Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:12:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To travel is to live  (Read 3418 times)
gebell

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:32:01 PM

It is not inclusive. Travelling is for those who can afford paying for travelling expenses. Even if you are within your comfort zone, you can find ways to travel in a short distance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:18:32 AM

"Travelling leaves you speechless, then turns you into a story teller" a famous quote.
the world is book and those who do not travel read only one page. What you people think about traveling is worthy for life or not?
i am in love with travelling because in the end we only regret the chances we didn't take.

I couldn't agree more. I've learned far more lessons in life travelling and mingling with people from other cultures than all the lessons i've learned in school. It gave me a better perspective about life and how to be thankful for everything that i have right now

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Kawasanz

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:31:55 AM

Although sometimes we are lazy to swing our steps, because the fatigue that whack. Sometimes we can become angry with the circumstances we are experiencing, because we feel embarrassed. Or unconsciously, we become careless, so lose direction and do not understand where to go.life's journey is very long, winding and full of obstacles, so many obstacles confront us, and that sometimes makes us want to stop and turn. Yes, the walls and stones are big problems, little pebbles are scattered, trying to get us knocked, slipped, stumbled, to fall and stop our journey.not to mention the unconscious holes keep us mired in them. Perhaps many times we have to pass through the valley of tears, the abyss of destruction, the sheer cliffs, the dreadful wilderness of the night
elegion

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:39:54 AM

No, to travel is to travel, but to live is to live.You could travel somewhere, occupy a different space in time, but not experience anything. But the moment you open your self up (no matter what space you're occupying) you'll begin to experience, grow, and in turn live.

smokeryn1001

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:32:54 AM

Yes im in love with travel too 😍
If im rich ,i will choose to travel around the world
For the rest of my life
emenem

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:41:12 AM

I'm the happiest person whenever i am travelling. The more you travel the more you have a chance to explore new things, learn from it and be the change you want to see.
ktemur

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:52:24 AM

For me to travel is to eat Smiley
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:54:59 AM

"Travelling leaves you speechless, then turns you into a story teller" a famous quote.
the world is book and those who do not travel read only one page. What you people think about traveling is worthy for life or not?
i am in love with travelling because in the end we only regret the chances we didn't take.

One of the most fulfilling moments in life is when you get to travel and see places that you have never seen before. I really admire the beauty of those places and it makes you feel that you have been living this wonderful life beautifully.  
TheCoinGrabber

Activity: 994
Merit: 302

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:15:11 PM

Have anyone traveled using only bitcoin as a payment method and/or exchange currency?

I'm also curious about this. How well is bitcoin accepted in different countries? It would have been a great help for tourists not having to convert money, especially if they are visiting multiple countries in the region. Those visiting Europe is just fine since they all use the euro but what if you want to travel instead to SE Asia? You'd be needing to exchange money each time you get to a new country.
What's the problem? Now, there are Bank cards that work worldwide. What's stopping you to use them? It seems to me that bitcoin is still too early to use for these purposes. The trip is an opportunity for me to distract from problems. While traveling I meet with the living conditions of ordinary people in other countries and very often I realize that my life is not so shit as I think about it.

I live in the Philippines so I get visa-free travel to other ASEAN members so that's one less expense and hassle to worry about. It's just I don't have the money to travel.  Grin

If bitcoin is widely-accepted, then maybe I can put savings for the tour into a bitcoin wallet. Since the value appreciates, by the time I'm ready to travel, it should be a large enough pocket money.
illnino

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:02:01 PM

I will agree with the author of this post. Before I travelled to many countries of Middle East. I am happy I have seen these places as now it is too dangerous to go there, even to Tunisia.
umrohyuk

Activity: 155

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:42:37 PM

travelling is extremely worthy for human life. it reduces the exhaustion after hard work and even heals the depression.
Coins2350

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:55:39 PM

I would be very lucky person if I have an opportunity to travel worldwide. But I don't have cause the economy in my country doesnt allow me to travel.
That is why I decided to change my life and invest (even small amount o money) to Bitcoin.
I think it is smart decision and it will give me opportunity to travel in Future.
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:40:59 PM

travelling is extremely worthy for human life. it reduces the exhaustion after hard work and even heals the depression.

It all depends on how you travel. Try going somewhere on foot or by bicycle and you'll learn another meaning of exhaustion. I remember being so tired once that once I took a seat It took me less than a minute to fall asleep.
That doesn't mean travelling can't be fun because it really is.

godfredmanu

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:50:26 PM

Now bitcoins offer opportunity for travelers. You can hold bitcoins in millions and travel without any airport /customs restrictions. If you are even smart you can earn money through arbitrage by buying low at your country and selling high at your destination. or vice versa.

STEALTHCRYPTO        ═════•    QUANTUM MEST NETWORK   •═════  STEALTHCRYPTO
███ Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection  ███
Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | Google plus | Facebook
zedkiel08

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:58:18 PM

Travelling from one place to another is learning more , because when somebody travels they gain more interesting facts about the place they travel. Learning different cultures of different people around the world. I love to travel the world soon , and that is one of my biggest dream.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE FABRIC TOKEN ECOSYSTEM      WHITE PAPER    ANN THREAD    SLACK      DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ichsan ardi

Activity: 672

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:14:07 AM

if u'r free and have much money i think its worthy for live. but if u'r a worker, dont have a free time and dont have a money its seem not good for traveling Cheesy

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Yassine96

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:38:41 AM

traveling allows you to discover other cultures and get to know people and especially to eliminate stress
nodelover

Activity: 140
Merit: 30

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:51:11 AM

I agree. Travelling gives you peace of mind and relaxation than ever before. That is why it is a must.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS            
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
PepperaOnIt

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:19:19 AM

Travelling is life for me. I like to travel around the world and see the wonders in every country. The ancient places are so good for me. Different places makes my life worth living. If i get many bitcoins i will travel around the world.
Tsareeys

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:20:26 AM

For me, yes travel is life! Traveliing around the world is an experience that can’t anyone replaced. Travel could show the beauty of mother eart. Then we have to work, save then travel!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: