Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:42:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To travel is to live  (Read 3418 times)
Dorion2124

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:36:50 AM

"Travelling leaves you speechless, then turns you into a story teller" a famous quote.
the world is book and those who do not travel read only one page. What you people think about traveling is worthy for life or not?
i am in love with travelling because in the end we only regret the chances we didn't take.

I agree! Travelling cant make you happy, because of the place you see, how beautiful the place is Smiley
I also wants to travel in many places that has a beautiful scenery, and also has a good background for instagram photos Cheesy
Travelling can also stress you out, by scaping all your work and also problems Smiley
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:35:56 AM

"Travelling leaves you speechless, then turns you into a story teller" a famous quote.
the world is book and those who do not travel read only one page. What you people think about traveling is worthy for life or not?
i am in love with travelling because in the end we only regret the chances we didn't take.

I agree! Travelling cant make you happy, because of the place you see, how beautiful the place is Smiley
I also wants to travel in many places that has a beautiful scenery, and also has a good background for instagram photos Cheesy
Travelling can also stress you out, by scaping all your work and also problems Smiley

No, travelling won't stress you just because you leave your work. What will stress you is your budget. For sure it will deplete your resources if you only have enough money and extra spending like this for sure will hurt you.

If you really want to travel, then save your bonuses, 13th, 14th and other incentives that the company is giving you. That way, you won't be worrying about travelling.

Croco1234

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:48:52 AM

Its my dream to travel everywhere you can see the beautiful place  and other person that you meet..
doodles765

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:44:05 AM

traveling is one ofthe most amazing recreational activity in this world.
polya-na-v

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:45:02 PM

I love to travel. Put me in a car, plane, or train with some destination in mind and I am a happy camper. I usually don’t care where I am going, I just like to be someplace new and seeing new things. I look at every vacation or trip someplace as a new adventure of sorts. Even if it is just going out of state to visit friends or family; to me it is something that I do not see or experience in my everyday life and that is an amazing thing.

For my whole life I have been fortunate enough to travel.
Olrac

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:40:31 PM

Yes, I agree, to travel is to live. It is a good feeling to travel and explore different places and meet different people. It is a good way of releasing stress and tension, as well as discovering one's self. Everyone must have to travel at least twice or thrice a year or if possible more than to spend time with families and relatives.
Btcaivah1

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:28:39 AM

Travelling can change someone's life.
The reason why many people  travel is because they love an adventure.Wherever you will go you will make a memories of your adventure which will last a lifetime.
albusseverus1224

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:57:50 AM

Yes, indeed, to travel is to live. I am always dreaming of traveling on different places I think worth going to. Traveling is somehow a reward to ourselves. After having a lot of work for a week or month, go try to travel and be relaxed. It is truly relaxing and lets you see how great life is. So if you have the chance to travel, go grab it.
SupportBitcoin

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 05:15:23 AM

Traveling is awesome just takes a lot of money to do it!

██ ███ ████ █████ ██████  _______SupportBitcoin.com_______   ██████ █████ ████ ███ ██
COMING SOON FEBRUARY 10, 2018
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
limpopo poni

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:54:15 AM

I think this old thing "to travel is to live" is dead now. With the globalization, every capital country seems to be the same. Moreover, I don't see how traveling in different country like a tourist allow you to improve yourself. I would say that the key is in libraries. To read is to live nowadays.
g-unit

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:20:04 AM

Real travelling is expensive and even dangerous nowadays. But you don't need to visit other countries to get an unique experience. There's an Internet and computer games. Therefore you can choose how to travel in your own way to get impressions.
charmaine08

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:18:05 PM

I agree that to travel is to live ,.
DMiracle1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:24:50 PM

Very well said. "To travel is to live", by Hans Christian Andersen. Nobody could've express it more beautifully than Sir Hans.
To travel is to explore different amazing and extraordinary places. To be able to meet fabulous people from all over the world and be more aware of their cultures. If ever my earnings in campaigns will permit it, i'm planning to take my whole family on a travel adventure. Somewhere we can build some lasting memories.
sathi7890

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:29:44 PM

I love to travel. I like to travel to new place. I traveled by train several times. It is very necessary to travel to keep the mind and the mood good.
vermontconan

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:53:03 PM

travelling is good.you suddenly leaves your problem by travelling.more travel more fun.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
yfekolpace

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:25:05 PM

Traveling is very cool! These are the most unforgettable emotions. The main thing is to have something to travel and time for traveling.
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:36:30 PM

True,. Traveling is fun... But then again not everyone likes to travel. I myself only get out of the house for groceries. Others have a different but meaningful pursuit in their lives. People i know would rather improve themselves be it physically, mentally or spiritually. Others dives in their career and choose to improve that, others family. In the end, we must do what we want in this lif, be it traveling or spending time with your loved ones. It's a matter of priorities

Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:36:22 AM

As the saying say's like this that you only live once. We should make the best of every day that we are here in this world. walk around, travel around and discover every step of your travel. Full your mind with beautiful and once in a lifetime memories that you have today. we're blessed that we are in this world that full of colors and great people.

goksamppehert

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:21:50 PM

I encourage everyone to travel as much as possible. But it isn't enough to just travel...do your best to immerse yourself in the local society, culture and customs. You'll learn so much about yourself as a human and realize that humans all want the same thing: to be happy and free
dash007

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:19:29 AM

Travelling is the best ever. Apart from the fact that we get to meet new people, there is this feeling of accomplishment that comes with travelling that cannot be overstated. The real journey is not from point A to point B, the journey is what happens in between, that is where the fun lies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: