Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:29:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy  (Read 49099 times)
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 03:23:27 PM

With the full implementation of this project which the services offered will be available thru the use of VLB tokens, then there will be a large demand for that token, so it's advisable to purchase and hold that token for the potential to become a lucrative investment later when this project is fully implemented.

I would like to envision that VLB platform adoption will someday become a standard requirement for every entity  in the vehicle industry.
Yeah, project is good - especially for the long term invest,
when the entire infrastructure will improved and will use blockchain technology, token price will be moon.
I completely agree. If in the near future they announce cooperation with the company in the field of car insurance, the price of coins will grow many times immediately after entering the exchange. Insurance in Russia is a duty for everyone and people will be forced to buy tokens.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gaitchs

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:29:13 PM

With the full implementation of this project which the services offered will be available thru the use of VLB tokens, then there will be a large demand for that token, so it's advisable to purchase and hold that token for the potential to become a lucrative investment later when this project is fully implemented.

I would like to envision that VLB platform adoption will someday become a standard requirement for every entity  in the vehicle industry.
when the entire infrastructure will improved and will use blockchain technology, token price will be moon.
I completely agree. If in the near future they announce cooperation with the company in the field of car insurance, the price of coins will grow many times immediately after entering the exchange. Insurance in Russia is a duty for everyone and people will be forced to buy tokens.

Many are still blockchain illiterate, imagine everyone investing like crazy when they found out later about crypto world
KathPine

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:56:03 PM

Very interesting! I'm thinking about joing it!
VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168

Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 04:12:42 PM

If this is a disrupting project why contribution is stucked at around 4700 ETH ? Where are SAFT money?

Actually for any Project 4700 eth is huge amount. It's 2m $. Only problem here is their soft cap is 25.000 eth.

Besides, maybe 4700 eth come from Saft Money. Maybe not. Saft Money is a mystery for now.

I don't think these 4700 eth include SAFT commitments, dev said they aren't converted yet. Besides, most contributions are rather small with 1-4 ETH and I guess that SAFT commitments are a way higher.

Maybe thhey didn't converted all but some.

Also there is a 3000-3500 eth investmen from one investor which can be from saft commitment.

Still it is a mystery and the important thing is reaching the soft cap. I hope they will reach it one way or another.

Yes, we have not converted 9.5 million dollars yet.

Do you already know when you can convert these 9.5 million dollars? Seeing this amount in your smart contract could be a good sign for indecisive investors.

In a week.

PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:55:48 PM

I'm looking forward to their implementation of the blockchain. Usually tjese kinds of projects succeed.

What do you mean usually? There are hardly any projects running on the real blockchain. Or are you talking about their ICO?

Marenos

Activity: 312
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:59:22 PM

Honestly I dont want this token to "moon". Because after every pump there comes the dump. Im investor and no trader, therefore a steady grow is much more important. Hope most guys here think so too...
Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:29:09 PM

Honestly I dont want this token to "moon". Because after every pump there comes the dump. Im investor and no trader, therefore a steady grow is much more important. Hope most guys here think so too...

There is not dump everytime. It can moon and just correct which is normal for every market.
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:59:29 PM

There is not dump everytime. It can moon and just correct which is normal for every market.

Exactly, if a project is solid, has a great community, hard working devs and a successful platform then it will really moon but it doesn't mean that if it will moon then a dump is most likely to happen, that may happen in other cryptocurrency but that's not always the case and with this project it will seldom be the case and I can tell you that with confidence. This is not your average cryptocurrency, this is a cryptocurrency that has a valuable use in the vehicle industry, as long as its platform is being used and is being utilize by a huge number of people then a dump rarely happens, the price might decrease a little but that's normal for any cryptocurrency, this world is so volatile that a consistent uptrend is out of the picture, there will always be some ups and some downs that's just the way the market works.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 874

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:00:49 PM

You want to going to Korean market? you had a presentation your project there?

Our goal is to globalize the project and achieve decentralization

and where are you going next? like which partner are in sight maybe? mercedes, audi, bmw, toyota and so on? any news?
car of any brand, except LADA. Waiting for good news.

What is wrong with Lada?

Oh, because they never break down Wink
I'm curious, why not with LADA

Lada is a russian vehicle manufacturer. We used to rally Lada's around when we were kids.

That's what their first production looked like. Rather robust, slow on acceleration and even slower on the brakes Cheesy

Their production line is known for not being very trustworthy.
It looks nice, old cars have some scent of old memories and their are more bulletproof than the new ones

bullet proof with strong metal, i remember a same car model with harder material on older models

Lovely car. It goes well even on a snow-covered road, but is prone to drift. They are almost gone now, it's an antique thing now.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:03:57 PM

You want to going to Korean market? you had a presentation your project there?

Our goal is to globalize the project and achieve decentralization

and where are you going next? like which partner are in sight maybe? mercedes, audi, bmw, toyota and so on? any news?
car of any brand, except LADA. Waiting for good news.

What is wrong with Lada?

Oh, because they never break down Wink
I'm curious, why not with LADA

Lada is a russian vehicle manufacturer. We used to rally Lada's around when we were kids.

That's what their first production looked like. Rather robust, slow on acceleration and even slower on the brakes Cheesy

Their production line is known for not being very trustworthy.
It looks nice, old cars have some scent of old memories and their are more bulletproof than the new ones

bullet proof with strong metal, i remember a same car model with harder material on older models

Lovely car. It goes well even on a snow-covered road, but is prone to drift. They are almost gone now, it's an antique thing now.
Yes, because it is rear driven, it was dangerous, I lost my Lada on a snowy street, because of the drift ... and the tree on the side. Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:04:04 PM

I found out that it is good to invest in this project after I saw the roadmap and the whitepaper of the project. I believe that VLB token will be one of the successful coin in the future.

pizza_dev

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:10:37 PM

Very interesting to read all this updates! I am so excited. This project is really great, well done!
pizza_dev

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:12:08 PM

I found out that it is good to invest in this project after I saw the roadmap and the whitepaper of the project. I believe that VLB token will be one of the successful coin in the future.

I totally agree! Everything is really good and well structured. People will like it.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 06:26:14 PM

Exactly, if a project is solid, has a great community, hard working devs and a successful platform then it will really moon but it doesn't mean that if it will moon then a dump is most likely to happen, that may happen in other cryptocurrency but that's not always the case and with this project it will seldom be the case and I can tell you that with confidence. This is not your average cryptocurrency, this is a cryptocurrency that has a valuable use in the vehicle industry, as long as its platform is being used and is being utilize by a huge number of people then a dump rarely happens, the price might decrease a little but that's normal for any cryptocurrency, this world is so volatile that a consistent uptrend is out of the picture, there will always be some ups and some downs that's just the way the market works.
Of course, if the company is successful and widely distributed, and the cost of the tokens will be very high, it can lead to an increase in the cost of the final services, auto dealers, insurance, etc.

tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:27:48 PM

many looking for quick money but i would count VLB as long term project.  You have to give some time to develop platform. Next year this will be good project i think

Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:56:09 PM

many looking for quick money but i would count VLB as long term project.  You have to give some time to develop platform. Next year this will be good project i think
Sure, but in next year VLB token price can be much higher - so that early investors can get the maximum profit.
PS92

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:27:06 PM

Amelie is right, pump and dumps are shit and give products a bad name. Steady growth is way more important

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:54:19 PM

Amelie is right, pump and dumps are shit and give products a bad name. Steady growth is way more important
But you can nothing do about it. The market will decide, if there is a pump or a dump or a steady growing.
And the market is a system of thousands of brains, nobody knows, what price will be tomorrow.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:57:36 PM

If a token runs under a platform that is really tough and has proven to be a lot of devotees, then we don't need to worry about such things (pump and dump). The price will back to normal again as soon as the razzle stopped.
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:10:36 PM

well, i bought some and will buy some after the bounty hunters dump.

the distributed tokens are not locked, arent they?
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: