Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:26:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To travel is to live  (Read 3419 times)
AdTraxis

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:19:55 AM

Travelling opens up one's mind. Wherever you go becomes a part of you somehow. Whether local or even global, scientists believe that travel somehow enhances our lives and increases life expectancy. In short, travelling is good for your mental well being.
alisha123

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:08:49 AM

Really traveling is living. Travels help us to open our minds, to be more tolerant towards others and to realize that we are not the belly of the universe and that we live with a few other billions of people. Travelling enrich our souls.

For me the best investment of the money is to travel ... this is all you'll have at the end of your life, with the memories you have done, and what better memories you can have besides what you have done traveling?
Intellectual Romanticist

Activity: 283
Merit: 23

TEU - bitcoin for shipping ICO: 15/Mar - 12/Apr

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 11:31:45 AM

Yes, I believe that travelling somehow makes you realize that you shouldn't be tied to a piece of land.
But the thing is people travel the planet a lot, but do not travel inside their minds and soul.

Intellectual Romanticist
Intelligence Wisdom Courage Honor Integrity Consistency Strength Perseverance Romance
Abe Token | Ethereum Limited | Citereum | Bitcoin One | ExpressCoin
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:33:27 AM

I love travelling but I have the feeling that it's an advantage that we have when we have a certain level of comfort. And we do not realize the chance we have and all the consequences it can have on the local populations and the envionment.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
shinchan123

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:56:26 AM

Travelling around the world seems to be present in everyone’s bucket list. Having enough money for that is the common problem. Going back to the question, I think traveling is important because it allows people to learn about new cultures, places and history. It allows you to understand the world better and perhaps completes a certain part of you as an individual; a sense of achievement perse.
Fishmo57

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:04:06 PM

"Travelling leaves you speechless, then turns you into a story teller" a famous quote.
the world is book and those who do not travel read only one page. What you people think about traveling is worthy for life or not?
i am in love with travelling because in the end we only regret the chances we didn't take.

I think it is very important part of our life. It gives us experience and world view, it face us with different people. I do not travel often, but really want to change that.
Cenylus

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:38:10 PM

"Travelling leaves you speechless, then turns you into a story teller" a famous quote.
the world is book and those who do not travel read only one page. What you people think about traveling is worthy for life or not?
i am in love with travelling because in the end we only regret the chances we didn't take.

Well, "travel is to live" - this phrase is too loud. I don't think we can to compare it, for me life is not about traveling. It is just a small part that can make my life more interesting. That's all.
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:42:22 PM

As I was a kid. I really don't any interest going to places, yet as I grow older. I started to enjoy going into places. Learning new culture, understanding and enjoying the company of other people that has different culture. Aside from the beautiful landmarks that i want to visit in the specific places. What I really enjoyed the most is the new type of foods that I get a chance to eat. Now why I think about travelling worth to live for? I can ask you back if you don't travel is it worthy to live for?
DukeCrypt

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:55:46 PM

Travel can help understand what we want from life
Dating with new people, places and cultures awakens consciousness. You will understand what is close to you and what is not. The diversity of cultures, nations, traditions makes us spiritually rich people.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:28:53 PM

I know a family with four children who have traveled over 62 countries in the last 12 years ... I admire such people .... how many impressions and inspirations for the realization of the goals ...

But I think those people who can travelled around the world are financially free. Imagined 62 countries in the last 12 years, I often see a people like that mate. Though I want to do it also travelling around the world, but still don't know yet when will it be happen into my life, the only thing I can do was travelling here in any palces in my country but not outside my nation.
pubudu123

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:55:00 PM

Travel is a very interesting one.Travel makes me happy.Happy is need me for live.So, travel is to live for me.
Pemburu1

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:32:19 PM

the tour made me enjoy life with the universe more

so I can release my work load every day I do and can have fun with my wife and child Smiley

━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━     BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS     ━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━
A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
Medium      Twitter      Reddit      ■■      WHITEPAPER      ■■      Telegram      Facebook      Instagram
fade400

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:34:05 PM

Traveling has been eye opening in several respects through the people I have met, the variety of the places I have visited and the realizations about myself along the way. But sometimes I am traveling for a long period of time, I question what I am doing and where I am going. I wonder why I am here and what I should be doing. So I have come to decide that traveling for me is not as important as is living in a foreign place for more than 1 month. Living on a farm, with a family or in a city with strangers. To become accustomed to my new surroundings is key to my happiness.
Pipin Mali

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:28:18 PM

It depends on how rich are you. I would say I fall somewhere in the middle class. I travel occasionally, maybe twice a year. Traveling is cool, it breaks routine and resets my mind. But there are higher things on my priority list, like investing in real estate for example.
gsmbimol
Copper Member

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 07:39:24 PM

The importance of travel to keep the mind alive is immense, and one visit means new experience, so enjoy life and the importance of travel to the world.

kylekyle2000

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:37:42 PM

I personally also like to travel and going to different places. However, I am fully aware that not all people enjoy that and prefers maybe staying at home doing their own stuff. We are all unique thus we cannot and shouldn't impose what we want on others.

Blockshipping  ───────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ███████████████             Twitter     Facebook         
The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread  
Xenon143

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:47:14 AM

My wife and I cruise every 2 years or so, but would like to be able to do it full time...

I've heard of a woman (I'm sure there are others) who pays to cruise all year round, on the same ship, no doubt at a discount.

She has her 'own' cabin, knows all the crew, loves new ports of call, and revisiting dozens of others she refreshes her memories and experiences.

If my cypto life eventually allows, we'd like to try lots of cruise ships and pick one and try that for a year, then maybe continue or change ... just to keep exploring all over the world ... returning home to check the mail once a year...nah, maybe not...
huanzhong644306

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:04:09 AM

This is one of the best ways to relax and escape busy work or semester or misery.

Life is what they call sports. Travel is a wonderful way to move forward!
lodi123

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:17:29 AM

Yes to travel is to live because when you are travelling you are already enjoying and have satisfaction in your life ,and you must live life to the fullest
yurenchuang7125

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:47:22 AM

Travel is living, yes, I believe it. Your life becomes more lively, colorful, and makes you feel young again, and you will find a lot of places you enter.

Travel allows us to relax, to relieve stress and the burden of life, but to end our journey, we must work hard.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: