Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:51:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy  (Read 49099 times)
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:50:22 AM

I looked up Qiwi website, but I could not find the English version. It is only in Russian. It sounds like Qiwi employers decided to build VLB, but I dont know. Would be nice if the team answers your question.

that's the problem when the project is in a foreign language. It makes researching a lot more difficult. especially russian projects.

Actually google translate is translating Russian to English very nicely but still, I agree with you.

Yes, You can use Google Chrome's built in feature to translate other languages to English, and its working fine. Smiley

google translate doesn't work so well. there are a lot of expressions it doesn't know and it can leave you dumbfounded.

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:00:29 AM

I looked up Qiwi website, but I could not find the English version. It is only in Russian. It sounds like Qiwi employers decided to build VLB, but I dont know. Would be nice if the team answers your question.

that's the problem when the project is in a foreign language. It makes researching a lot more difficult. especially russian projects.

Actually google translate is translating Russian to English very nicely but still, I agree with you.

Yes, You can use Google Chrome's built in feature to translate other languages to English, and its working fine. Smiley

google translate doesn't work so well. there are a lot of expressions it doesn't know and it can leave you dumbfounded.
Yes, I understand a little bit russian and google translator often don't know conjugated forms from russian verbs. So often you will get not a correct translation.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:22:09 AM

Yes, I understand a little bit russian and google translator often don't know conjugated forms from russian verbs. So often you will get not a correct translation.
It's a shame that is just in Russian I hope they translate it into English so that it can be accessible to the international market
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:19:02 PM

overall it is a nice promising project, but it needs more finetuning on both ends, in my opinion Smiley

at least the community manager is very active and urged to answer all questions.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:49:01 PM

It's a shame that is just in Russian I hope they translate it into English so that it can be accessible to the international market

I don't know if I understood it correctly but Qiwi is actually a Russian payment platform and Qiwi blockchain Technology a sort of subsidiary or side project?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:53:43 PM

Its a shame google translate is still useless for technical translation but a good thing is, there is a huge market in Russia for crypto projects right now so even without English version it will benefit them a lot.

VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 12:59:24 PM

I don't know if I understood it correctly but Qiwi is actually a Russian payment platform and Qiwi blockchain Technology a sort of subsidiary or side project?
Exactly, you understood it right.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:05:06 PM

overall it is a nice promising project, but it needs more finetuning on both ends, in my opinion Smiley

at least the community manager is very active and urged to answer all questions.

There is still enough time to improve the project.
And that the community manager is so active here, gives me the impression that they will listen to the the feedback the community gives them.
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:07:41 PM

Community is the persons who will support the project in hard periods, so good thing they are active with their community.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:09:27 PM

There is still enough time to improve the project.
And that the community manager is so active here, gives me the impression that they will listen to the the feedback the community gives them.

Well I hope so, at least questions get answered fast.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:17:11 PM

since im into icos now for a while i know that good communication to the community is woth gold when it comes to the question if a ico is successful or not - it boosts the trust level
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 01:22:27 PM

I guess as they will go around, partecipating in conference s we will get more confirmation about the usefulness of this project
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:54:18 PM

wow, so many quotest about my post Smiley

well, good to see that many here are sharing my thoughts Smiley hehe
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:08:04 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2017, 02:22:40 PM by Cauchy

since im into icos now for a while i know that good communication to the community is woth gold when it comes to the question if a ico is successful or not - it boosts the trust level

Excellent communication and transparency brings trust (which hopefully equals funds)
alphashotgun

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:12:26 PM

wow, so many quotest about my post Smiley

well, good to see that many here are sharing my thoughts Smiley hehe

thats great not only due to we share your opinion. it seems like we are going to get a strong and powerful community in here
Rigorous

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:13:58 PM

In Appendix B there is one mention of Wefenio Services ltd in Cyprus, which is the parent company of VLB Token, CarFix LLC and the upcoming US LLC. I can find only 3 links about Wefenio, what is that company?
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:18:56 PM

In Appendix B there is one mention of Wefenio Services ltd in Cyprus, which is the parent company of VLB Token, CarFix LLC and the upcoming US LLC. I can find only 3 links about Wefenio, what is that company?

What you mean? Wefenio owns VLB as one single company or VLB registered on Cyprus as a separate company?
Je.hitler

Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:31:27 PM

is really need for cryptocurrency for this project ??
 beside transparency i don`t see the necessity of it
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:36:15 PM

Do you have an internal exchange to buy coins? For example, using Qiwi. It is better to start your development with the US than in Russia.
Rigorous

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:44:48 PM

What you mean? Wefenio owns VLB as one single company or VLB registered on Cyprus as a separate company?

I got that legal structure of Wefenio, VLB, CarFix as well as the upcoming US LLC from the whitepaper. I am not 100% sure about the arrows, in UML an arrow pointing from A to B means A is a child of B. If you translate that to the legal structure it would mean Wefinio is a child of VLB, CarFix and US LLC, but I do not think that makes much legal sense. Probably Wefinio is the holding/parent company and the others are the subsidiaries.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: