correct Qiwi you are talking about?

lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 07:10:41 AM

What is the Connection between Qiwi and VLB? it seems that team and advisors have background or is working at Qiwi

What is Qiwi. When I google, I find this: ''Qiwi is a publicly traded Russian payment service provider headquartered in Nicosia, that operates electronic online payment systems primarily in Russia''

as i know, Qiwi is same as paypal, perfect money, etc.
it is an online wallet, but using FIAT currency.

if they partnership with Qiwi, what the biggest benefit for us as community member?

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:13:57 AM

Yes that is correct. Why I wonder is because core blockchain dev is (as far as I understand) employed by Qiwi. Furthermore advisor Mr. Solonin is CEO of Qiwi. I want to understand the interrelations between the both.
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:24:29 AM

I looked up Qiwi website, but I could not find the English version. It is only in Russian. It sounds like Qiwi employers decided to build VLB, but I dont know. Would be nice if the team answers your question.

MissedBTCtrain

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:28:19 AM

🎉 We are proud to announce that our co-founder, Paul Nazarov is presenting VLB Token at World Funding Summit in Los Angeles on Nov 17-18. VLB Token will change Vehicle Lifecycle Industry and make it transparent and more efficient for all its participants. 🎉

Is there any chance we can see the video of the presentation?
That would be nice, even if there is not live video they could upload the presentation to youtube later.

Agreed. It would be very nice if we can see the co-founder speak about the VLB, to get a general idea of the product and the team

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
 ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:42:38 AM

🎉 We are proud to announce that our co-founder, Paul Nazarov is presenting VLB Token at World Funding Summit in Los Angeles on Nov 17-18. VLB Token will change Vehicle Lifecycle Industry and make it transparent and more efficient for all its participants. 🎉

That would be nice, even if there is not live video they could upload the presentation to youtube later.

Agreed. It would be very nice if we can see the co-founder speak about the VLB, to get a general idea of the product and the team

Yes. I would assume that they can come up with a video documentation of the co-founder at that conference.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:45:56 AM

I looked up Qiwi website, but I could not find the English version. It is only in Russian. It sounds like Qiwi employers decided to build VLB, but I dont know. Would be nice if the team answers your question.

that's the problem when the project is in a foreign language. It makes researching a lot more difficult. especially russian projects.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:26:10 AM

that's the problem when the project is in a foreign language. It makes researching a lot more difficult. especially russian projects.

Actually google translate is translating Russian to English very nicely but still, I agree with you.

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 08:44:30 AM

everything should be verifiable in English possibly and maybe translated i some of the most popular languages as well
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:22:29 AM

They have a very complicated business model. they should really work on making people aware on how it works otherwise it will be of no use at all.

the more ppl give informations like this, about not understanding the project very well, i think the devs will use this information to make changes to their project whitepaper to get access to more ppl to understand it.

It is necessary because potential customer will not be technically sound. So, they need to simplify the whole learning curve.
VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 09:27:54 AM

Yes that is correct. Why I wonder is because core blockchain dev is (as far as I understand) employed by Qiwi. Furthermore advisor Mr. Solonin is CEO of Qiwi. I want to understand the interrelations between the both.
The blockchain will be developed by our team in collaboration with QIWI Blockchain Technologies.

Frank37

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:30:41 AM

Actually google translate is translating Russian to English very nicely but still, I agree with you.
An english version is a must, nowaday, also the kyrillic letters make it not so easy, if they are in pictures, and you have to type them in translator manually with kyrillic keyboard  Smiley.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:44:02 AM

Yes. I would assume that they can come up with a video documentation of the co-founder at that conference.
great news, I like such projects where there are a lot of public appearances and presentations where the team can submit it's project
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:47:08 AM

great news, I like such projects where there are a lot of public appearances and presentations where the team can submit it's project
Now we can not do without presentations, large investors are gathering on them, this is the best way to attract them to the project.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:00:34 AM

Now we can not do without presentations, large investors are gathering on them, this is the best way to attract them to the project.
Not only to attract large investors, It will also be good if they go to the conference/meetup in the country of their marketing target.
Its also good to raise demand.
areschen

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:00:53 AM

What are the hardware and software requirements for supporting VLB as an industry participant? For example, do car owners need to install a software application and register their identity?

No, everything will be on-line.

Yes makes sense to me. I see on carfix website that there is a promotion about Shell Helix motor oil, I was wondering if in the future you'll add promotions for using on chain services, or maybe tokenize those promotions (example, 30% discount if you pay with vlb)
VLB tokens will be used only to pay for blockchain validation, it won't be able to use the tokens to pay for something else (like motor oil or car repair services).

That's make sense. It's very hard for consumers to change their payment method.

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:01:00 AM

How are you going to store all the data on a blockchain? Such a technologies are not available yet. How will it be possible to download 100 terabyte node?

The technology is available. It's called IPFS. (interplanetary file system). And you don't store all data on the blockchain, you just put the transactions there.

Storing all the data would be meaningless i guess.

True, you must use the sharding technique that ETH is developing for storing all data.
So that eventually you can store only the hashes fo all data in the blockchain.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:04:42 AM

Not only to attract large investors, It will also be good if they go to the conference/meetup in the country of their marketing target.

We need at least some pictures since people tend to trust you more if they can connect faces with a project. Anyways you are on a right track there with your presence in seminars and summits.

Frank37

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:26:46 AM

We need at least some pictures since people tend to trust you more if they can connect faces with a project. Anyways you are on a right track there with your presence in seminars and summits.
Pictures with faces, short description on the website, linkedin, facebook profiles, so investors can check, who is behind the project, yes, for me these are important points, if I check where I will invest my money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: