Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:25:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What Are Your Greatest Fears As a Bitcoin Holder?  (Read 7290 times)
Birdiebig

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:03:31 PM

In fact, the psychological reaction of investors is something I fear. When the market has outside influences, it is really sensitive and unstable psychology can affect the market's woes by responding to panic. Not only investors, but even consumers, with a good mindset for bitcoin value, they have also become a real investor.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anafisa

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:08:37 PM

the biggest fear for bitcoin owners when bitcoin prices fall in the market. and also bitcoin that we have taken by others (hackers)
genology

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:12:31 PM

Im scared that some cryptocurrency might replace the position of Bitcoin. Im scared that there will be one currency that will be more accepted by our society. Hopefully, Btc continues it s growth so that I can eliminate this fear.

E l i g m a           AI-driven and blockchain-based cognitive commerce platform     
│| ███████████ |│    JOIN PRESALE   ★  March 20th  ★     │| ██████████ |│
WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      MEDIUM
MakLampir

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:22:19 PM

The biggest risk of bitcoin holders in my opinion is that when the price of bitcoin really drops the lowest point and can not rise as before, if it happens definitely bitcoin holders suffered huge losses.
nankers

Activity: 634
Merit: 118

Bounty Hunter Indonesia

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:15:03 PM

"Hacking and scams remain the top risk for Bitcoin holders. Exchanges that shut down or passwords stolen from devices can easily wipe out a person’s bitcoins. Moreover, governments and central banks from various countries are starting to impose limitations on the use of cryptocurrencies.

Digital coins clearly threaten the political and economic establishment, and the regulatory environment can quickly change with the stroke of a legislative pen. Banks and governments typically use familiar language in the media, such as the need to protect consumers from new risks.

We are hearing familiar talking points from politicians who are getting pressured from the banking lobby. It seems that the root cause of the status quo’s actions in 2017 is to protect fiat currencies and traditional financial interests. Competing digital coins represent a potential end to the government’s monopoly of the monetary system." - Bitcoin.com

What are the top risks for Bitcoin holders?
personally im agree with this news. I think for the bitcoin holders, the biggest fear is the bitcoin wallet they have today is prone to hackers. because as we know the price of bitcoin is quite high cause the hackers think hard to get bitcoin by hacking a wallet someone.therefore I hope one day there is a good security technology for every bitcoin wallet that we have

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Xavierfr12

Activity: 118

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:12:05 PM

my biggest fears in bit is that you hold it for a long time because you hope it will be worth the value of BTC but it will be surprisingly red in the market and the value is still lower but it is still better to hold it.The only thing BTC wants to sell is that it's a high value but after a few hours the value drops down really annoying.
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:14:47 AM

Hi there TechDirectory! Just like what you have been stated, hacking is also my greatest fear.
If the bitcoin price drops there could be a chance that you can still sell at a lower price and gain back your investment. Lower price still have a chance to climb up, but if you are hacked, there are no chance you could get it back.
If the government impose sunction or restriction in your country, still your bitcoin is present with you and can’t be confiscated by the government. And there are vpn that could pave the way for any bitcoin transaction. But in hacking, you cannot use vpn and the worst the vpn could have been pave the way of the hacker.
Jhun030383

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:25:02 PM

As a bitcoin holder, my greatest fear is to be a victim of scammers and be hacked. It is definitely scary without my knowledge that I was already victimized by them. As we all know there are lots of genius hackers in the crypto world...who knows would be the victims.
jhayryl

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:40:56 PM

the most frightening thing in bitcoin is that I'm scam because that's the thing that we all care about because having a familiar account does not have everything you've been up to.
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:20:36 PM

For me, my greatest fears as a bitcoin holder are the many articles and news about bitcoin that giving bitcoin an adverse effect and the impact of it is the decreasing price of bitcoin. Yes, bitcoin is expensive if you will search its amount last year even now, but you will notice that bitcoin’s amount is plummet comparing in the previous December. Also, I fear is the bitcoin’s acceptance, we all know that bitcoin is ban into some country and most of the country and company ban bitcoin is now creating their own cryptocurrency so that they can control most of it.  Smiley
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:30:58 PM

Mostly i fear from its price. Whenever i receive bitcoin from my buyers i start watching bitcoin price and worried what will happen if the price fall down. I can hold my coins for long but there are many events that stand out in my life every day. No body know when an emergency emergency occurred and force me to sell my all bitcoin for money. So if the price fall i can lose my money.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Paractor

Activity: 274
Merit: 133

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:32:45 PM

Biggest fear of the larger whales of holding bitcoin is if one day bitcoins value drops to zero.
I am certain this will never happen but with the financial markets anything can happen.
So never say never I guess. Sad

Valzzz005

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:38:56 PM

"Hacking and scams remain the top risk for Bitcoin holders. Exchanges that shut down or passwords stolen from devices can easily wipe out a person’s bitcoins. Moreover, governments and central banks from various countries are starting to impose limitations on the use of cryptocurrencies.

Digital coins clearly threaten the political and economic establishment, and the regulatory environment can quickly change with the stroke of a legislative pen. Banks and governments typically use familiar language in the media, such as the need to protect consumers from new risks.

We are hearing familiar talking points from politicians who are getting pressured from the banking lobby. It seems that the root cause of the status quo’s actions in 2017 is to protect fiat currencies and traditional financial interests. Competing digital coins represent a potential end to the government’s monopoly of the monetary system." - Bitcoin.com

My greatest fear is that wjen the bitcoins will not go bscl to their price into the moon just like what they do before. Because i am holding bitcoins because of the fact that the bitcoins sre providing me money and  factvthat those momey that i have can be double if and only if the bitcoins will rise back up their price again in the market just like what happen last year but the tjing is the bitcoins are falling still so what if they cannot go back and they will fall much more that is konds frightening
YoungMaster

Activity: 462

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:02:26 PM

My greatest fear is if i forgot my private key along with the seeds.
This is same like a someone's bitcoin have been hacked or scammed, they would be depressed because of the lost of their investments.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
matipoto

Activity: 85
Merit: 2

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:11:33 PM

My greatest fear is being hacked, both for my cryptocurrencies stored in my local wallet and for the ones in Exchanges. In the end, you can take all the best measures to protect yourself, but you can never be 100% safe.

SMART CONTAINERS : https://smartcontainers.ch/
Temperature-sensitive logistics.   Revolutionized.
yummydex

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:24:09 PM

My greatest fear as a bitcoin holder is aside from a hacker is to disappear bitcoin like a bubble. But i think it will not happen because how about those people who have invested in bitcoin i believe that as time passes by the security in bitcoin will become stronger to protect those who have invested much in this business.
Mikado$

Activity: 170

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:31:28 PM

My biggest fear is that the negative reaction from the stimulant information becomes the spread effect. That affects the value of the coin on the crypto market. Another way is the psychology of investors and consumers. Panic will spread and spread very quickly -> value of coins and market capitalization will decrease.
LastTimeFirst

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:36:20 PM

People losing faith in the coin which will cause a price drop that can reach 0 at some point.
jamiebear

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:40:51 PM

I a not scared for myself, but I am scared for many of the new investors in Bitcoin.You have a lot of uneducated people, even older people, who don't understand the blockchain technology, or why Bitcoin is growing. They just see these crazy predictions that Bitcoin will be 1 million dollars in two years. They dump in all this money, maybe more than they should or can realistically afford. I am afraid Bitcoin would crash and destroy the retirement funds, or life savings of people like this who maybe shouldn't have been investing in this space to begin with.
1jaffa1

Activity: 280
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:44:28 PM

We are all afraid and worried that someone will know and hack our account. Not only know that,bitcoin holders are afraid that the government will ban bitcoin in our own country. But as for me,I'm afraid that someday,bitcoin will be worthless and  will drop to its lowest value. Since it's volatile, it is not impossible that someday its price will go down. I'm afraid that someday it's will be zero.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: