Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:49:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy  (Read 49099 times)
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:41:02 PM

So, you have agrement with Hyundai Motor already as well? WHo will be first testing you technology? VW or Hyundai?
You made hasty conclusions, there was only a meeting of company representatives, but this could turn into something more.

Well, a partnership with Hyundai Motors would be huge for the project and with that first meeting a good step in the right direction is done. Hopefully they can stay in contact and negotiate further.
If the test platform is successful, it is very likely that they will conclude a partnership.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:41:28 PM

So, you have agrement with Hyundai Motor already as well? WHo will be first testing you technology? VW or Hyundai?
You made hasty conclusions, there was only a meeting of company representatives, but this could turn into something more.

Well, a partnership with Hyundai Motors would be huge for the project and with that first meeting a good step in the right direction is done. Hopefully they can stay in contact and negotiate further.

Regardless of what happens, VW or Hyunday, will be the watershed of this Ico particularly I am waiting for something that goes beyond the speculations and promises, I hope to be able to count on the Team for this, it showed an excellent support until now and a lot of applied work. Good luck
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:51:09 PM

Regardless of what happens, VW or Hyunday, will be the watershed of this Ico particularly I am waiting for something that goes beyond the speculations and promises, I hope to be able to count on the Team for this, it showed an excellent support until now and a lot of applied work. Good luck
The community needs real results, we want to know how much other companies are interested in working with you.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:59:16 PM

The community needs real results, we want to know how much other companies are interested in working with you.
That are really good news. They already have partnerships in Asia and Europe, just need someone in America to be around the world.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:11:03 PM

You want to going to Korean market? you had a presentation your project there?

Our goal is to globalize the project and achieve decentralization

and where are you going next? like which partner are in sight maybe? mercedes, audi, bmw, toyota and so on? any news?
car of any brand, except LADA. Waiting for good news.
Dev was said earlier that they are will starting from the USA and Russia - two big countries with ample opportunities.
Jay2408

Activity: 518

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:15:06 PM

That are really good news. They already have partnerships in Asia and Europe, just need someone in America to be around the world.

What partnership in Asia do you mean? Did I miss something because I only understood read that they had a first meeting with Hyundai people.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
captainhera

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:20:09 PM

VLB already got major partnerships!
Great work team. This is a great project with a great team behind it.

Thanks for all the updates.
Strong project!
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:23:59 PM

and where are you going next? like which partner are in sight maybe? mercedes, audi, bmw, toyota and so on? any news?

What is wrong with Lada?

Oh, because they never break down Wink
loup

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:49:00 PM

What is wrong with Lada?

Oh, because they never break down Wink
I'm curious, why not with LADA
hotICOlist

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 11:01:36 PM

We Send you Pm we would like to know what you think
Our team want to list this in Hoticolist.com
Kindly send us a few information regarding this project / ICO

Regards,
Hoticolist
Crashes

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:05:48 PM

Sibout, maybe it's a good idea to post pictures/articles from the side of Uber and/or VW about the partnership.
I think everyone understands that companies don't announce about each partnership. At the other hand it isn't a good idea to cheat and lie about partnership even with big companies -- you couuld meet them in a court.

We posted a link for Uber drivers which have a discount while using Carfix. I am afraid we can't show the papers cause they aren't for public, sorry.

Do you have UBER partnership? Or uber driver partnership? Grin
loup

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:06:21 PM

Such partnerships are  very essential to the VLB's platform and will serve as a litmus test to whole project model.
The more car manufacturers can join the project, the more confidence it will transmit, and the easier it will be to attract investors.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:47:46 PM

What partnership in Asia do you mean? Did I miss something because I only understood read that they had a first meeting with Hyundai people.

There is no partnership confirmed. All that happened was a meeting of the VLB team with representatives of Hyundai motors. Can be a good sign but can also mean nothing at all.
PS92

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:59:59 PM

Has the SAFT agreements been realised as of yet?

Will you release SAFT agreements? Is this just for accredited investors?

Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:29:02 AM

Sibout, maybe it's a good idea to post pictures/articles from the side of Uber and/or VW about the partnership.
I think everyone understands that companies don't announce about each partnership. At the other hand it isn't a good idea to cheat and lie about partnership even with big companies -- you couuld meet them in a court.

We posted a link for Uber drivers which have a discount while using Carfix. I am afraid we can't show the papers cause they aren't for public, sorry.

Such non-disclosure agreements must be hard for you too, because if you could show other companies you have their competitors on board it would give you leverage in the negotiations. Easier to convince them they will miss the boat if they do not join.
PS92

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:44:59 AM

Such non-disclosure agreements must be hard for you too, because if you could show other companies you have their competitors on board it would give you leverage in the negotiations. Easier to convince them they will miss the boat if they do not join.

If it were NDA then they wouldn't be posted here!

hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:46:52 AM

There is no partnership confirmed. All that happened was a meeting of the VLB team with representatives of Hyundai motors. Can be a good sign but can also mean nothing at all.
Yes, it gives a good sign and hope , but cant promise a sure thing.
iad_xo

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:49:56 AM

VLB project is getting very interesting. This will be disruptive in crypto for sure. Community support is building up
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:24:54 AM

VLB project is getting very interesting. This will be disruptive in crypto for sure. Community support is building up

The basic idea is quite different from other ICO's right now and I just hope investors will recognize this and trust the team. With all the pump and dump going on, it's getting hard for any ico to get more investment.
VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 02:36:12 AM

Do you have UBER partnership? Or uber driver partnership? Grin
Strange question. We have a partnership with UBER according to which their drivers have some special conditions with Carfix service.

Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: