Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:09:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy  (Read 49099 times)
nonconformist

Activity: 386
Merit: 104

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:13:00 AM

well, bought some vlb tokens finally Smiley cannot await this token to be flying to the moon in 2018 Smiley here we go

yeah, and i waiting some one dump it in market after VLB goes to market

that's usually the case with tokens now-a-days. it's too bad 'cause a lot of people are missing out on big profits.
maybe this is the right strategy wait for listing on some exchange and wait for dump of the price,but nobody can know in advance if price wil pump or dump after the end of the ico so the risk is the same in my opinion

That's true, however, I am doing another approach, half of the funds I have for VLB is for the ICO, I bought some, then I'll wait for the dumpers to do their thing when VLB goes out in the exchanges then buy half of my VLB budget on the dip when they dump. For me it's better not to put all of your funds right away.

Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:16:16 AM

Good to keep an eye on Twitter, VLB is very active there. Only one day left before 30% bonus proposal is over. Don't miss it if you want to participate.

gliridian

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:42:49 AM

Good to keep an eye on Twitter, VLB is very active there. Only one day left before 30% bonus proposal is over. Don't miss it if you want to participate.

Good thing I participated early in this project. I want to get the 30% bonus lol. FOMO is real! hahaha. Guys don't let this opportunity pass you. If I were you buy even just a little for this very promising project. It might surprise you.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 05:09:29 AM

Sibout, maybe it's a good idea to post pictures/articles from the side of Uber and/or VW about the partnership.
I think everyone understands that companies don't announce about each partnership. At the other hand it isn't a good idea to cheat and lie about partnership even with big companies -- you couuld meet them in a court.

We posted a link for Uber drivers which have a discount while using Carfix. I am afraid we can't show the papers cause they aren't for public, sorry.

Do you have UBER partnership? Or uber driver partnership? Grin
Strange question. We have a partnership with UBER according to which their drivers have some special conditions with Carfix service.

great, your business will be long term.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
gaitchs

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:13:23 AM

Good thing I participated early in this project. I want to get the 30% bonus lol. FOMO is real! hahaha. Guys don't let this opportunity pass you. If I were you buy even just a little for this very promising project. It might surprise you.

is there any chance on profiting from any non promising project too
Yasemin

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:33:13 AM

For the new people in this thread, if you want to invest in VLB, here is an article that will very clearly tell you how to participate in ICO:

https://medium.com/vlb-token/how-to-participate-in-vlb-ico-cd06fced1256

cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:56:06 AM

For the new people in this thread, if you want to invest in VLB, here is an article that will very clearly tell you how to participate in ICO:

Thank you for this tutorial. Now it will be much easier to invest in this ICO
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 06:31:58 AM

4750 eth raised at this stage is not bad, considering there are also other money raised for private investors to reach the soft cap
MissedBTCtrain

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:36:59 AM

Thats why they raised so much already. they are making it very user friendly to invest in their ICO!

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
 ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:03:45 AM

You want to going to Korean market? you had a presentation your project there?

Our goal is to globalize the project and achieve decentralization

and where are you going next? like which partner are in sight maybe? mercedes, audi, bmw, toyota and so on? any news?
car of any brand, except LADA. Waiting for good news.

What is wrong with Lada?

Oh, because they never break down Wink
I'm curious, why not with LADA

Lada is a russian vehicle manufacturer. We used to rally Lada's around when we were kids.

That's what their first production looked like. Rather robust, slow on acceleration and even slower on the brakes Cheesy

Their production line is known for not being very trustworthy.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:06:41 AM

Thats why they raised so much already. they are making it very user friendly to invest in their ICO!
I wish that every ico have that kind of an attitude  Wink
viljy

Activity: 1792
Merit: 935

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:14:07 AM

You want to going to Korean market? you had a presentation your project there?

Our goal is to globalize the project and achieve decentralization

and where are you going next? like which partner are in sight maybe? mercedes, audi, bmw, toyota and so on? any news?
car of any brand, except LADA. Waiting for good news.

It is LADA and should be in priority. Since this car is being repaired constantly, and every repair will be profitable. With VW a lot of profit is not obtained, since VW does not break down, there are only periodic maintenance.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:16:09 AM

4750 eth raised at this stage is not bad, considering there are also other money raised for private investors to reach the soft cap
for the first week more then not bad Smiley
CryptoCutie

Merit: 131

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:29:48 AM

so is it, everybody can use the Chance now and be a part at the start on.
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:33:37 AM

Since unsold tokens will be burned (if I dont remember wrong) it might be a good setup since circulating supply will be lower than if they reach hardcap of 300k eth. Such aspects is Worth to consider when deciding to join or not.
Yasemin

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:53:45 AM

Since unsold tokens will be burned (if I dont remember wrong) it might be a good setup since circulating supply will be lower than if they reach hardcap of 300k eth. Such aspects is Worth to consider when deciding to join or not.

You remember this correctly; quote from website:

''In the course of the ICO up to 200,000,000 VLB will be sold to token purchasers. All unsold VLB tokens will be burned. ''

This is indeed important information for investors

Terrratron

Merit: 17

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:09:13 AM

You remember this correctly; quote from website:

''In the course of the ICO up to 200,000,000 VLB will be sold to token purchasers. All unsold VLB tokens will be burned. ''

This is indeed important information for investors

Since the soft cap has already been reached, the project will work even if the sales of the tokens are small. But when unsold tokens are burned, investors will have tokens that have grown in value.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:14:32 AM

If they get the system running as they are saying the chances are good that the price could go higher with a much lower supply. Even if it's just a small amount I would hold, it could be at least some nice money in the future.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 08:26:58 AM

In Seoul we met with Hyundai Capital and discussed prospective cooperation in testing VLB in Hyundai Motor ecosystem

If Hyundai Capital becomes your investor and partner, it will be just great! VW and Hyundai occupy a leading position in the sales of cars in Russia. And, as I understand, initially this market will be won, success will be guaranteed!

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 08:28:50 AM

Hope this is going to be the next partnership then, would be quite big
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: