Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:19:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What Are Your Greatest Fears As a Bitcoin Holder?  (Read 7293 times)
zhanghoqi5

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 12:44:28 AM

The only thing that scares me is that all countries ban bitcoin.

If it does happen, it will be a disaster.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:47:07 AM

I think, my greatest fears in bitcoin is when the time comes that bitcoin will be at lowest value and when my country ban bitcoin and when bitcoin is impossible to be purchased for being too expensive sometimes i scare about how if my assets got hacked by hacker. But I doubt it would happen because the people will always be there to accept bitcoins.
That's the risk of investing in bitcoin. sometimes we are afraid of the weakening of bitcoin prices while we are holding many bitcoins. I think the way to handle it is to think positively that the weakening of prices is an opportunity for others people to buy bitcoin. and after that bitcoin prices will definitely go back up because it's a sure thing. risk like hacking is a scourge for users so you should be more careful on suspicious sites or suspicious links. keep update your antivirus dude..
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:44:03 PM

Price drops. What I fear the most as a bitcoin holder is of course, the only thing that we all fear, pruce drops. Because I don't do anything with my bitcoin investments because I am holding, the only increase in profits I can hope for is the price increases with bitcoin. However, if bitcoin drops then I would lose not only profit but potentially my investments too. That's why I am afraid of bitcoin price drops.
if you hold bitcoin for long term, you don't have to worry about the price drop? because prices drop is a natural thing in the bitcoin market. the key is don't need to see the market for a few months or a few years. then after waiting several months / years. you will realize that you are a very lucky person because you managed to hold your bitcoin for the long term unaffected by the weakening of prices
vergel24official

Activity: 154
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:56:58 PM

1. Bitcoin will fluctuate in low price, because it will waste my investment in bitcoin

2.Fear of government permanently banned of bitcoin in my country It will waste my time, money and effort in bitcoin.
shanksluffy

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 02:59:56 PM

"Hacking and scams remain the top risk for Bitcoin holders. Exchanges that shut down or passwords stolen from devices can easily wipe out a person’s bitcoins. Moreover, governments and central banks from various countries are starting to impose limitations on the use of cryptocurrencies.

Digital coins clearly threaten the political and economic establishment, and the regulatory environment can quickly change with the stroke of a legislative pen. Banks and governments typically use familiar language in the media, such as the need to protect consumers from new risks.

We are hearing familiar talking points from politicians who are getting pressured from the banking lobby. It seems that the root cause of the status quo’s actions in 2017 is to protect fiat currencies and traditional financial interests. Competing digital coins represent a potential end to the government’s monopoly of the monetary system." - Bitcoin.com

What are the top risks for Bitcoin holders?
Being scam and the fall down of bitcoin many money will waste if the your trading site are scammers your effort will be wasted
Spades77

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:08:14 PM

One thing I fear about Bitcoin is that when our government banned and totally get rid of Bitcoin usage and hold on all the exchange transaction in our country. But with the current status of Bitcoin in our country I know that I will not happen, thank God that they are already drafting some regulations in order to legalized Bitcoin and slowly we are already having some establishments and merchants accepting Bitcoin as a payment. So slowly but surely I am overcoming those fears now.
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:14:21 PM

As a bitcoin holder my fear is when the value of bitcoin becomes low because as I see that my money I invested will lose but I overcome it by trust with the process because in this industries I know that the ups and down of bitcoin price is normal.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:15:34 PM

"Hacking and scams remain the top risk for Bitcoin holders. Exchanges that shut down or passwords stolen from devices can easily wipe out a person’s bitcoins. Moreover, governments and central banks from various countries are starting to impose limitations on the use of cryptocurrencies.

Digital coins clearly threaten the political and economic establishment, and the regulatory environment can quickly change with the stroke of a legislative pen. Banks and governments typically use familiar language in the media, such as the need to protect consumers from new risks.

We are hearing familiar talking points from politicians who are getting pressured from the banking lobby. It seems that the root cause of the status quo’s actions in 2017 is to protect fiat currencies and traditional financial interests. Competing digital coins represent a potential end to the government’s monopoly of the monetary system." - Bitcoin.com

I don't mind by hacking, I am most afraid of is that if our country will ban Bitcoin for good. I hope not.
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:05:02 PM

As a holder the thing which always fear is it get hacked by someone or losing your wallet key. Since bitcoin now is the most powerful currency and contain large amount of money. Hackers can hacked bank accounts, credit cards etc,  so for hackers its not a big task to hack wallet's security. About losing key, Bitcoin is Anonymous there's no identity required to join its community so there's no chance to recover your lost key once you lose it, you'll never found it.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
gvnsrbtc

Activity: 523
Merit: 285

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:33:21 PM

My greatest fear as a bitcoin holder is when it becomes impossible to cash out and no one accepts bitcoin as payment. That bitcoin will be at lowest value. And also to be hacked and scam. Hopefully it will not happen us.
Lucas Riley

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:41:39 PM

My greatest fear is that cryptocurrency will be used as a conduit to get the general public uses to using digital currency only. Then government will ban decentralised cryptocurrency and introduce a centralised digital currency of their own. It's very George orwell but this is my fear
Genosx

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:01:41 PM

My greatest fear is when the bitcoin all suddenly collapse down and  all investment that they receive are gone.  This is the worst nightmare for me that I dont want to happen in future.
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:08:08 PM

I think the biggest worry for the owner is the value of the bitcoin going down. Many people will feel anxious and scared if the value goes down. and the fear comes from the hackers. Hacker can attack your wallet at any time.

Mhedz

Activity: 336

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 06:21:04 PM

All holder's for sure has the same fear, first we got scared is hacker .we all know that on this online world,hackers and phishing sites are everywhere. Its more better if the price will just dump to be hacked.

ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:21:15 PM

My greatest fear as a bitcoin holder is if many countries ban using cryptocurrency in the market. This will results in decreasing of bitcoin's demand in the market.
Price of coins has been dump in to a very low price. That incident will leads for me in to losses.
Gamix

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:23:12 PM

Probably the biggest fears are hack attacks and a sudden price drop.
odranoel

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:24:28 PM

Well for me,i dont have any fear about the bitcoin because there are other countries now has a high demand.There is no reason for us to be fear as the btc is the greatest of all cryptocurrency.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Crystacool

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:27:15 PM

I'm not worried about bitcoin being banned in some countries, because I know that some countries ban bitcoin and it doesn't cause bitcoin to die. The only thing I was worried about was that my bitcoin wallet had been stolen by hackers, causing me to lose my bitcoin.
beezunus

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:38:17 PM

I think the biggest fear of bitcoin holders is if bitcoin prices continue to fall so that we will lose and if it keeps holding it will take a long time to recover
Antivoid

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:48:11 PM

i think losing my secret key will be a disaster to me, because it means everything will be gone, besides, some exchanges closing will also be painful which usually will lead to lots of coins lost
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: