Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:42:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To travel is to live  (Read 3418 times)
dogz12

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:45:21 AM

"Travelling leaves you speechless, then turns you into a story teller" a famous quote.
the world is book and those who do not travel read only one page. What you people think about traveling is worthy for life or not?
i am in love with travelling because in the end we only regret the chances we didn't take.
Lucky for you but if the statement "to travel is to live" is literal, then i maybe dead a long time ago. Its good that we have the internet nowadays, if your purpose of travelling is to see the world and learn their culture then you can do it at the comfort of your homes using the internet, but alas, you would not be there to experience it first hand.
L00n3y

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:17:52 AM

"Travelling leaves you speechless, then turns you into a story teller" a famous quote.
the world is book and those who do not travel read only one page. What you people think about traveling is worthy for life or not?
i am in love with travelling because in the end we only regret the chances we didn't take.
Now i get it. This is the reason why my neighbor isnt getting any older. He is a pilot of a passenger plane. He travels a lot and he lives longer.
KrLos

Activity: 768
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:35:46 AM

When you travel, you have an opportunity to see new sights, explore different cultures, communicate with locals and find new friends.
Investment in travel is an investment in yourself, as travel broadens the horizons and help to find yourself Smiley
beardman16

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:27:16 AM

For me, traveling is worthy for life. We should discover many places and experience different things around the world. We must seize the day and enjoy life because we only live once so enjoy the beauty of our nature.
Greendays

Activity: 135
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:14:25 AM

Travelling is exploring. It breaks the boundaries of your mind.
ORiN

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:44:14 AM

imho in travels you feel free and not tied to a place!
Genovese

Activity: 284
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:35:11 PM

Yeah, now I am lost in cryptos but soon I plan to resume travelling as much as possible.

mcquillon.tullo

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:38:54 PM

That's true. I'm so into travelling too! But still I haven't seen too many places. Wish I could see more in the nearest future.
lsindiong

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:41:36 PM

I think we should travel because this is the most exciting thing we can do.  Roll Eyes
Cosmic BitGhost

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:59:10 PM

Traveling means new foods, cultures, language, people, and places to explore.  Traveling alone help us grow as a person.
vinzanityyy

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:19:59 PM

Most of my friends already know that I love travelling, and this is something that I truly live for. I travel because I want to explore different amazing and extraordinary places, to meet fabulous people from all over the world, to be more aware of the cultures of others as well as of my own, to learn, to see, to explore. Last night I was watching the “Amazing Race” show (a show where couples travel around the world, compete against each other resolving different clues to continue on their journey), and while they were in Copenhagen, Denmark, one of the clues was to memorize a poem of Worlds famous Danish author, poet, and fairy tale writer, Hans Christian Andersen, who among many others remarkable fairy tale stories also wrote “The Emperor’s New Clothes”, “The Princess and the Pea”, “The Little Mermaid” and “The Ugly Duckling”. These children stories remain even today very popular and are widely read across the globe.
bitroxis

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:45:28 PM

Traveling is important - especially when you're young. But maybe it's worth noticing that you also have to be awake while travelling to make the most of the experience. I know people who travel and still remain the same - they don't really understand what they see, they just still judge everything through a very narrow looking glass.

ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:55:04 PM

To travel is to escape from reality, this is well experienced by me. I traveled and it was fun it was so enjoyable! but once the day you need to goo home! you need to go back to reality. travel is just escaping from reality and it is really an amazing  thing to do
randal9

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:00:49 PM

I personally don't run away from reality when traveling...I'm running away from routine...I'm charging up with new emotions, then I use this mood in my daily life
elllee

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:15:17 PM

I love to travel and adventure that i experienced is priceless. I always give a time to myself to travel because this is my way to release my stress and meditate. My best spot to travel is beautiful nature and mountains this place gives me peaceful mind and release toxic in physically and emotionally.
Jesabela04

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:43:09 PM

I agree with this passage, travelling will give you memories that you can keep for all your life. Those memories are something you won't forget specially the place that you have been to. One of my dream is to travel around the world and explore different cultures. It may cost a lot of money but you can't replace the memories you'll have in travelling.
wuaimm

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:48:28 AM

I am a super like to travel, the annual plan is to go to a place.If the funds enough circumstances, but also go out to the outside world to see.
rsmtp7

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:34:35 AM

I totally agree with you. I also like to travel very much. new people, new places, new ideas, new ideas, new emotions ..)
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:35:05 AM

There is just something with traveling that makes one feel so alive. It is not really a big deal when one thinks of it, getting rich is more important than traveling for some. But, the idea of seeing the mesmerizing view in different places gives that sense of awe and rejuvenation to a person. That's why I would like to travel as well.

Kiiti1

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:54:06 AM

I totally agree. Traveling is life.. I'm so in love with it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: