Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:31:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To travel is to live  (Read 3418 times)
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:02:56 AM

To travel is to live because it will ease you from all stresses, take your mind away from the burden of work. You will earn many memories from your travel and share your happiness to your loveones.
Travelling isn't as safe and easy as most people think as there are more and more people who are ready to advantage of people just because they are foreigners. And some countries are so dangerous that tourists are kidnapped and held for ransom.Research before you travel.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aleenoe335

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:58:10 PM

Life is a journey we must go through. Although sometimes we feel lazy and heavy to step foot, but we must still force ourselves so we keep moving.
Although life is so difficult, even though life is heavy but we do not give up on our lives. Or even we often do not have the direction and purpose of life then keep walking because our journey is still long.Life we ​​live is a long journey. A lot of things that hinge on us. So many obstacles are blocking in front of us.
It's as if we can not afford to get through it, even when we've been trying to walk as far as possible to feel like turning around when we're blocked and intercepted by life's problems. Then never stop let alone turn around.
Paverspacers

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:00:31 PM

To travel is to live because it will ease you from all stresses, take your mind away from the burden of work. You will earn many memories from your travel and share your happiness to your loveones.
Travelling isn't as safe and easy as most people think as there are more and more people who are ready to advantage of people just because they are foreigners. And some countries are so dangerous that tourists are kidnapped and held for ransom.Research before you travel.

It's indeed a good idea to be cautious especially since I saw real people stuck in prisons abroad for stuff they didn't do.. I think it was shown on National Geographic.. I am hoping to travel around Asia once  I get all my financials sorted out though.
gowron24

Activity: 90

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:30:19 PM

The chances you speak of are arbitrary. Many times, it only seems you might have a choice, and I think some people are indeed addicted to this illusion. Fatalism? Not at all, just working within material, psychological and social constraints..
L1looker

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:19:42 PM

When you travel, you have an opportunity to see new sights, explore different cultures, communicate with locals and find new friends. I think that travel is the best hobby.
gaby0312

Activity: 75

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:55:17 PM

I totally agree with you. Travelling is more than exploring different cultures, or wonderful lands. It can also allows you to learn a lot about yourself, to meet people you would never did if you wouldn't travelled, and you can just feel free.
Tozi

Activity: 122
Merit: 3

sunxcoin.com - crypto/Fiat exchange ecosystem

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:08:32 PM

Life is a great journey.A journey in which we must be very careful.Every day is a new experience.People don't understand that.The journey comes to us as a holiday.Life should be used in the best possible way.We need to travel with the people who are our loved ones.When we grow older then it's too late to travel.

X ──  A SMART BLOCKCHAIN EXCHANGE PLATFORM  ── X
Join SUNX (XNS) ICO: https://sunxcoin.com/
thycrypto

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:14:10 PM

I would love to travel. I really want to see Iceland and also somewhere like Greece islands. Obviously, I would like to visit more places. I like to visit and learn the culture and also try their foods. I think that having those experiences can change who you are as a person and expose you to great things.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
baxxx

Activity: 179
Merit: 29

icoshrimp.com Check out ICO reviews

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 07:15:47 PM

Im from europe been to asia lately. Completely different culture and it opens your eyes to look further that just whats
in front of your nose. Definetely a good way to spent those crypto gains.

icoshrimp.com Check out ICO reviews
BroganBloodstone

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:53:58 PM

"Travelling leaves you speechless, then turns you into a story teller" a famous quote.
the world is book and those who do not travel read only one page. What you people think about traveling is worthy for life or not?
i am in love with travelling because in the end we only regret the chances we didn't take.

Yeah, same in love with traveling and crypto Smiley

Been traveling around Europe. Nice to visit new places and experience different cultures. It helps a person grow in my opinion.
mlkvch

Activity: 120
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 09:21:03 PM

For me, it's true. But there are many people who create families, work, help people and it's enough for them. I don't say it's good or bad. To each his own.
myhometalk

Activity: 138
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:26:28 PM

"Travelling leaves you speechless, then turns you into a story teller" a famous quote.
the world is book and those who do not travel read only one page. What you people think about traveling is worthy for life or not?
i am in love with travelling because in the end we only regret the chances we didn't take.

Yeah, same in love with traveling and crypto Smiley

Been traveling around Europe. Nice to visit new places and experience different cultures. It helps a person grow in my opinion.

How do you deal with the stress of new situations or problems that arise?
Lyne01

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:52:46 AM

Travelling always gives me a since of fullfillment because I travel to the places I always wanted. Travelling is always a part of our lives. Every day we travel from nearest to farthest distance. However, travelling with a purpose is different by just travelling. In travelling, you will be able to find new places, discover the places, make new friends and leaving a foortprint of love and memories. Travel while you still can and while you have resources. It is worthy to travel.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
NadiaHel

Activity: 336
Merit: 203

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:58:45 AM

I'm always one to attack absolute statements about the correct way to live, and this one that I will indeed attack! I think that making a claim like "to travel is to live" is to suggest that people who cannot afford to travel don't live, which just isn't true. People find real meaning within their own communities. similar to how you derive meaning from travel. There are different ways to experience life and find meaning, and travelling is merely one of them.

Also, if "to travel is to live" then pretty much nobody except travelling merchants and the wealthy every truly "lived" before 1930, which is quite the claim to make.
Totally agree, I´ve traveled a lot, lived in several countries and be away from my home for too many time. Now, when I visit my family and friends I can see how happy they are in their houses, with their peaceful lives, and me? All this trip ... I loved it, I really enjoy my live, but I don´t think I´m better than them, or have more experience in life at all. Ok, i´ve seen many places, and lived in different cultures, so what? It doesn't make me more intelligent, or happier than some of my friends which are still in my little village enjoying mountains, learning about how beautiful spring can be every year. They can tell you when is going to rain or what mushroom to eat... I know nothing
lantan81383628

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:10:11 AM

Ever since I was in college I would travel. I love go on adventures since my parents often travel and bring me with them. I've been to Africa, Philippines, Japan, Korea, Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Bhutan, Italy, Paris, and America. I never felt harassed or discriminated during ym travels. Every time I land on new soil, I feel like the difference in races is just an illusion. People are kind.

I really envy those of you who travel a lot, and I still strive to make money in my daily life.
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:22:10 AM

My family love to travel. Yes travel is to live. If you are traveling the world with your family it is a great experience. Exploring the world and nature is God's blessing. By traveling you will learn many things along the way.
kaspersky15

Activity: 44
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:39:30 AM

maybe you're right i hope one day i can be just like you. i want to travel, i have money but i just dont have the courage to go travel by myself. i know the feeling to go to other places is amazing and its a good experience for your heart and your soul. going to other places and experiencing things you didnt experience yet is so damn amazing. i do hope i can do it sooner than i expect Smiley wish me luck hehehe
equoboy

Activity: 176

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:19:25 AM

Wish i have a lot of money to explore the world. I love travelling. When im travelling i feel like im other person, i feel free,brave and my mind feel refreshed. Looking outside the window of the bus with a headset on my ears and good musics feels like im doing music video Grin lol
kerwin T

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:17:15 AM

To travel is to understand the world in a diverse perspective. The culture and lifestyle of other people, that's the beauty of travelling.
I agree. You can learn the lifestyle of the people in each country And its habit. Travelling is a one time experience in your life. Travel while your living cause you only live once.
messi_oc

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:39:48 AM

Travel is a way to add a lot of text to each area, discover new things without knowing it. And all those trips will be the best experience for you and will help you on your way to the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: